Lady Gaga to Perform in Space in 2015

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tareq
Lady Gaga is reportedly scheduled to perform in space

The 27-year-old and her entourage are reportedly going to launch at dawn on the festival's third day. She'll perform one song before returning to Earth.

Astner
I hope she chokes on a dick of vacuum.

Seriously though, isn't a project like this really expensive? The last outer-space tourist supposedly paid forty million dollars, and that was one guy. I don't think she'll be able afford taking an entire crew up there.

Patient_Leech
Is there a source for this? Cause I'm not buying it.

siriuswriter
I think MTV is one of the reporters... not sure though. I know I saw it on some reputable news source...

Patient_Leech
Yeah, I saw it mentioned several places. Might be legit. I certainly wouldn't put it past the Gaga... lol

0mega Spawn
Hope they leave her ass up there

J/k

LeonBuco666
I doubt your kidding, omega.

lol

Fireon
As if anybody cares!

Valen007
Lady Gaga is probably going to spend in space only a few minutes for a performance and it is not going to cost her as much as several days or weeks-long space travel.

Supra
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Is there a source for this? Cause I'm not buying it.

http://www.nme.com/news/lady-gaga/73782

rosepetel
is this true news ?

Chris 1986
Yes, Sarah Brightman is, too, September 2015. Her current album is Dreamchaser. I know most of the songs. I was sure they were going together when I heard, but I guess not.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Astner
I hope she chokes on a dick of vacuum.

Seriously though, isn't a project like this really expensive? The last outer-space tourist supposedly paid forty million dollars, and that was one guy. I don't think she'll be able afford taking an entire crew up there.

This

ericjames
i doubt it she will go with her crew....

ronaldcoffin
Awful actress..

avaroy
hey everyone where is Upcoming Lady Gaga Concert? any idea?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.