Four on four JLA/A herald brawl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blue Area Vet
Superman, GL Hal, Wonder Woman and Captain Marvell

VS

Blue Marvel, Black Bolt, Thor and Hulk

Odekahn
The JLA win 10/10

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Odekahn
The JLA win 10/10

no expression

This can easily go either way. I might give it to JLA 6/10 due to superior team work. Wonder Woman is the least powerful on the field although she does have a nifty lasso. That being said, I'd give anyone on Team 2 odds against her tbh. And the Hulk and Thor together on a team? F*ck, that's scary. Tough fight.

Galan007
Dianna solos 10/10. thumb up

deathslash
Originally posted by Galan007
Dianna gets anally destroyed 10/10. thumb up fixed that for you

Odekahn
Originally posted by deathslash
fixed that for you

Should have added, "and enjoys it".

Odekahn
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
no expression

This can easily go either way. I might give it to JLA 6/10 due to superior team work. Wonder Woman is the least powerful on the field although she does have a nifty lasso. That being said, I'd give anyone on Team 2 odds against her tbh. And the Hulk and Thor together on a team? F*ck, that's scary. Tough fight.

I agree, I was jk. thumb up stick out tongue

Pillow Biter
Superman vs. Hulk has too many variables to call. Could be a close fight. Could be a stomp either way. WHo knows. But call it even for simplicty's sake.

Wonder Woman vs. Thor is 50/50 IMO.

So the really interesting fights are BM vs. Cap and Bolt vs. Hal. While I imagine Blue Marvel will eventually come down to standard high herald level, and be the equal of Thor, Gladiator, a competent Hyperion, etc., BM does seem to be being pushed at the moment. And so for now, might get the win here.

Bolt vs. Hal? Hmm..I feel that GLs have come down a bit, and Hal is the least powerful guy on his team. But Bolt is the least powerful on his, too. Good fight. Can't call.

Very close fight overall. Leaning Marvel due to BM's recent push.

Mshinu
Team JLA, Hulk drags marvel down.

carver9
Originally posted by Pillow Biter
Superman vs. Hulk has too many variables to call. Could be a close fight. Could be a stomp either way. WHo knows. But call it even for simplicty's sake.

So the really interesting fights are BM vs. Cap and Bolt vs. Hal. While I imagine Blue Marvel will eventually come down to standard high herald level, and be the equal of Thor, Gladiator, a competent Hyperion, etc., BM does seem to be being pushed at the moment. And so for now, might get the win here.

Bolt vs. Hal? Hmm..I feel that GLs have come down a bit, and Hal is the least powerful guy on his team. But Bolt is the least powerful on his, too. Good fight. Can't call.

Good post. I think Wondy could give Thor a good fight but eventually fall to him.

Pillow Biter
I know Wonder Woman has had some bad showings, but at this point I think she is one of the big dogs. Maybe Thor wins, but she is at the same level as Black Adam, Captain Marvel, Orion, Gladiator, Hyperion, Thor, BRB, etc. And she is not necessarily the least powerful of that group. If Thor wins, that group gives an idea of how close the fight is.

ShadowFyre
Not sure who wins but if I was the Avengers team I would put Black Bolt in front with a scream going all out. That should disorient the entire JLA and give Thor the first hit on Superman with a charged Mjolnir strike which could be a major turning point. But immediately after the stike switch to Hulk tackling Supes and not letting go and just pounding him. BB should be able to take GL constructs and BM or Thor for Diana or Billy. This is a super tough fight to call. I think Marvel can win with that strategy but a win could me made for the JL just as easy.

DarkSaint85
Split between the two. Good fight.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Superman, GL Hal, Wonder Woman and Captain Marvell

VS

Blue Marvel, Black Bolt, Thor and Hulk

Superman - Thor, stalemate
WW - BM, WW
CM - BB - Interesting fight I don't know tbh most likely CM
Hal - Hulk, Hal.

Blue Area Vet

BM is not above tier, but he's the highest of the high ala Silver Surfer via his power set. He has the Superman set plus the ability to generate and manipulate antimatter. We have already seem him use it for blasts and to shield someone else. For this reason, I really don't think he is "coming down."

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Mshinu
Team JLA, Hulk drags marvel down.

Ah...Carver?? stick out tongue

maxivitopowe
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Not sure who wins but if I was the Avengers team I would put Black Bolt in front with a scream going all out. That should disorient the entire JLA and give Thor the first hit on Superman with a charged Mjolnir strike which could be a major turning point. But immediately after the stike switch to Hulk tackling Supes and not letting go and just pounding him. BB should be able to take GL constructs and BM or Thor for Diana or Billy. This is a super tough fight to call. I think Marvel can win with that strategy but a win could me made for the JL just as easy.

This is a sound strategy

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
This is a sound strategy

I made the battle considering JLA will have a teamwork/familiarity advantage while Marvel will have a slight power advantage.

Pillow Biter
Not even sure Marvel really has a power edge except for the scream, the use of which is always hard to predict.

Tony Stark
Avengers

Blue Area Vet
Not even sure Marvel really has a power edge except for the scream, the use of which is always hard to predict.

The scream, antimatter attacks by BM and also potential high end magic attacks by Thor.

8swords
JLA 8/10, better teamwork, and honestly, if team JLA ever thinks of having this fight in the air, then hulk would be somewhat useless

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by 8swords
JLA 8/10, better teamwork, and honestly, if team JLA ever thinks of having this fight in the air, then hulk would be somewhat useless

Supposedly. Flight is almost never an obstacle for Hulk and this is not simply a one on one battle. Also, the JLA better hope The Hulk is the first to go down for Marvel, because if he isn't, they are going to have to worry about the rage monster's power level getting out of hand.

8swords
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Supposedly. Flight is almost never an obstacle for Hulk and this is not simply a one on one battle. Also, the JLA better hope The Hulk is the first to go down for Marvel, because if he isn't, they are going to have to worry about the rage monster's power level getting out of hand.

in a comic fight maybe

Warlord
Blackbolt is not an avenger, hench T1 ftw

8swords
Originally posted by Warlord
Blackbolt is not an avenger, hench T1 ftw

correct me if I'm wrong but, secret avenger?

Warlord
I have no clue.
but wtf? marvel is turning every character to ever feature in a comic into an avenger?

LeonBuco666
IF It was me to come up with a battle strategy this is how I'd do it....

Bolt straight up shouts at them, causing them all to become dazed, and possibly injure Hal badly, maybe Billy, but Diana And Clark would be dazed.....
Whilest this happens, get Thor to muster up one godly thunder storm, cover the skies in thick black clouds and direct all bolts of electricity at the JLA, at this point, no sun rays(Radiation) would be hitting superman, then send Hulk straight at Supes and pummel him to death......
At the same time, Bolt can go and combat Hal, he gonna be heavily dazed and probably injured from the shout, Bolt can hang with Hal physically, but the voice gives him the win, his constructs wont be able to stand up to his voice especially while he is injured and dazed....giving bolt this win...
At the same time....
Thor goes straight at Diana with a charged mjonlir attack straight to the skull, dropping her without a doubt, while she is about to get back up he kicks her clean on her face pushing her back down, then attacks her with some random Mjonlir attack, and then just repeatedly smashes her in the face with mjonlir...
At the same time, BM jumps at billy who will be dazed, BM goes straight into H2H combat, Billy can take this and will be okay after getting knocked around abit, then uses his versatility to start getting the best over BM, by then id say Hulk will have either Ko'd clark or killed him bolt will be finishing off Hal and Thor will still be fighting with Diana....so Hulk jumps in for BM, Cap can hold his own for a little while due to BM and Hulk just trying to physically brutalize him, but he will tire especially after the first attack from Bolt, when this tiring occurs he'll get sloppy and slow, then BM amd Hulk will rush him and just destroy him, then hulk will probably pick a fight with BM because hes over excited.....exchange a few blows, and thats the end of it.

The Sorrow
Originally posted by 8swords
Hulk can jump into orbit so unless these guys are intent on fighting in space, flight isn't going to be a problem.

Anyway this fight really depends on the match ups. Pretty much any member of either team can get a win over their opponents on the right day. Avengers have the range and power advantage, JLA are comparable and are more experienced as a team.

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
And the Hulk and Thor together on a team? F*ck, that's scary. Tough fight.
This. Together they wrecked Jotunheim and stopped an invasion of Frost Giants essentially while having fun. They also know each others game pretty well, I think this partnership could be key for the Marvel team.

LeonBuco666
I change my mind, Thor just pushes a dazed Diana over and then lays Mjonlir on her chest, randering her Immobile, then removes her lasso, ties her up with it, then teabags her for the remainder of the fight.

DarkSaint85
WW then lifts Mjolnir...

LeonBuco666
She wont be lifting mjonlir off of her chest......because she wants to be teabagged.

DarkSaint85
Ah, I see.

LeonBuco666
No but really, my original strategy would work....but then again JLA could win just as easy...but im giving the Relationship between Thor - Hulk the final push and giving the Marvel team the win 7/10

-Pr-
Originally posted by deathslash
fixed that for you

Originally posted by LeonBuco666
She wont be lifting mjonlir off of her chest......because she wants to be teabagged.

You have issues.

======

Either team can take it, anyway. Marvel might edge it due to experience, though.

LeonBuco666
Does anyone else feel like Ghost Rider could have been a better option than BM, imo GR vs CM would be a better fight than BM vs CM
But then the marvel team would consist off;
Someone who wont talk
Someone who wont stop talking abouy himself and stupid shit like honor and pride
someone who can just about string a sentence together
Someone who is just grim and morbid

Great team actually.

maxivitopowe
Sounds like a buddy movie...

LeonBuco666
Sounds like a sad attempt at another American Pie sequel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.