.......... Take Your Pick ............

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Take your pick

You now live in a world that has mix bag of villians from Dc and Marvel..

Pick one of the 2 teams the you would rather have protect your Earth..
Why that team?

Team Marvel

Cap.America
Thor
Dr.Strange
Hulk
Silver Surfer
Iron Man
Namor

Team Dc

Batman
Superman
G.L Hal
Wonder Woman
Martain manhunter
Cyborg
Aquman

ShadowFyre
I would have multiple teams for various situations.. Anyway.

Space team: supes, thor, mm, ss, gl, led by ss or mm
Magic fighting team: wonderwoman, strange, thor, gl led by strange
Techie smart team:iron man, cyborg, bruce banner and batman.
Street level:cap and bats as a team but working independently striking from two positions every time should be able to deal with most street level baddies everytime.
Water fighting team?: aquaman and namor duh
Benchwarmers: hulk. Sorry he is more useful as banner. He is absolutely useless in space, and really to strong to be fighting people on earth without busting everything up.

ShadowFyre
But really most of these guys are pretty awesome and fairly smart. Even Thor could be on the "smart" team.

LeonBuco666
Thor could would be on the smart team because of battle experience etc, also i agree with everything shadowfyre said apart from hulk, rather than a benchwarmer, id keep him as a last resort, let him loose when all else fails, keep him updated continually on the events and if his friends and allies are losing fights and at worst dying, then hes gonner be UBER pissed and ready to smash, thats when id let him loose....when all else fails, Hulks smash!

LeonBuco666
Or id just lie an say everyone died a horrible death, the bad guys called you pussy for not doing anything to help, so...yeah what you wanner do is go out that door turn slightly to the left and jump, you should be there in a minute or two, and then when everyone is there fighting and fine, he'll be double pissed, but then i run the risk of him coming back for me and eating me.

ShadowFyre
My thing is that Huld would destroy the planet I was trying to defend. Not that Thor or Supes or SS couldnt just as easily but they are vastly more mobile and versatile and havenother options. Now if hulk would just use a damn jetpack or something Id put him with the spaceteam. Or he might do well in the magic team, defeating hordes of demons or something.

He definitely wouldnt make a good street level guy. Causing billions in damage to stop some guy who robbed a liquor store.

Supermex
You can only pick one of the team I set on the op

The Marvel team or Dc team I have set forth

Thank u

Cogito
Team DC 100/10

Team Marvel consists of a guy who loves fighting, an uncontrollable rage monster, a pacifist, and two narcissists, one of whom hates people.

ShadowFyre
Wow I totally read that wrong lol. Team Marvel.Strange, Thor and SS powerset are much more versatile and formidable than all of DC's combined. On top of that with Superman comes his 9999999999999999900000000000 clones that are constantly showing up out of nowhere and trying to kill everyone.

janus77
Cap.America - would provide a good laugh in-between the weekly end-of-the-world threats.

Thor - Meh, he came with the team, might have some use for him, provided the liberals don't strangle him for global warming/cooling/whatever.

Dr.Strange - He'd be great come Halloween.

Hulk - His blood could be synthesized and used to cure ALL disease and aging. Also, make the world more green wink.

Silver Surfer - He would be enough to stop every end-of-the-world threat. And he might allow you to take the Power Cosmic, whenever he feels really depressed at his lot in life.

Iron Man - The originator of 95% of the end-of-the-world threats. A good and justified hate-figure. Invaluable.

Namor - I'll date the redheads! yes

LeonBuco666
Oh, Mex im over ruling you and this is noe my thread. laughing out loud

No i new what you ment i was just agreeing with what Shadow said an then adding my 2 cents but yeah Marvel all the way for me.

Supermex
Originally posted by LeonBuco666
Oh, Mex im over ruling you and this is noe my thread. laughing out loud

No i new what you ment i was just agreeing with what Shadow said an then adding my 2 cents but yeah Marvel all the way for me.

LoL

LeonBuco666
I spelt now wrong, along with mostly every other word, shit.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by Cogito
Team DC 100/10

Team Marvel consists of a guy who loves fighting, an uncontrollable rage monster, a pacifist, and two narcissists, one of whom hates people.

Lol true but DC has a pedophile (see robin), a guy who thinks putting on glasses=secret identity,a guy infatuated with jewelry, a man hating lesbian, a robot thing (I got nothing for him lol) and a guy that talks to fish

h1a8
Originally posted by Supermex
Take your pick

You now live in a world that has mix bag of villians from Dc and Marvel..

Pick one of the 2 teams the you would rather have protect your Earth..
Why that team?

Team Marvel

Cap.America
Thor
Dr.Strange
Hulk
Silver Surfer
Iron Man
Namor

Team Dc

Batman
Superman
G.L Hal
Wonder Woman
Martain manhunter
Cyborg
Aquman I would choose team 1 because of Surfer, Strange, and Thor. I could care less about Namor, Iron Man, Cap, or Hulk.

Those 3 are a bit more versatile (can match any threat) than Superman, Hal, MM, and WW. I could care less about Batman, Cyborg, and Aquaman.

Odekahn
Absolutely Marvel

LeonBuco666
Marvel anyday
SS can fix stuff and do stuff, no other character on the thread can, therefore his team win automatically by default, he can fix diseases, stop wars, stop pollution, global warming, natural disasters, anything bad for the human race which is in anyway lethal or deadly, he can stop very easily.

DarkSaint85
Marvel for me. What if a magic threat occurs? WW's good, but no Strange.

Warlord
Imperious sex!

Mshinu
Team Marvel because..

Cap.America > Batman
Thor > Superman
Dr.Strange > GL Hal
Hulk < Wonder Woman
Silver Surfer > Martian Manhunter
Iron Man > Cyborg
Namor >>>>>>>>>>> Aquaman

ShadowFyre
Namor loses to Aqquaman due to his taste in wom...worms?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.