Need help with these two horror movies both involving old ladys

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nyadguy
These are both movies that I assume came out in the late 80s. If it was after that I would remember and if it was before I was probably too young and scared to watch for more then 5 seconds. They also may both be TV movies which would make sense since I don't think we got cable until later and I definitely didn't rent it.

Movie 1: it has an amityville or poltergeist feel to it. I only caught the last 15 minutes. It takes place in a house at night and it gets infested with bugs or something like that covering every inch of the house and killing whoever it covers (this is likely not the main plot of the movie so type attack may just be at the end) I also remember an old lady in a rocking chair who completely ignore the attack and I assume dies. The ending I remember someone hides in a chest where they are safe and they are one of the survivors and look out the window as the sun comes up and sees another survivor as well and they laugh.

Movie 2: all is it is just a visual clip I remember of an old evil lady driving a car. The main part I remember is that she is wearing this necklace that has a jewel hanging in the back of the necklace and the little kid in the back seat sees it and gets scared. The jewel may have glowed too I think.

Thanks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.