DC Villains Invades Marvel Earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SquallX
The DC Villains are sick and tired of always losing to the likes of Superman and Friends, so they decides to look for another Multiverse to conquer.

Each villains has there own goals they want to accomplish, but they know they need to team up if they have any hope of surviving. So, until all opposition are dead, they'll be no in-fighting or betrayals.

The Marvel 616 knows those guys are coming. So just like the villains, both good and bad guys decides to join forces. They have six months to prep. Only thing that's off limits are anything artifacts that makes them Omipotent.

The DC Villains has 1 year prep. All DC villains are at there best, minus the stipulation i laid out. Like Amazo not possessing the Worlogog, but fighting at his best and stacking powers on top of the other.

The team also comes with there external Gears. Like Imperiex ship for instance, or Darkseid New Gods techs.

Can this 20 man team of villainous bastards conquer the 616 or not? If they can't, how far can they reach.

Darkseid with his giant ego claims himself there leader.

-So this is will be Darkseid as he was in Final crisis with the ALE, but with his Death Of the New God and Soul Fire self.

-Superboy Guardian Amp
-OWAW H/P Doomsday, Plus 1,000 Superman/Batman Arc clones
-COIE Anti Monitor at his highest
-Cronus With the GodWave
-Imperiex Prime with 100 Probes. Each of these Probes are at the same level of that Probe that was smacking around the 100,000 Daxamites.
-Countdown Arena Monarch with his techs
-Professor Zoom
-Zoom
-Mordru
- Prime Time Trapper
-Solomon Grundy (Earth 2) Backed by The Grey
-Anton Arcane Backed by the Rot
-Alexander Luthor, Jr.
-Mageddon
-Dominus
- Nekron
-Zero Hour Parallax
-Neron
-Amazo at his best minus the Worlogog. Can't copy the Marvels verse powers. But his allowed to copy only 1 of his teammates. You choose.
-With Brother Eye serving as there computer virus, and able to use his OMAC virus as the team sees fit.

Branlor Swift
And you expect them to take over a world where Iron Fist slices people's faces off?

SquallX
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
And you expect them to take over a world where Iron Fist slices people's faces off?

At least try to be original with the jokes.

Odekahn
DC stomps, this isn't even close.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by SquallX
At least try to be original with the jokes. I should try and be more like this totally original thread.

Stoic
The DC Villains are sick and tired of always losing to the likes of Superman and Friends, so they decides to look for another Multiverse to conquer.

Each villains has there own goals they want to accomplish, but they know they need to team up if they have any hope of surviving. So, until all opposition are dead, they'll be no in-fighting or betrayals.

The Marvel 616 knows those guys are coming. So just like the villains, both good and bad guys decides to join forces. They have six months to prep. Only thing that's off limits are anything artifacts that makes them Omipotent.

The DC Villains has 1 year prep. All DC villains are at there best, minus the stipulation i laid out. Like Amazo not possessing the Worlogog, but fighting at his best and stacking powers on top of the other.

The team also comes with there external Gears. Like Imperiex ship for instance, or Darkseid New Gods techs.

Can this 20 man team of villainous bastards conquer the 616 or not? If they can't, how far can they reach.

-So this is will be Darkseid as he was in Final crisis with the ALE, but with his Death Of the New God and Soul Fire self.

-Superboy Guardian Amp
-Cronus With the GodWave
-Imperiex Prime with 100 Probes. Each of these Probes are at the same level of that Probe that was smacking around the 100,000 Daxamites.
-Professor Zoom
-Zoom
-Mordru
- Prime Time Trapper
-Alexander Luthor, Jr.
-Mageddon
-Dominus
- Nekron
-Zero Hour Parallax
-Neron
-Amazo at his best minus the Worlogog. Can't copy the Marvels verse powers. But his allowed to copy only 1 of his teammates. You choose.
-With Brother Eye serving as there computer virus, and able to use his OMAC virus as the team sees fit.

Do you believe that DC Earth would survive this if all of these guys attacked at once? I don't, and neither should Marvel Earth.

Reflassshh
Imperiex with the probes solo's, this is ****ing spite.

LeonBuco666
Squirrel Girl.

laughing out loud

Golgo13
Alex Luthor FTW.

pym-ftw
You must really think Dc Sucks at prep to give them twice the amount of prep you gave marvel.

Lol

Pym & Richards beat them in a few hours of prep.

Golgo13
Originally posted by pym-ftw
You must really think Dc Sucks at prep to give them twice the amount of prep you gave marvel.

Lol

Pym & Richards beat them in a few hours of prep.

lol, not against Alex (Who is on par with Reed) or Time Trapper who would simply erase Pym from existence.

Odekahn
Originally posted by Golgo13
lol, not against Alex (Who is on par with Reed) or Time Trapper who would simply erase Pym from existence.

Or ZH Parallax, or CoIEs AM or any of the other monsters that aren't even needed to give DC the win.

Cogito
Terrible spite. Not sure anything short of someone like LT is stopping this team.

SquallX
My bad embarrasment

I actually met the 616 Universe, not just Earth.

Sixth_Winged
Yeah we get it you have marvel

Odekahn
My bad embarrasment

I actually met the 616 Universe, not just Earth.

It's still spite.

There's nothing stopping that group short of TOAA.

operator616
Cronus couldn't handle the full power of the Godwave, but if we're going to assume he could for the purposes of the thread, then he solos the entire cosmic hierarchy including LT because Godwave = the power of the presence.

basilisk

-Superboy Guardian Amp
-Cronus With the GodWave
-Professor Zoom
-Zoom
-Mordru
- Prime Time Trapper
-Alexander Luthor, Jr.
-Mageddon
-Dominus
- Nekron
-Zero Hour Parallax
-Neron

I laugh at the idea of a portal opening somewhere in Marvel and this lot coming through. Zoom makes it spite.

Odekahn
Originally posted by basilisk
I laugh at the idea of a portal opening somewhere in Marvel and this lot coming through. Zoom makes it spite.

Zoom makes it spite?? Lmao

maxivitopowe
I've got a plan that 2 months to set up and the other 4 charging abilities

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.