Sentry Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RockofAges
Sentry with access to ALL his powers, and with his mind as stable as it can possibly be. Complete sanity, there is no void. If you do not know his entire powerset then please look it up before you answer and answer as objectively as possible.

Bloodlust is on for everybody
BFR is off

http://imgc.allpostersimages.com/images/P-473-488-90/51/5128/3AXEG00Z/posters/mike-deodato-jr-dark-avengers-no-13-cover-sentry.jpg

http://www.thestdproject.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/STD-vs-STI.png

Silver Surfer
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/109250/2412921-Silver_Surfer_012.jpg

Thor
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/8/83882/2068683-astonishing_thor__3_003.jpg

World Breaker Hulk
http://i1355.photobucket.com/albums/q701/Matthews1986/title460196551_zps6914052b.png

Reed Richards (With one week of prep and access to his lab)
http://www.craveonline.com/images/stories/2011/comics/ff3658.jpg

Rune King Thor
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/133169/3157763-3019425-8500207085-majin%5B1%5D.jpg

Thanos
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/8/83882/2030593-guardians_of_the_galaxy_8.jpg

Tony Stark
Assuming THANOS doesn't have the IG... SENTRY runs it

the Darkone
Rune King Thor rage stomps

Thanos Rage stomps

Thor win majority

Silver Surfer the same ^^

bbrem123
wow you have no debating skills? and have no idea what the hell you are talking about.

Just saying

Silent Master
Yea...RKT in an epic stomp.

Warlord
Thanos and King Thor beats him.
I am also not sure he beats the other two for the majority if every ability they have shown all these years is also available to them.

Insane Titan
Might have a chance of beating Surfer,Hulk and Thor.

He gets raped in the rest of the matches

bbrem123
are we using current sentry? because nobody know how powerful he is yet. Just that he owned thor. So that right there puts him above thor, surfer, and reed.

I want to see more of current sentry to really make a decision though. he is the closest thing in my eyes to no void and perfectly clear minded

Warlord
i think we are using non death amped sentry with all the powers and abilities he has shown in the past

bbrem123
ahhh...well forget everything I just posted

Tony Stark
Unless it's stated in the OP stipulation it's to be considered the current character. Regardless of it being DSENTRY or not SENTRY runs this gauntlet.

Cogito
Originally posted by Tony Stark
Unless it's stated in the OP stipulation it's to be considered the current character. Regardless of it being DSENTRY or not SENTRY runs this gauntlet.

Use the version pictured, and the OP all but said it's 100% vanilla Sentry.

And he stops at WBH. Beyond there lies spite

bbrem123
nah he beats wbh...not sure about the rest though. He has more raw power then thanos but I dont know if that will help him win

and RKT is just to much

bbrem123
Originally posted by Cogito

The problem is that this sentry has never been shown and we can only guess to how powerful he is

the Darkone
Originally posted by bbrem123
wow you have no debating skills? and have no idea what the hell you are talking about.

Just saying

Im just saying that's opinion but it's not fact, I can say your a troll and debate to save your soul, just saying !!

Insane Titan
nah he beats wbh...not sure about the rest though. He has more raw power then thanos but I dont know if that will help him win

and RKT is just to much how in the hell does he have more Raw power than Thanos

Cogito
The problem is that this sentry has never been shown and we can only guess to how powerful he is

That's pretty much how half the vs. here go

bbrem123
That's pretty much how half the vs. here go haha true

bbrem123
Originally posted by Insane Titan
how in the hell does he have more Raw power than Thanos what power output has thanos done that is close to manipulating molecules at the degree sentry can. or even close to what wwh sentry did. Dont get me wrong thanos is a beast all around and i see him winning. Just can see him having more raw power at his disposal

I would love for that view to change though because thanos is a much better character then sentry

unless i am missing something or forgetting something he has done

Galan007
I have a very hard time imagining Sentry beating WBH. IF he does, he definitely isn't beating Reed /w/ a week of prep-- the same Reed who didn't need any formal prep to kill a Celestial. none

Insane Titan
what power output has thanos done that is close to manipulating molecules at the degree sentry can. or even close to what wwh sentry did. Dont get me wrong thanos is a beast all around and i see him winning. Just can see him having more raw power at his disposal

I would love for that view to change though because thanos is a much better character then sentry

unless i am missing something or forgetting something he has done are you serious ? You have seen the power out put Thanos, and he manipulated and over came the energies of THOTU , Sentry can't come close to that

Galan007
http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t/16908752_1.jpg

bbrem123
I'm not saying he would not be resistance to it.

Just his energy output seems less. I will gladly change my mind though if I see on feats that I have over looked.

the Darkone
Thanos has high energy output since he can manipulate all forms of energy. Thanos put Galactus on his a$$, Thanos is vastly more durable than Sentry or any herald level. Thanos is more powerful than your top HH which Thor, Silver Surfer and Sentry are; Sentry is not beating Thanos, RKT he will lose against Reed Richards and his prep. Sentry verus Thor and Silver Surfer these two at their best would win against Sentry IMO especially Thor versatility.

bbrem123
Sentry is beyond top HH's first off. Second if that is your only feat for Thanos that puts him over Sentry's energy output then you need to keep searching. That is not even that impressive because it did no damage to Galactus at all.

Go look at the "what if" where sentry makes thor his *****.(Which is confirmed by all confirm by 616 Uatu) Also go look at current sentry making thor his *****. How you think they are in the same level of power is beyond me.

We all know you dont like Sentry. But get over the fact he is beyond HH's when he is mentally stable and knows his powers.

carver9
Originally posted by Galan007
I have a very hard time imagining Sentry beating WBH. IF he does, he definitely isn't beating Reed /w/ a week of prep-- the same Reed who didn't need any formal prep to kill a Celestial. none

This.

tijay

RockofAges
Originally posted by the Darkone
Thanos has high energy output since he can manipulate all forms of energy. Thanos put Galactus on his a$$, Thanos is vastly more durable than Sentry or any herald level. Thanos is more powerful than your top HH which Thor, Silver Surfer and Sentry are; Sentry is not beating Thanos, RKT he will lose against Reed Richards and his prep. Sentry verus Thor and Silver Surfer these two at their best would win against Sentry IMO especially Thor versatility.

I think this is false.

Having read a shitload of Sentry comics as well as What If? Osborne had won Siege, I can state as a fact that Sentry would dive into the assholes of both Silver Surfer and Thor, and rip them second ones, metaphorically speaking.

Sentry is not HH level, he is beyond that. The Sentry and Nate Grey (apparently, as it was only hinted at and not actually shown to my knowledge) together stalemated Galactus, which gives a clue as to what he is capable of. I merely put Thor and Silver Surfer on this list as a warm up to be honest, as I hardly consider them capable of defeating Sentry.

Tony Stark

And he stops at WBH. Beyond there lies spite

That's NOT how it works... If it is then THANOS has the IG. And the OP says SENTRY has full access to all of his powers just non-void. So by forum rules it's DSENTRY

Tony Stark
how in the hell does he have more Raw power than Thanos

Because SENTRY...

tkitna
Beats SS, Thor, Hulk and probably loses to the rest. RKT for sure wins.

Cogito
That's NOT how it works... If it is then THANOS has the IG.

Which would make sense...because regular Thanos most definitely shouldn't come after RKT in a gauntlet. Not that it would matter, Sentry loses to any Thanos.

dial J for Josh
I am honestly not sure what all of the Sentry hate is about as of recent. It either feels like people are making bait threads to make him look bad, or just plain low-balling the crap out of him.

Enzeru
Potentially he could / should lose to Reed.

Sentry once told Reed to use the Ultimate Nullifier on him to take him out, if he ever snaps. Interestingly enough he withstood the backlash of the E-Nullifier (whatever that is) without any side effects, but I still don't see him somehow surviving the U-Nullifier. Otherwise that would be the ultimate low showing for the U-Nullifier.

Otherwise he is not getting past Rune King Thor, simply due to his lack of constant high end feats to compete on that level. Beating the Molecule Man and therefore having the raw damage potential to win... is simply not a fun way to debate all of it.

Estacado
Yeah but you know Sentry can only die if he wants to.biscuits

Insane Titan
Because SENTRY... I asked for proof not your typical troll bullshit

Enzeru
how in the hell does he have more Raw power than Thanos

Because the Sentry can destroy planets with his energy output, while still holding back.
Thanos in Infinity is currently relying on a bomb, that is not even his in order to destroy the Earth.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Enzeru
Because the Sentry can destroy planets with his energy output, while still holding back.
Thanos in Infinity is currently relying on a bomb, that is not even his in order to destroy the Earth. in the microverse , context.

Thanos can beat people like Surfer to death casually, Come back when Sentry does that to someone that durable

Enzeru
in the microverse , context.

What does that matter? Are you trying to brainlessly lowball again, son?

Context: The microverse is linked to the regular universe.
Context: In the microverse atoms are like planets and many of them are even normally inhabited.

Thanos can beat people like Surfer to death casually, Come back when Sentry does that to someone that durable

That wasn't even a smart way to dodge my question. You simply posted nonsense.

Thanos can be capable of beating TOAA to death casually and it won't matter anything, because he is way too slow. Thanos has a terrible track record against fast characters and the Sentry is vastly faster than most of the opponents Thanos has ever faced.

Combine Sentry's speed, which totally nullyfies Thanos' physical damage output and put Sentry's vast energy projection and molecule manipulation on top of that + a bunch of his other abilities and Thanos is history:

- Thanos isn't fast enough to tag the Sentry...
- Thanos can't fly and therefore can't hold the Sentry back from dishing out planet busting damage from above...
- Thanos doesn't even have a strong enough molecule manipulation to do something to the Sentry...
- Thanos can't even use his telepathy on the Sentry, since the Sentry was established as a character, who was immune to telepathy.

Sentry > Thanos

Stoic
Stops at WBH.

abhilegend

Context: In the microverse atoms are like planets and many of them are even normally inhabited. No planets were destroyed. You and sentry fanboys repeating something over and over wouldn't make it true.

facepalm

Insane Titan

Context: In the microverse atoms are like planets and many of them are even normally inhabited.

That wasn't even a smart way to dodge my question. You simply posted nonsense.

Thanos can be capable of beating TOAA to death casually and it won't matter anything, because he is way too slow. Thanos has a terrible track record against fast characters and the Sentry is vastly faster than most of the opponents Thanos has ever faced.

Combine Sentry's speed, which totally nullyfies Thanos' physical damage output and put Sentry's vast energy projection and molecule manipulation on top of that + a bunch of his other abilities and Thanos is history:

- Thanos isn't fast enough to tag the Sentry...
- Thanos can't fly and therefore can't hold the Sentry back from dishing out planet busting damage from above...
- Thanos doesn't even have a strong enough molecule manipulation to do something to the Sentry...
- Thanos can't even use his telepathy on the Sentry, since the Sentry was established as a character, who was immune to telepathy.

Sentry > Thanos haha that's why he wasn't busting planets when his own words been pushed to his limits fighting blue marvel.

Thanos has tagged people at flight speed who fly faster than Sentry fights The Fallen one and Genis Vell are just two examples.

My god you are warpEd Thanos ep craps all over Sentrys when Thanos uses omnidirectional blasts .

Yeah because Thanos has never fought anyone that can fly ffs!! Plus Thanos can levitate and teleport.

Thanos had enough mental power to stop Moondragon using the mind on him

Mind gem>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>sentry

Enzeru
Originally posted by abhilegend
No planets were destroyed. You and sentry fanboys repeating something over and over wouldn't make it true.

Raj, even if I had one of my more reasonable days today and would think something along the lines of: "abhilegend is the opposite of the smartest man of the world, so his life is already tough enough", there would still be more than enough in the comic that proves you wrong, other than the planet clearly crumbling beneath them.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/116291/2179258-3.jpg

"And though the power both men spit out is enough to shred entire worlds, Captain America knows they're still holding back."

The NARRATION tells you that they're spiting out energies, which are capable of destroying planets. Even if they didn't destroy anything (which is doubtful, since there was obvious collateral damage), it's still confirmed that they had the needed energy output and that they were still holding back.

And it looked like they were pretty even in that fight and that version of Genis-Vell had massive power upgrades. He was receiving energies on a universal scale and even had reality warping abilities. He got killed off, because he became a threat to the entire universe due to the energy he was absorbing from it.

facepalm

Raj, please.

haha that's why he wasn't busting planets when his own words been pushed to his limits fighting blue marvel.

B!tch please, when he fought Blue Marvel, they were on Earth. Did you expect him to simply WTFown Blue Marvel and destroy the Earth in the process, or what? Get serious, man.

On top of that it was Blue Marvel's own comic and he still lost. That's a statement.

On top of that, Blue Marvel is capable of splitting the Moon with one punch. That is some serious strength / durability on his part. I welcome any Superdudebro-fan (I'm looking at you, Raj) to show me DC characters coming up with feats like that.

Thanos has tagged people at flight speed who fly faster than Sentry fights The Fallen one and Genis Vell are just two examples.

So has the Hulk and the Hulk still wouldn't be able to travel miles in a moment, or do multiple superspeed actions at once.

Thanos can tag as many people as he wants, if the plot wants him, but it doesn't change that he has NO degree of super speed what so ever:

1. The Runner ran circles around Thanos, who was not able to hit him,
2. Captain Marvel was outspeeding Thanos big time and Thanos only managed to hit him, when Captain Marvel made a mistake,
3. Eros outjumped Thanos and made fun of his speed, LOL!

My god you are warpEd Thanos ep craps all over Sentrys when Thanos uses omnidirectional blasts.

Why would that be the case? If Thanos had a respectable damage output with his energy projection he would simply destroy the Earth in Infinity, rather than relying on the bomb he found in a basement.

Or will you now post the "the very universe screams" scan of Thanos, which is essentially the most useless scan in comic book history?

Yeah because Thanos has never fought anyone that can fly ffs!! Plus Thanos can levitate and teleport.

Because levitating is as useful as flying in a fight.
Sentry can teleport as well.

Thanos had enough mental power to stop Moondragon using the mind on him
Mind gem>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>sentry

No, that's him being resistant to telepathy. He still needed her for example to invade Galactus' mind and immediately after he got kicked out.

Insane Titan
Il just pull you up proving how bad your arguments are , Runner used the space gem to manipulate speed as stated on panel, Marvell danced around the weakest pre upgrade by death Thanos and zeros fought a low level clone as stated in infinity abyss.

Thanos battled Galactus alone all Moondragon did was create the mental plane of existence the battled on.

They are just a few points of your horrible argument

abhilegend
Raj, even if I had one of my more reasonable days today and would think something along the lines of: "abhilegend is the opposite of the smartest man of the world, so his life is already tough enough", there would still be more than enough in the comic that proves you wrong, other than the planet clearly crumbling beneath them.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/116291/2179258-3.jpg

"And though the power both men spit out is enough to shred entire worlds, Captain America knows they're still holding back." Your insults are as shitty as your arguments. Here is the next page where Captain America is dodging a mesa of rock.

http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/15434888_newthunderbolts014page1.jpg

Breaking a mesa of rock isn't destroying a planet

The narration also told us that two mjolnir striking created an explosion which was felt in every reality ever and not seen since the big bang.

http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af17/RageOfOlympus/Thor/ShatterCosmos1.jpg
http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af17/RageOfOlympus/Thor/ShatterCosmos2.jpg

What actually that explosion did? Turn a car and shatter some windows.

http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/16908706_Thor_439-12.jpg http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/16908707_Thor_439-13.jpg http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/16908709_Thor_439-14.jpg

But narration!!!!!!

You are totally incapable of discerning actual feats from hyperboles. I can post scans of people like coldcast being said throwing down enough energy to ignite suns and shit. Captain America wouldn't survive anything remotely planet busting.

And yet regular Hyperion gave him all he could handle.

Don't tell me you actually believe that crap? What next? You'll be calculating shit like h1a8?

Enzeru
Il just pull you up proving how bad your arguments are

I can tell you right now, you didn't do it.

Runner used the space gem to manipulate speed as stated on panel

So what you're saying is that without the Space Gem Runner would be Thanos equal in terms of speed?

*slap*

Marvell danced around the weakest pre upgrade by death Thanos

His upgrades never amplified Thanos' speed. He always was a slow brick and he always will be a slow brick. He literally doesn't have even one single speed showing. Not even one.

Hell, Thanos failed to catch Spider-Man and told his guards to catch him.

and zeros fought a low level clone as stated in infinity abyss.

A clone, that had the same speed as Thanos.

Thanos battled Galactus alone all Moondragon did was create the mental plane of existence the battled on.

Without Moondragon Thanos wasn't even able to establish the telepathic link between Galactus and himself.

They are just a few points of your horrible argument

Yeah? Thanos seems to be having super speed on the Killermovies boards now and you seem to be one of the supporters of that ridiculous idea.
So you're automatically one of the people, who should not come up with statements like: "horrible argument".

Wonder Man
Thanos outdid the Maker. He should be able to handle Sentry.

Insane Titan
I can tell you right now, you didn't do it.

So what you're saying is that without the Space Gem Runner would be Thanos equal in terms of speed?

*slap*

His upgrades never amplified Thanos' speed. He always was a slow brick and he always will be a slow brick. He literally doesn't have even one single speed showing. Not even one.

Hell, Thanos failed to catch Spider-Man and told his guards to catch him.

A clone, that had the same speed as Thanos.

Without Moondragon Thanos wasn't even able to establish the telepathic link between Galactus and himself.

Yeah? Thanos seems to be having super speed on the Killermovies boards now and you seem to be one of the supporters of that ridiculous idea.
So you're automatically one of the people, who should not come up with statements like: "horrible argument". runner still used the gem and is still faster than Sentry period so you have no point.

She upgraded everything about him so if you can prove otherwise with actually prof go ahead il wait .

The clone were all round inferior as Thanos stated, so again il wait for your on panel proof saying otherwise.

He was able to make contact he used her as a link so he could focus all his power on Galactus , plus Thanoa has crushed MD in a mind war in the same era when she enalaved a entire planet mentally.

I thought debating was your thing??

Enzeru
Your insults are as shitty as your arguments. Here is the next page where Captain America is dodging a mesa of rock.

http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/15434888_newthunderbolts014page1.jpg

Breaking a mesa of rock isn't destroying a planet

A mesa is a part of a planet. I've seen more planets breaking into chunks, when they're destroying by comic book characters, rather than planets being completely annihilated.

On top of that, the narration is describing their damage output. The narration. Respect it, Raj.

The funny thing is also, if this was a New 52 Superman thread you would come running from across 20 million miles and start yelling how the narration says that Superman's punch was felt across the entire planet, which was never the case, but it was rather only felt to the Earth's core and the Watchtower, which is less, but you would try to make it look like the best thing since sliced bread.

Then I would come up with the 5 occasions, where Superman's damage output is stated to be around mountain busting level and you would go insaaane like the typical fanboy, who can't handle the truth.

The narration also told us that two mjolnir striking created an explosion which was felt in every reality ever and not seen since the big bang.

http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af17/RageOfOlympus/Thor/ShatterCosmos1.jpg
http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af17/RageOfOlympus/Thor/ShatterCosmos2.jpg

What actually that explosion did? Turn a car and shatter some windows.

http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/16908706_Thor_439-12.jpg http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/16908707_Thor_439-13.jpg http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t1/16908709_Thor_439-14.jpg

But narration!!!!!!

"MYSTICAL ENERGIES"
"ITS ENCHANTED POWERS SIMPLY TRANSCEND THE NATURAL LAWS OF SCIENCE"

I wasn't writing the comic, but the comic tells you all you need to know. The wave of the impact clearly left the Earth and traveled quite a distance. It wasn't a physical wave, but a mystical one.

Magic = a form of reality warping one could say, aight :-|
If the narration tells you that the energy escalated and was felt in different realities then freakin' respect it. At the same time it doesn't have to mean that if they both smacked the Hulk at the same time that the Hulk would have survived a reality cracking attack.

You are totally incapable of discerning actual feats from hyperboles. I can post scans of people like coldcast being said throwing down enough energy to ignite suns and shit. Captain America wouldn't survive anything remotely planet busting.

But Captain America's life was threatened and he would have died, if Photon didn't teleort him away <__>

And yet regular Hyperion gave him all he could handle.

That never happened. Believe me. That never happened.

Don't tell me you actually believe that crap? What next? You'll be calculating shit like h1a8?

If math can prove something, then why not? Let me try it:

γ=1γ3=13+23+33+43++n3=n24(n+1)2 = You're one of the most terrible posters (not the worst by far, but one of the worst) here on Killermovies. I don't care what you have done for the community, if anything, but the bias, stupidity, denial, nonsense and overall BS in your posts is mind numbing and I feel for every good member of the Killermovie boards, who is just here to have a good time and discuss comic books. Y

Enzeru
runner still used the gem and is still faster than Sentry period so you have no point.

Yes, Runner is faster than the Sentry, but guess what:

- Sentry is faster than Thanos,
- Captain Marvel is faster than Thanos,
- Eros is faster than Thanos,
- Spider-Man is faster than Thanos,
- many others are faster than Thanos as well.

She upgraded everything about him so if you can prove otherwise with actually prof go ahead il wait.

What do you want me to prove to you? That Thanos is a slow brawler? It doesn't take a genius to figure that out.
Why don't you prove me that Thanos is fast? Oh wait, he isn't. As I already told you, Thanos most likely doesn't have even one single speed showing, that establishes him as someone, who can be a threat in terms of the speed. Not even one. He is just like the Hulk a slow brawler. Hell, Hulk has actually much better speed showings than Thanos.

- just to add it to the list: Hulk is faster than Thanos.

The clone were all round inferior as Thanos stated, so again il wait for your on panel proof saying otherwise.

I've seen Thanos gaining his upgrades and none of them seemingly increased his speed. NONE. He was always slow. That's in his nature and his nature got enhanced. He became stronger and more durable for the most part.

The only thing Thanos ever did speed wise was dodging Champions attacks and that wasn't even a speed showing, but more of an experience showing. On top of that Champion is as slow as it gets as well.

He was able to make contact he used her as a link so he could focus all his power on Galactus , plus Thanoa has crushed MD in a mind war in the same era when she enalaved a entire planet mentally.

He started talking to Galactus after Moondragon established the connection. Professor X for example was capable of entering Galactus' mind all by himself and during a different instance and a big war, where Galactus was participating Xavier stated that he could put everyone to sleep with a thought, including Galactus.

The same Xavier, who gathered the minds of 8 billion skrulls and their emotions and showed these to Galactus in hope to stop him from eating the planet.

The same Xavier, who brought P5 Cyclops to his knees.

The same Xavier, whose brain was used to enslave Thor, who resisted Moondragon before. Okay, he also got raped by Moondragon, but he also managed to resist telepathy from Moondragon.

And that same Xavier was absolutely chanceless against Sentry and the Void. Xavier and Emma Frost had to combine their powers to even enter the White Room Emma once built in Sentry's mind with his permission, which then was used to help the Sentry against the Void.
On top of that Sentry straight up erased the memories of Emma Frost and Xavier and other high resistant / immune characters like Thor, Hulk and Doctor Doom.

No, neither Moondragon nor Thanos are winning a telepathic battle against the Sentry.

I thought debating was your thing??

It kinda is.

RockofAges
I've actually lost track of wtf is going on in this thread now.

abhilegend
A mesa is a part of a planet. I've seen more planets breaking into chunks, when they're destroying by comic book characters, rather than planets being completely annihilated. Hahaha, you're the absolute mockery of a debater. Comes with being from comicvine though. How does destroying a mesa of rock means they were destroying the planet.

Hyperbole, nothing else.

Your butthurt about superman is noted and discarded.

Go ahead. I don't pay narration any attention just like yours.

Yes.
That was about how it was able to exist simultaneously in two place in one time, it had nothing to do with the force of collision.

And just like that you discard the narration when it suits you. Can anybody spell hypocrite?

laughing out loud

Your desperate attempts to reconcile it with your arguments is amusing. It directly compared the explosion to the ****ing big bang.

From some rubble, not the planet busting energies.

Of course it happened. Goliath also killed him.

Lulz. Your buddy citizenbane says hi from comicvine. Although I get a good chuckle when you try to paint me as some kind of comicvine poster. Repeating it over and over wouldn't change me into one boy.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I like how clear narration (That is supported by Zarrko draining some of the energy to collapse an infinite number of time lines and alternate Universes) is suspect, but a chick with a clipboard saying Superman bench pressed a planet is gospel.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
I like how clear narration (That is supported by Zarrko draining some of the energy to collapse an infinite number of time lines and alternate Universes) is suspect, but a chick with a clipboard saying Superman bench pressed a planet is gospel. thumb up

abhilegend
I like how clear narration (That is supported by Zarrko draining some of the energy to collapse an infinite number of time lines and alternate Universes) is suspect, but a chick with a clipboard saying Superman bench pressed a planet is gospel.
That only proves how easy is to fold the timelines into one. Demonstaff did it under the same writer by some slashes of his staff and commented that those walls were very weak.

ODG
Originally posted by Wonder Man
Thanos outdid the Maker. He should be able to handle Sentry. Thanos got one-shot by the Maker. He eventually resorted to telepathic attacks on her vulnerable mortal shell's psyche.

quanchi112
Originally posted by ODG
Thanos got one-shot by the Maker. He eventually resorted to telepathic attacks on her vulnerable mortal shell's psyche. Thanos was not prepared. When he came to fight he owned her and did not physically kill her on purpose. Context. Don't run from it.

Silent Master

It's just par for the course when dealing with Superman "fans".

h1a8
Reed doesn't know about Sentrys MM powers or his reforming ability. He would prep wrong and thus lose. Sentry clears since no one here has any way of putting him down (he reforms). Sentry can also seperate the molecules of each character

LordofBrooklyn

Watch your tongue,boy!

You are very close to insulting the power of the S.

DarkOdin
I have a very hard time imagining Sentry beating WBH. IF he does, he definitely isn't beating Reed /w/ a week of prep-- the same Reed who didn't need any formal prep to kill a Celestial. none I have to agree here heck Sentry was supposed to be going "all out" agaisnt WWH and only tied him. now he has to fight worldbreaker

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by DarkOdin
I have to agree here heck Sentry was supposed to be going "all out" agaisnt WWH and only tied him. now he has to fight worldbreaker

Compare that Sentry to the one displayed in SIEGE.

After doing so do you really think The Sentry was going "All out"?

Sentry defeats the Worldbreaker.

I don't think Worldbreaker can resist transmutation on the level that Sentry operates on.

quanchi112
Originally posted by DarkOdin
I have to agree here heck Sentry was supposed to be going "all out" agaisnt WWH and only tied him. now he has to fight worldbreaker That wasn't the Voidtry who is on another level. Prior to learning new powers and his mindset is completely different. Voidtry stomps WB.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Compare that Sentry to the one displayed in SIEGE.

After doing so do you really think The Sentry was going "All out"?

Sentry defeats the Worldbreaker.

I don't think Worldbreaker can resist transmutation on the level that Sentry operates on. Siege was more Void then the Sentry,

Sentry gets his head smashed in WBH style

jitay
Originally posted by h1a8
Reed doesn't know about Sentrys MM powers or his reforming ability. He would prep wrong and thus lose. Sentry clears since no one here has any way of putting him down (he reforms). Sentry can also seperate the molecules of each character

Wut?

You don't think Reed would be in the look out for anything that would happen to MM this know about his warp ability

And he could just go for one off his OP guns and be done with it

TheGodKiller
Stops at WBH.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by h1a8

Why not?

bbrem123
I saw he stops at RKT

Reed could also stop him but hey....Reed can stop anybody in marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.