Who can stay conscious?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

basilisk
The goal is to stay conscious through each round of the challenge:

1) Mesmero stares at them and says "Sleep!"
2) Purple Man says "Sleep!"
3) Professor X says "Sleep!"
4) They sit in a room full of Batman's best bat-KO gas for 12 hours. They have to breath normally during this time (even characters that don't need to or could hold their breath).
5) Mantis karate chops them.

The challengers are:

Superman
Hulk
Wonder Woman
Thor
Captain Marvel (Shazam)
Juggernaut
Black Adam
Blue Marvel
Supergirl
Hyperion

This is not a gauntlet. Each round is separate, so the question is who can stay awake through which rounds?

ShadowFyre
I dont know as much about DC so I will just give my oppinion on the Marvel characters. Juggernaut with helmet clears this. I would say Thor and Hulk as well butbthey have both at some point been mind controlled so its iffy if they clear it. Blue Marvel doesent have enough appearances and neitherbdoes the new Hyperion. Superman falls to Mantis karate chop for sure though.

janus77
Originally posted by basilisk
The goal is to stay conscious through each round of the challenge:

1) Mesmero stares at them and says "Sleep!"
2) Purple Man says "Sleep!"
3) Professor X says "Sleep!"
4) They sit in a room full of Batman's best bat-KO gas for 12 hours. They have to breath normally during this time (even characters that don't need to or could hold their breath).
5) Mantis karate chops them.

The challengers are:

Superman
Hulk
Wonder Woman
Thor
Captain Marvel (Shazam)
Juggernaut
Black Adam
Blue Marvel
Supergirl
Hyperion

This is not a gauntlet. Each round is separate, so the question is who can stay awake through which rounds?
Current Hulk or Green Scar would clear this without any trouble.
Juggernaut (with helmet) would clear it.
The rest... not so sure.

Stoic
Juggernaut (with helmet) would clear it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.