Lobo vs ghost rider

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

blade31092
Who will win between lobo and ghost rider?

Flyattractor
No version of GR can stop LOBO.

Nuff said.

RockofAges
Lobo has a lot to be held guilty for, and I'm thinking a penance stare can sort this out quick. GR ftw.

Flyattractor
Nope. LOBO would enjoy the PS. Getting to actually KNOW what kind of pain and torment HE has caused othes...Pure Bliss!!!!!! Now Twi-Bo....yeah that one probably bawls like a baby.

RockofAges
What is this conclusion that Lobo will enjoy the Penance stare based on?

DarkSaint85
Don't you need to feel some guilt in the first place for it to work?

Anyways, its not a surefire thing. Venom tanked it, Deadpool got knocked out for a bit, and Punisher was pretty sure it wouldn't work on him.

So in summary, if you're schizo, have a HF, or don't feel guilt for what you've done, you should be OK. That's my take on it, anyway. Plus, Lobo could just do this:

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b52/qwirtle/GR_zps2f9b2903.jpg

Batman-Prime
Lobo would get hard from the PS... just sayin.

Igniz
Here's what the Penance stare is about according to Blackheart.

http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j351/igniz5/Blackheart/HeroesVsBH6.jpg

Isn't genocide considered a major misdeed?Lobo would probably be affected by GR's PS.Just sayin

DarkSaint85
What was Blackheart's response? As in, what did he say in the next panel?

DarkSaint85
Also: tanking a Guilt Grenade:

http://i574.photobucket.com/albums/ss188/galan007pix/mask_hf29.jpg

Igniz
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
What was Blackheart's response? As in, what did he say in the next panel?

Blackheart said this

http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j351/igniz5/Blackheart/HeroesVsBH7.jpg

Apparently, Ghost Rider's penance stare makes Blackheart more powerful big grin Unless Lobo is empowered by misdeeds, I don't see him withstanding GR's PS

StiltmanFTW
Don't you need to feel some guilt in the first place for it to work?

Anyways, its not a surefire thing. Venom tanked it, Deadpool got knocked out for a bit, and Punisher was pretty sure it wouldn't work on him.

So in summary, if you're schizo, have a HF, or don't feel guilt for what you've done, you should be OK. That's my take on it, anyway. Plus, Lobo could just do this:

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b52/qwirtle/GR_zps2f9b2903.jpg

How come I've never seen that scan posted? Great find.

Wolverine tanked PS in his first encounter with Ketch.

Igniz

http://i574.photobucket.com/albums/ss188/galan007pix/mask_hf29.jpg

The art is bit subjective.Is Lobo singed or smokin in the next page after throwing the guilt grenade?Just askin.Got to get me one of them grenades big grin

Allankles
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Lobo would get hard from the PS... just sayin.

True...true. Lobo would be a wibble wobble after the Penance stare, making him open for GR'S arsenal.

GR takes this, hard.

Flyattractor
LOBO got kicked out of the deepest darkest most Vile Pit in Hell for having to much FUN! Ghostie's little PS aint doing crap....and from what I can recall its effect on "non-humans" is rather debatable at best.....at least in the Series 2 stores. I don't know nothing via the craptastic Garth The Penis Muncher Ennis re-vamp version.

Allankles
Nu 52 Lobo is a serious character and would be affected by the Penance Stare. Old Lobo was a joke, leave that one out of this.

Mindset

http://i574.photobucket.com/albums/ss188/galan007pix/mask_hf29.jpg How is The Mask tanking the guilt grenade a Lobo feat for dealing with the PS?

lol?

DarkSaint85
He let one off next to him without caring about the effects.

I don't let grenades off in a small room next to me unless I was pretty sure it wouldn't affect me.

Mindset
He let one off next to him without caring about the effects.

I don't let grenades off in a small room next to me unless I was pretty sure it wouldn't affect me. lol?

Or he knew the blast radius, you know, with him being a genius and all.

StiltmanFTW
Yeah, doesn't seem like a feat for Lobo.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Allankles
Nu 52 Lobo is a serious character and would be affected by the Penance Stare. Old Lobo was a joke, leave that one out of this. Nu52 made Darksied into a Amish Farmer in Space.....So everything you said is CRAP!!!!!!

And as for guilt grenades. If LOBO has some of those. I can guarantee that at some point HE has used on on himself just to see what would happen to HIM.

And LOBO was able to resist the overpowering GOODness vibes from the hero Goldstar. And that is something even more vile to a creature like LOBO.

The Classic and TRUE LOBO that is.

Allankles
Ha! roll eyes (sarcastic) DS' world was levelled by the old stupid gods. + The new DS is Kalibak, so things are new for him too.

And my point about Old Lobo still stands, he was nothing more than
a walking talkin parody. At least the Nu 52 version is serious.
And by that token would have guilt, and would be affected by the Penance stare.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Mindset
lol?

Or he knew the blast radius, you know, with him being a genius and all.

True, he is a genius.

Lobo uses his blade and deflects the PS back into GR's face.

Mindset
True, he is a genius.

Lobo uses his blade and deflects the PS back into GR's face. Or not.

DarkSaint85
GR loves talking about his PS. Ooooh now feel the wrath of my PS, you will feel a taste of the suffering blah blah blah.

Mindset
I think DS has lost his mind.

DarkSaint85
You'll lose your face in a minute.

StiltmanFTW
True, he is a genius.

Lobo uses his blade and deflects the PS back into GR's face.

Lobo's weapons are always dirty as hell, covered in guts and blood. They won't reflect anything.

Mindset
http://media0.giphy.com/media/PefjZLFUzj3Uc/giphy.gif

DarkSaint85
Nah, theyre clean:

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x296/acewasp23/lobo20.jpg

Flyattractor
Ha! roll eyes (sarcastic) DS' world was levelled by the old stupid gods. + The new DS is Kalibak, so things are new for him too.

All that proves is how much Nu52 sucks..

rolling on floor laughing

"Id"
Ghost Rider would be a tough fight for Lobo.

Sure Lobo would laugh off the penis stare.

But the amount of Sins Lobo has accumulated would fuel GR conviction and strength.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by "Id"

But the amount of Sins Lobo has accumulated would fuel GR conviction and strength.

It would also fuel the Pennace stare. Lobo without the Toon powers would be toast.

Zack M
Lobo is always carrying the Toon force. Lobo FTW!

DarkSaint85

Zack M
laughing out loud

New power for Ghost Rider?

"Id"
I don't think the match will be decided by the Penis Stare.

But GR will have his powers augmented by the presence of Sin. It would be a good scrap.

DarkSaint85
Sin does like a good penis stare.

Surtur
Originally posted by RockofAges
What is this conclusion that Lobo will enjoy the Penance stare based on?

Because he's a sado-masochist.

He has Superman level strength and can regen from a puddle of blood, if the stare won't work GR is going to be low on options that will help end this fight.

Can GR being knocked unconscious via physical force?

Star428

LOL. The "old Lobo" you're referring to once humiliated Superman. Superman>>>>> Ghost Rider.

"Id"
The Ghost Riders physical prowess increase the presence of Sin and Guilt. At its upper highs he can trounce Thor.

Not saying Lobo presence alone would amp GR to those levels, but HE would benefit from the fact and add to his formidable strength.

Mindset
Lobo would amp GR to Doom level.

Lobo gets oneshotted.

Flyattractor
So when did they add the "Sin = Hulk Power Amps" to GR? That was never the case in the 2nd series.

I could see Garth( I suck Penis) Ennis doing that .....cause he is a shitty writer....and he eats shite too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.