Brainiac VS Ultron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Silver_Lantern
1.If Brainiac and Ultron tries to wipe each other out of existence by decoding eachoher
2.Normal brutality fight with armies and creations

Bentley
Brainiac
Brainiac

Odekahn
Ultron

LeonBuco666
Braniac 1
Ultron 2

Silver_Lantern
Brainiac all the way

pym-ftw
Ultron.

Golgo13
Brainiac.

pym-ftw
You think Brainiac could win in a fight?

Golgo13
Depends on which Brainiac, but some would win, while some won't.

pym-ftw
What non amped Brainiac is going to beat just base Ultron?

Odekahn
Neither is hacking the other imo. Brainiac's tech is more advanced, but Ultron's AI component is more intelligent.

One of the biggest advantages Ultron has is adamantium.

Ultron would win every time.

Stoic
They would combine, but if they fought it out physically, and not logically, I would give it to the one with the more durable body.

Odekahn
Originally posted by Stoic
They would combine, but if they fought it out physically, and not logically, I would give it to the one with the more durable body.

I don't think Braniac would share, lol. I could see Ultron being down for a merge, but Brainiac is an egomaniac.

Stoic
Originally posted by Odekahn
I don't think Braniac would share, lol. I could see Ultron being down for a merge, but Brainiac is an egomaniac.

I don't know why they wouldn't join in terms of logic. They both share the same endgame idea. Assimilate, and destroy. Ultron did it with the Phalanx, and I could see him doing it with Brainiac as well. This would only cause him to become more powerful. At least this is how I could see it written in a comic x-over.

WhiteWitchKing
If they're merge, Ultron is doing so to make Brainiac his b1tch. That's what they Phalanx became.

ODG
What was the reason Braniac failed so spectacularly against Kryptonian tech again? I never really understood that.

Odekahn
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
If they're merge, Ultron is doing so to make Brainiac his b1tch. That's what they Phalanx became.

thumb up

This is why they wouldn't merge. Ultron would be willing, Braniac wouldn't imo. He's smart enough to suspect as much, he's not trusting, and he's not likely to share.

Trying to say they would merge is giving Ultron an easy auto win. I would at least rather them duke it out, lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.