Alpha Strike Force vs The Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

I am Vegeta
Black Panther
Captain America
Hawkeye
Black Widow
Wolverine
Ms. Marvel
Iron Man
Thor
Hulk
Sentry
Hercules
Scarlet Witch
Quick Silver

Deathstroke
Black Kat
Deadshot
Task Master
Green Goblin
Venom
Apocalypse
Swamp Thing
Sinestro
Super Skrull
Juggernaut
Doctor Doom
Firelord

Can the Avengers defeat the Marvel/Dc Alpha Strike Team or will the Avengers be defeated

battlemaster161
NO THE AVENGERS DIE!!!!! WHY???????????

I am Vegeta
Really? I thought you be the first one to say avengers win

battlemaster161
I am going to play fair right now Deathstroke was able to beat Batman in H2h and could probably beat Cap and anyone below him, With Task Master he can copy your fighting technique just by watching you, Venom and Green Goblin are a big problem to, Super Skrull with epic force field in brain, Docter Doom is a genius, Juggernaut is one of the toughest mofo's ever, Sinestro with just a thought can make any weapon he wants, Apocalypse and Swamp Thing are also badasses as well as Firelord.

Ferret Fiend
Avengers win BM why would you even say they loose they win with major difficulty though

Quicksilver super fast hard to catch, Thor if its recent than epic hammer smash, not going to mention what sentry would do to half their team, Cap would beat Deathstroke and anyone below him, Wolverine has been able to slice through Thor and Hulk he could slice half their team up, Hulk Smash, Scarlet Witch hexes kick ass, Iron man is also a genius and could lead his team to victory, and Ms. Marvel's ***** Slap FTW.

Tony Stark
SENTRY FTW

Cogito
Originally posted by Tony Stark
SENTRY FTW

Wait, you like Bob?

battlemaster161
Sentry will not be enough

8swords
you could've atleast have given team avengers squirrel girl, so that they could atleast have a fighting chance

ShadowFyre
Thor, Sentry, Hulk and Scarlet witch? Ouch. Twonstrategies to give Avengers the win with just these 4 characters. Then see what I can do to give other team the win. First strat. Use Thor up first putting every thing he has into a massive Godblast/lightning blast/antimatter/super asgardian death magic. Whatever. That will automatically erase everyone except Juggernaut, Swamp thing (unless first kill in this forum is permanent) and Doom if he has his best shields up and thats doubtful. Let Sentry take care of Doom and Scarlet witch and Hulk finish Juggs n Swamp thing off.

Next. Hulk bein Scarlet witches shield while she throws out her best stuff. Sentry immediately attacks Thor with Mjolnir with his most powerful exploding gazillion suns whatever. Mjolnir absorbs and redirects it tenfold. Goodbye everyone. Even if juggs was still up. One look at whose left facing him and he would just give up.

ShadowFyre
Juggs being tank for Doom and Skrull. Swamp tank for Sinestro and apoc.. Venom running distraction for firelord (odd teamup with thesentwo I know). Skrull immediately pops quicksilvers and wandas brain and sendsnthemnto incestuous heaven. Firelord and skrull can then burn all thenlow hitters on the teamnin one quicknsweep. That leaves hulk, thor sentry and herc vs juggs apoc, firelord, superskrull, doom, venom, swamp thing and sinestro. I dont really read DC but somehow I see them winning this. I think sinestros fear powers will render Sentry useless. Hulk will bentied up with juggs and Thor can beat any two of these guys but not apoc, doom, swamp, skrull and firelord at one time

ShadowFyre
Forgot herc. Swamp can hold him long enough for team to bumrush thor and then take herc and last hulk. He cant win by himself either

battlemaster161
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Juggs being tank for Doom and Skrull. Swamp tank for Sinestro and apoc.. Venom running distraction for firelord (odd teamup with thesentwo I know). Skrull immediately pops quicksilvers and wandas brain and sendsnthemnto incestuous heaven. Firelord and skrull can then burn all thenlow hitters on the teamnin one quicknsweep. That leaves hulk, thor sentry and herc vs juggs apoc, firelord, superskrull, doom, venom, swamp thing and sinestro. I dont really read DC but somehow I see them winning this. I think sinestros fear powers will render Sentry useless. Hulk will bentied up with juggs and Thor can beat any two of these guys but not apoc, doom, swamp, skrull and firelord at one time agree 100%

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Cogito
Wait, you like Bob?

evil face

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.