Team Thor vs Team Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

I am Vegeta
No Flying who wins

Superman 1 Million
Silver Age superman
Cosmic Armour Superman

Odin Force Thor
Rune King Thor
616 Thor

byrdgang21
Team Supes takes this rather easily

Yamcha
Cosmic Armor Supes is actually PLOT TWIST Ultraman, and after huffing some K-Nite proceeds to literally rape his team and the opposing one at the same time.

No but in all seriousness, Cosmic Armor Supes operates on stupidly high levels, like we're talking leagues far beyond anyone else here, I love Thor but his strongest incarnation (RKT) is nowhere near CAS, like...at all </3.

Batman-Prime
CA Superman spitestomps. He was so far above Spectre, who is LT's equal, it's laughable.

DarkSaint85
Supes. Easily

Cogito
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
He was so far above Spectre, who is LT's equal

No.

Just no.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by byrdgang21
Team Supes takes this rather easily

no expression

Warlord
616 thor ftw

Mshinu
Spite cmon

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Cogito
No.

Just no.

Yes, yes smile.

carver9
The Supermen stomps.

abhilegend
laughing out loud

RKT solos, right rage?

Ferret Fiend
Thors have a chance but it is very slight

abhilegend
Pray tell us how they have a chance?

Ferret Fiend
Thier hammers for one superman is weak to magic and the hammer is magic however though hitting them will be the problem with superman having the edge in speed it will be hard to hit them

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Ferret Fiend
Thier hammers for one superman is weak to magic and the hammer is magic however though hitting them will be the problem with superman having the edge in speed it will be hard to hit them

You...don't have ANY idea who these three Supermen are, do you?

You might want to brush up on them.

Ferret Fiend
I know who they and I have some of thier comics and if you could read and stop raging for a little bit you could read better and see I put slight chance

DarkSaint85
I know who they and I have some of thier comics and if you could read and stop raging for a little bit you could read better and see I put slight chance

Yeah...and your slight chance is based on Mjolnir being magic.

Which doesn't affect CA Superman at all, who is far and away the most powerful on the field.

Nor does it affect S1M.

But then, of course, you have read their comics and knew this, right?

This ain't raging....

Ferret Fiend
The hammer still hurts like a ***** though and sorry for calling you a rager I just dont like when people try to make something I say into big deal even though they Don't read my post correctly sometimes

DarkSaint85
Am sure CA Superman wouldn't even feel it. I Am Vegeta inadvertently made a horrific spite stomp thread here.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/37889/1122338-843457_29653798_super.jpg

abhilegend

If you don't know about something its better to not brag about it.

DarkSaint85
This is the kind of enemy he fights:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/0/6955/950702-supes_cosmic_armor.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.