Lady Shiva Vs Constantine Drakon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/LS_zpsec24b9bb.jpg

vs

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/CD_zps414c0ef8.jpg

DarkSaint85
Drakon. Just seemed more impressive.

Q99
Drakon is blatantly superhuman in speed, strength, and toughness. He can blitz Roy and Conner, being in an explosion caused pretty minor damage to him, etc..

Shiva is more skilled, and could likely pull tricks like Conner did to inflict some serious damage, but Drakon's stats are pretty hard to deal with.

Glorificus
What's Shiva's best speed feat? I don't think she's even a bullet-timer.

Q99
Originally posted by Glorificus
What's Shiva's best speed feat? I don't think she's even a bullet-timer.

Oh, she's certainly a bullet timer. Most obvious from her keeping up with Cassandra, who is one of the most blatant in comics, but she's avoided plenty of gunfire. Or her fight with Shadowdragon, who's speed and agility gave Superman some issue.

Shiva's feats mostly come in comparison to other people.

Golgo13
Originally posted by Q99
Drakon is blatantly superhuman in speed, strength, and toughness. He can blitz Roy and Conner, being in an explosion caused pretty minor damage to him, etc..

Shiva is more skilled, and could likely pull tricks like Conner did to inflict some serious damage, but Drakon's stats are pretty hard to deal with.

thumb up Someone recognizes Drakon's super human stats. I've had debates and some don't see it, but it's obviously there. I'd say he's DD elite or beyond.

Q99
Originally posted by Golgo13
thumb up Someone recognizes Drakon's super human stats. I've had debates and some don't see it, but it's obviously there. I'd say he's DD elite or beyond.

Conner Hawke was able to put up a fight against Shiva's speed, and Shiva's top-class human.

Conner was only able to properly react to Drakon when he had like a 10-foot gap for warning.

Personally I'd say he's something like twice peak human speed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.