Stardust vs Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Insane Titan
This is regular hero Sentry with no Void influence

Who wins

Warlord
depends on whether Stardust can manipulate Sentry's energies

RockofAges
Sentry

dial J for Josh
Sentry stomps.

Mshinu
SENTRY opens up a can of whupazz ftw.

Tony Stark
SENTRY *spite*

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Tony Stark
SENTRY *spite* spite lol like you know what your talking about

pym-ftw
Sentry wins imho.

Pillow Biter
I'm not even sure what 'regular' Hero Sentry means. He still demonstrated a wide range of showings, and this all seemed to be related to how much of his true power was being accessed. And some of those showings seemed to be a result of the writer not really knowing what was happening with him, like when King Hyperion said he had killed countless Sentries.

Sin I AM
stardust, solidly

dial J for Josh
Originally posted by Sin I AM
stardust, solidly

You have a very unique sense of humor.

zopzop
Originally posted by Sin I AM
stardust, solidly
thumb up

bbrem123
Sentry all day

dial J for Josh
Of coarse zop will wank a fellow herald of galactus and lowball sentry.

Sin I AM
meh, stardust is just as capable

quanchi112
Sentry, easily.

"Id"
Sentry

ODG
^ Yea, probably.

Damborgson
Close one. Brb was going world breaker on Star Dust.

zopzop
Originally posted by Damborgson
Close one. Brb was going world breaker on Star Dust.
Yeah but Godhunter BRB >>> Non-Void Sentry. Stardust wins.

Bouboumaster
Going with Stardust as well

dial J for Josh
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Going with Stardust as well

ofcoarse you would. What the f**k?

The Sorrow
Sentry wins.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by dial J for Josh
ofcoarse you would. What the f**k?

Damn right.

**** Bob, man.

Tony Stark

laughing out loud

Tony Stark
Originally posted by zopzop

confused

Uhhhhh... Not so much

Pillow Biter
What is non-Void Sentry? Wasn't Void always at play in some way, even before Sentry was totally Angel of Death Voided-out?

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Pillow Biter
What is non-Void Sentry? Wasn't Void always at play in some way, even before Sentry was totally Angel of Death Voided-out?

Yes... they've always been one. But, per some KMC Admins they think that he'd be too powerful. Not that; that makes any sense in a comic forum I know. But, what they don't understand or won't admit is that Bob is bipolar. And The VOID is just a part of his being. There is no such thing as a non-VOID SENTRY.

Pillow Biter
Right. And since Sentry's power level varied depending on how much of his true self he was accessing (usually), then it is hard to peg his power level at any one time. Of course some writers who used him didn't really understand him much, and just treated him like a Superclone. When the writer had King Hyperion say he had killed countless Sentries, I figure that he had no clue what Sentry was really about.

I guess the best one can do is say WWH Sentry, where Sentry *thought* he was giving it his all, stayed in his normal physical form (didn't go all gaseous), and eventually proved to be about equal to WWH at his very best. Of course pegging anyone's power level to a dynamic Hulk's raises its own problems. As does the fact that both Hulk and Sentry found that they in fact DID have more power than what they thought was their all in the WWH showdown.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Pillow Biter
Right. And since Sentry's power level varied depending on how much of his true self he was accessing (usually), then it is hard to peg his power level at any one time. Of course some writers who used him didn't really understand him much, and just treated him like a Superclone. When the writer had King Hyperion say he had killed countless Sentries, I figure that he had no clue what Sentry was really about.

I guess the best one can do is say WWH Sentry, where Sentry *thought* he was giving it his all, stayed in his normal physical form (didn't go all gaseous), and eventually proved to be about equal to WWH at his very best. Of course pegging anyone's power level to a dynamic Hulk's raises its own problems. As does the fact that both Hulk and Sentry found that they in fact DID have more power than what they thought was their all in the WWH showdown. be that as it may it's been already stated per forum admin that non void sentry can be used in versus forum battles and only feats that clearly show bob in control can be used. That being said I still side with brb

Tony Stark
There are plenty of "non" VOID (KMC) SENTRY feats that put him well above Stardust...

I.E. WWH, Photon Genis-Vell and the Collective (Michael Pointer)

the Darkone
Stardust is no joke

Tony Stark
Originally posted by the Darkone
Stardust is no joke

I don't disagree... But, Bob is the top of the food chain.

dial J for Josh

Im not even going to take this idiotic bait.

the Darkone
Godhunter BRB would be in same league as Thor, Silver Surfer and Sentry he was beastly in that story arc.

dial J for Josh
Lol I know that beta ray bill is my second favorite comic character of all time. But him saying that billy is waaaay better than Sentry is foolish. Even if he was amazing in godhunter.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by the Darkone
Godhunter BRB would be in same league as Thor, Silver Surfer and Sentry he was beastly in that story arc.

You still can't get it into your Blind Melon that SENTRY is multitudes above them all brah...

janus77
Sentry did very well against Green Scar, before running out of juice. Stardust is perhaps the second best herald, after Surfer but lacks any sort of fighting skill.

Stalemate or Stardust for the 6/10.

BTW, Surfer >>>>> BRB, when Surfer is ordered to fight by Galactus.

zopzop
Im not even going to take this idiotic bait.
Stardust was going toe to toe with GH BRB and that guy wrecked an entire planet just to momentarily KO Stardust.

Non-Void Sentry was getting his ass handed to him by Hercules, straining to lift the SHIELD Helicarrier, was put on his ass by She-Hulk, etc...

ODG

Tony Stark
Stardust was going toe to toe with GH BRB and that guy wrecked an entire planet just to momentarily KO Stardust.

Non-Void Sentry was getting his ass handed to him by Hercules, straining to lift the SHIELD Helicarrier, was put on his ass by She-Hulk, etc...

That attempted Helicarrier rip on SENTRY always makes me laugh... First the projected weight of the Helicarrier is about 100,000 Tons.

http://comicbook.com/blog/2013/01/21/s-h-i-e-l-d-s-helicarrier-would-need-200-nuclear-plants-to-power-it/

And like the way The Man of Steel Superman did with (just) a Airliner; SENTRY is attempting to stop it's fall without it disintegration in his hands. And SENTRY wasn't truly fighting with Hercules or Herc would be in 2 halves right now.

the Darkone
Originally posted by janus77
Sentry did very well against Green Scar, before running out of juice. Stardust is perhaps the second best herald, after Surfer but lacks any sort of fighting skill.

Stalemate or Stardust for the 6/10.

BTW, Surfer >>>>> BRB, when Surfer is ordered to fight by Galactus.

I can see this, Stardust is the second most powerful herald next Silver Surfer. Sentry no void will have to work for it; Stardust is one of those characters that just keeps on coming.

bbrem123
i can see sentry winning everytime

tkitna

Low balling lately? Non-Void Sentry also gave Genis and the Collective fits while treating Terrax like a child. I realize though that you truly know Sentry would destroy Hercules and She-Hulk at the sometime so i'm not too upset with your response.

ShadowFyre
I dont see sentry ripping Herc in half. Ever. Ares and Loki are not in the same leauge as Herc. That said, this fight could definitely go either way. But im gonna saySentry barely edges this out. 5.5/10. There is no stomp when dealing with peoplebof this calibre.

dial J for Josh
Originally posted by tkitna
Low balling lately? Non-Void Sentry also gave Genis and the Collective fits while treating Terrax like a child. I realize though that you truly know Sentry would destroy Hercules and She-Hulk at the sometime so i'm not too upset with your response.

Don't take the bait. I'm learning to ignore anything zop has to say. He goes on ridiculous tirades pointing out irrelevant scenarios, takes them out of context, then proceeds to low-ball as if the character should entirely be judged by these minor incidents.

zopzop
Originally posted by tkitna
Low balling lately? Non-Void Sentry also gave Genis and the Collective fits while treating Terrax like a child.
I know. I'm just saying if you take his AVERAGE showings sans Void, he's a............wait for it.................high herald level being. Same as Thor, BRB, Surfer, Morg, Stardust. How is that lowballing?

Oh, you better believe that even non Void Sentry should be able to rip She Hulk's arms off and jam them into her diseased vagina like a pair of green dildos. He'd do the same to Herc. But those showings were canon, as stupid as they were (hence why I personally tend to ignore anything that goes on in the following comics because of sheer stupidity : Hercules, She-Hulk, Deadpool).

Don't take the bait. I'm learning to ignore anything zop has to say. ........
Please do. There's an ignore feature, use it.

ODG
hence why I personally tend to ignore anything that goes on in the following comics Edited for accuracy. thumb up

Sin I AM
Still rooting for stardust to take the maj.

quanchi112
Sentry wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.