Deadpool Vs Luke Cage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeonBuco666
Who wins
PIS CIS BFR OFF!
Deadpool has half an hour prep
Wade owes Luke 5 bucks but Luke randomly encounters Deadpool in the street

zopzop
Deadpool....................eventually.

StiltmanFTW
Luke eats him.

LeonBuco666
Personally I thought it would either be a stalemate, or a fatigue game....because neither can put the other down(maybe Wade can put Luke down but then again i dont know) so i thought maybe it would be a long fight...even then im not sure who can out last the other.
Im leaning towards wade tho

8swords
Wade, gets pym particles and shrinks down some bombs, then he puts those bombs inside luke. When the fight starts boom goes luke

maxivitopowe
Ala Deadpool kills the marveluniverse

LeonBuco666
Oh yeah, Wade killed Marvel.....awkward whistle

Vanguard
Tough decision. I've heard of skilled people doing well against Cage. I don't know how seriously Deadpool would take the fight

LeonBuco666
About as serious as his life maybe.

pym-ftw
Cage beats him like he owes him money, which per Op he does.

deathslash
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Cage beats him like he owes him money, which per Op he does. There is no beating cage when you owe him any amount of money

8swords
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
Ala Deadpool kills the marveluniverse

Exactly

Originally posted by deathslash
There is no beating cage when you owe him any amount of money

Squirrel girl?

deathslash
Originally posted by 8swords

Squirrel girl? I'm not entirely sure about that(Squirrel Girl puts out a great jobber aura but when you owe cage money, he can invade one of the most powerful nations on earth, fight his way into Dr. Doom's throne room, beat down Doc Doom, make Doom pay him and even earn Doom's respect).

pym-ftw
Squirrel girl works for Cage. That's all you need to know.

deathslash
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Squirrel girl works for Cage. That's all you need to know. laughing thumb up

cdtm
Originally posted by deathslash
I'm not entirely sure about that(Squirrel Girl puts out a great jobber aura but when you owe cage money, he can invade one of the most powerful nations on earth, fight his way into Dr. Doom's throne room, beat down Doc Doom, make Doom pay him and even earn Doom's respect).

And even break CIS.

"My armors withstood The Thing, Hulk, Thor! And not one of them kept hitting my armor in the same spot until it broke!"

maxivitopowe
Lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.