fanstatic four vs godzilla

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

blade31092
Who will win between fanstatic four and Godzilla without weapons and without prep?

Odekahn
Godzilla!

Tony Stark
The FF

pym-ftw
Please Stark tell me how the FF win?

Tony Stark
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Please Stark tell me how the FF win?

Force field bubble in the brain... *POP* Lizard skin boots for everyone. And a purse for you.

Angel Watching
Giant Lizard all the way. Physically they're not doing nothing to it.

pym-ftw
Originally posted by Tony Stark
Force field bubble in the brain... *POP* Lizard skin boots for everyone. And a purse for you.
Godzilla has two brains and survived having one destroyed, it healed in a few minutes. His radiation melts diamonds sue would be lucky to get close enough to scrape him with a construct.

Kazenji
This the Marvel Godzilla?

Golgo13
lol, Godzilla wins.

pym-ftw
I'm using movie godzilla. It's the Canon to him.

ShadowFyre
Godzillacan one shot the entire team. Theyre strongest attacks will only be momentary distractions. Even if Sues forcefield stops an initial blast the radiation kills her. The same as the Torch, the force alone would kill him. The Thing is not strong enough to handle 60000 metric tons coming down on him. Mr.Fantastic will use his superior intellect to leave his team to their imminent deaths. They can't beat the Hulk and they cant beat Godzilla. (Lessstrength but way more than they can handle, and possibly better regen).

Tony Stark
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Godzillacan one shot the entire team. Theyre strongest attacks will only be momentary distractions. Even if Sues forcefield stops an initial blast the radiation kills her. The same as the Torch, the force alone would kill him. The Thing is not strong enough to handle 60000 metric tons coming down on him. Mr.Fantastic will use his superior intellect to leave his team to their imminent deaths. They can't beat the Hulk and they cant beat Godzilla. (Lessstrength but way more than they can handle, and possibly better regen).

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_5VgL6ZXwkaw/SDzCllvPsiI/AAAAAAAAGqk/xghg23xVOjU/s1600-h/Fantastic+Four+557-1.jpg

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Tony Stark
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_5VgL6ZXwkaw/SDzCllvPsiI/AAAAAAAAGqk/xghg23xVOjU/s1600-h/Fantastic+Four+557-1.jpg

Originally posted by blade31092
Who will win between fanstatic four and Godzilla without weapons and without prep?

ShadowFyre
Nice scan but irrelevant in this particular fight. It would be a sad day for Reed to not outprep a nuclear dinosaur. That robot looks pretty badass and if it wasnt made for Galactus I would still say Gojira stomps all over it.

Branlor Swift
You can feel Tony Stark wiggling around behind his computer

pym-ftw
All hail, the king of the monsters.

Ferret Fiend
Godzilla flicks the Thing, Eats Sue and Johnny, then Smashes Reed with his tail FTW

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
You can feel Tony Stark wiggling around behind his computer

Its ok, most peoplenjust think of Godzilla as a big firebreathing lizard, so its understandable that they would think he would lose to comicbook characters. Even though he has defeated the FF Thor and Hercules more than once.

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Its ok, most peoplenjust think of Godzilla as a big firebreathing lizard.

Reported to Bada for low balling Lizards

Bouboumaster
I pity the fool who vote againt Reed Mother****ing Richards.

Odekahn
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
Reported to Bada for low balling Lizards

thumb up

Flyattractor
Godzilla is a force of nature and Reed is too much of a DORK to figure out how Ma Nature works.

Zilla winz.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.