Brutaal/Ultraman vs Gorr

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Can the duo win?

ShadowFyre
After re-reading GoT its kind of hard to say if any physical attacks really hirt Gorr. He just regrew or remade whatever he wanted. Their heatvision is nothing compared to Old Thors blast that sent him light years away. And the only person I can recall doing more damage via the by-product of physical strikes was when Hulk went worldbreaker and I dont see these guys replicating that. So Gorr wins after a decent fight I think. Good matchup tho.

P.s. Ultraman is pretty damn nasty though. Especially after what he justbdid to BA.

deathslash
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
After re-reading GoT its kind of hard to say if any physical attacks really hirt Gorr. He just regrew or remade whatever he wanted. Their heatvision is nothing compared to Old Thors blast that sent him light years away. And the only person I can recall doing more damage via the by-product of physical strikes was when Hulk went worldbreaker and I dont see these guys replicating that. So Gorr wins after a decent fight I think. Good matchup tho.

P.s. Ultraman is pretty damn nasty though. Especially after what he justbdid to BA. That's all well and good but you might want to look up the fights for Brutaal. Thus far, he has taken down Green Lantern (Alan Scott), literaly curbstomped Dr. Fate, taken the entire World Military apart at the hinges, and Oneshotted Steppenwolf (he karate chopped him in half while heat visioning him). That said, Gor wins.

Pillow Biter
He didn't really beat Fate fairly--in fact the way he attacked him, it seemed like the writer decided the magic weakness would be significant this time, and Superman needed to surprise him.

I wouldn't say Ultraman is necessarily less weak to magic intrinsically, but writers tend to make Superman more weak to sorcery and spells, and less so to raw magic blasts like magic lightning.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Gorr.

Diesldude

P.s. Ultraman is pretty damn nasty though. Especially after what he justbdid to BA.

When did WBH fight Gorr?

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by Diesldude
When did WBH fight Gorr?

I meant when regular Thor was destroying planets from the effect of his blows on Gorr the only one I have seen replicate that was Hulk and he had to go Worldbreaker to do so.

carver9
Naah, Savage sdid it last yr as well.

abhilegend
I meant when regular Thor was destroying planets from the effect of his blows on Gorr the only one I have seen replicate that was Hulk and he had to go Worldbreaker to do so.
Superman and Kal-L did that too. Six times in three comics in fact.

abhilegend
Originally posted by carver9
Naah, Savage sdid it last yr as well.
What? Are you drunk carter?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.