Leonidas vs Beatrix Kiddo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lestov16
Leonidas gets his sword
Beatrix gets her katana
Bloodlusted swordfight to the death in the Roman Coliseum
Who takes this?

Esau Cairn
Can't they just make sweet sweet love?

XanatosForever
Why no shield for the Spartan?

Zack Fair
Black Mamba rapes.

KingD19
Wouldn't Leonidas' feats make him far faster?

BruceSkywalker
gotta go with Kobe big grin

pretty decent match, Kiddo should take it..

Originally posted by XanatosForever
Why no shield for the Spartan?

i doubt it would even matter

Lestov16
Originally posted by KingD19
Wouldn't Leonidas' feats make him far faster?
Indeed

Lord Lucien
Leonidas can do slo-mo. He wins.

Mindset
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
gotta go with Kobe big grin

pretty decent match, Kiddo should take it..

i doubt it would even matter You don't think a shield matters in a sword fight, especially when the fighters style revolves around using a shield?

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Mindset
You don't think a shield matters in a sword fight, especially when the fighters style revolves around using a shield?

those shields couldn't stop arrows and other swords as well as spears.. Kiddo's sword tore through flesh and bone like it was nothing.. also Kiddo's sword broke another samurai sword so that is why i said his shield wouldn't even matter

KingD19
those shields couldn't stop arrows and other swords as well as spears.. Kiddo's sword tore through flesh and bone like it was nothing.. also Kiddo's sword broke another samurai sword so that is why i said his shield wouldn't even matter

They stopped arrows just fine. Otherwise the arrow storm would have killed them. Spears of course they wouldn't stop, they're huge shafts of wood that impart massive kinetic energy onto a single point. And they stopped other swords just fine.

While it's true Kiddo has a Hattori Hanzo sword, and it would definitely get through the shield, it wouldn't be instantly, and any glancing blow would be reflected.

jinXed by JaNx

Her sword wouldn't cut through his shield like butter. His shield may not be able to endure her sword for very long but it only has to endure it for one attack. Leonidas' force behind a shield thrust would be enough to open up a lethal counter. Having the shield forces Kiddo to attack first which puts her at a disadvantage. Without the shield, the length of Kiddos sword allows her to stay on the defensive and in a fight like this with two exceptional fighters that gives her the win. Based on the style of tactics one uses with katanas I believe Leonidas would win every time if he had a shield. Equipped with only a short sword, however, I don't think he has a chance.

the ninjak
Slo Mo time is not an ability of Leonidas' but is a film mechanic.

Slo Mo time happened in the Kill Bill films as well yet no one cares for it.

THEIR IS NO SHIELD FOR LEONIDAS so he is SCREEEWWWWWED!!!

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by the ninjak
Slo Mo time is not an ability of Leonidas' but is a film mechanic. Bulls shit. Leonidas has a wrist-mounted Slo-mo injector that his wife Queen Mama made for him. Did you even watch 300 Dredds?

the ninjak
I guess not. What the phuck are you talking about?

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by the ninjak
I guess not. What the phuck are you talking about? Mama

http://us.cdn001.fansshare.com/photos/lenaheadey/dredd-lena-headey-90088855.jpg

is the same as Queen Gorgo

http://mimg.ugo.com/200707/29603/gorgo.jpg

the ninjak
OK. You Cray Cray. smile

Nothing like a little cross referencing to get the juices flowing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.