Justice League Dark Vs Justice League/JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
JLD:
Constantine
Swamp Thing
Andrew Bennett
Black Orchid
Deadman
Pandora
Doctor Mist
Frankenstien
Madame Xanadu
Mindwarp
Phantom Stranger
Shade
Zatanna
Zauriel

vs

Superman
Batman
Green Lantern
Martian Manhunter
Aquaman
Hawkman
Stargirl
Cyborg
Flash
Captain Marvel
Wonder Woman
Vibe
Black Lightning
Elemental Woman
Vixen

Khazra Reborn
Phantom Stranger doesn't have a lot of feats yet, but based on his fight with Spectre I'd say he slopes it in favor of the JLD.

BTW, what ever happened to Andrew Bennett?

DarkSaint85
JLD win.

With Deadman on the team, the JL/JLA's biggest player (pick whoever you want) will be on the JLD's side.

Then add Swampy, implied PS, implied Zauriel... doesn't look good.

Q99
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
JLD win.

With Deadman on the team, the JL/JLA's biggest player (pick whoever you want) will be on the JLD's side.

Then add Swampy, implied PS, implied Zauriel... doesn't look good.

Heck, who's even capable of taking out Deadman? *Maybe* WW with her lasso?

Whenever there's a JLD vs, first thing to do is check other team for Deadman counters. If none, then JLD wins, period.

Golgo13
People need to read Swamp Thing. Swampy is going to learn how to use his full potential, just like the good old days. stick out tongue

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Golgo13
People need to read Swamp Thing. Swampy is going to learn how to use his full potential, just like the good old days. stick out tongue

The bit with the Lady Weed was good...

nwg202
JLD Dark wins

jitay
What's Batman gonna do?

8swords
Originally posted by Q99
Heck, who's even capable of taking out Deadman? *Maybe* WW with her lasso?

Whenever there's a JLD vs, first thing to do is check other team for Deadman counters. If none, then JLD wins, period.

I actually did that, and saw MM, and I wonder, does deadman have any TP resistance? not that it matters, seeing that constantine is there

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.