Red Hulk vs. Purple Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
mad
Can Red Hulk survive?

StiltmanFTW
Survive - sure, but I don't see him overcoming the mind control thing. Only Doom was capable of such a feat, afaik.

Q99
Here's what you do:

First, you keep your distance.

Then, outside chem range, you either do a hulk-clap so loud as to take him out, or jump in and smash and don't give him room to command anything.

StiltmanFTW
That's what Ross should do, but he's still inexperienced in the whole superhero battles thing and hasn't met PM. I could see him approaching and mocking Purple Man, leaving himself vulnerable.

KingD19
Originally posted by Q99
Here's what you do:

First, you keep your distance.

Then, outside chem range, you either do a hulk-clap so loud as to take him out, or jump in and smash and don't give him room to command anything.

Purple Man's range is ridiculous. He's controlled people from across cities before I believe and he may have further reach than that. Rulk can't get far enough away to not be affected and still attack.

Q99
Originally posted by KingD19
Purple Man's range is ridiculous. He's controlled people from across cities before I believe and he may have further reach than that. Rulk can't get far enough away to not be affected and still attack.

Wait... his powers are chemical in nature... how does that make sense?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.