Namor vs the blob

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

blade31092
Who will win between namor and the blob?

StiltmanFTW
Namor. Blob at his best might last longer than expected, though.

pym-ftw
Namor

YFZ 350
Blob. Dude's severely underrated.

deathslash
Didn't Blob surprise Iron Man with his speed? I also remember that he laughed off punches from Hercules.

StiltmanFTW
Namor has better showings against the Hulk.

deathslash
Blob loses this fight but is is closer than many would dare to think.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by deathslash
Didn't Blob surprise Iron Man with his speed? I also remember that he laughed off punches from Hercules. I think so. The dude took a full on punch to the face from 70's savage Hulk like a boss, then he returned the favor by putting Hulk on his @ss.

This is a good fight.

namorsubby
Originally posted by juggernaut74
I think so. The dude took a full on punch to the face from 70's savage Hulk like a boss, then he returned the favor by putting Hulk on his @ss.

This is a good fight. I agree this will be a good fight, but what advantage does blob really have?

Btw, Namor knocked savage hulk tf out with one blow.

Mindset
Originally posted by juggernaut74
I think so. The dude took a full on punch to the face from 70's savage Hulk like a boss, then he returned the favor by putting Hulk on his @ss.

This is a good fight. Namor could do that.

zopzop
Stalemate, if Namor uses his mobility advantage to keep his distant and stay out of Blob's reach. Or Blob wins. Remember Blob can control his molecular density, like Vision, if he gets his hands on Namor, he can strangle/smother Namor to death.

jitay
Doesn't blob have the agility off a regular weighted person

pym-ftw
Yes, and Namor is still better.

abhilegend
Originally posted by zopzop
Stalemate, if Namor uses his mobility advantage to keep his distant and stay out of Blob's reach. Or Blob wins. Remember Blob can control his molecular density, like Vision, if he gets his hands on Namor, he can strangle/smother Namor to death.
Gray Hulk overpowered Blob. Namor would do that easily.

h1a8
I don't see namor even bothering the blob here. Blob 10000/10

juggernaut74
Originally posted by Mindset
Namor could do that. Everyone and their brother saw that though, nobody saw Blob do it. You picking up what I'm laying down son?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.