Rank from most powerful to least powerful

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
At random here are the characters.

Sentry/Void, Thor, Silver Surfer, Hulk, Superman(prereboot), Orion(pre), Wonderwoman(pre), and Alan Scott(pre).

Badabing
Darkseid

Yoda

Squirrel Girl

Link

Ganondorf

Wolverine

NYC Police

Drax

Rhino

Blob

Green Arrow

Commissioner Gordon

Steven Hawking

Thanos, Voldemort, True Blood Russell, Khan (reboot)

Rage.Of.Olympus
All I know is that Wonder Woman is last, and the Void is highest discounting the God Blast or something. The rest are too close to call. I might give Thor an edge over the other Heralds in sheer raw power I guess.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Badabing
Darkseid

Yoda

Squirrel Girl

Link

Ganondorf

Wolverine

NYC Police

Drax

Rhino

Blob

Green Arrow

Commissioner Gordon

Steven Hawking

thumb up listen to the wisdom of this ancient fossil! He knows best.

LordofBrooklyn
1. Alan Scott- With the power of the Starheart there is nothing Alan can't do.

2. Superman- Unrestrained he is just below Alan.

3. Sentry/Void- Bob is the strongest herald level character in Marvel. Get at me, RageofOlympus and Naija Boy.

4. Thor- Mjolnir and an immense ability to absorb damage.

5. Silver Surfer- The glinting one is diminished by his nature.

6. Orion- I want to place Orion higher, especially with the Motherbox, but he lacks the breadth of comprable feats. He can legitimately be at 4.

7. Hulk- Yes, there is the Worldbreaker but the 6 who precede him wouldn't allow him to get to that level.

8. Wonder Woman- The most intriguing of all. With every piece of gear available she pushes Thor out of 4th.

carver9
Sentry
Hulk
Thor=Surfer
Superman
Alan Scott
Orion
Wonder Woman

Mindset
Darkseid

Yoda

Squirrel Girl

Link

Ganondorf

Wolverine

NYC Police

Drax

Rhino

Blob

Green Arrow

Commissioner Gordon

Steven Hawking

Thanos, Voldemort, True Blood Russell, Khan (reboot) thumb up

Q99
Hm, good list of high heralds there, there's multiple ways to configure it....

Personally I put Surfer or *sigh* Sentry/Void at the top. Surfer when he's at the top of his game has both power output and versatility above the others.

Even though I'm a wondy fan, I don't have a problem her being around/at the bottom here (but not by much).

Inhuman
Originally posted by Q99
Even though I'm a wondy fan, I don't have a problem her being at the bottom.

I wouldn't mind her being on the bottom either

Q99
Not what I meant, stop being a perv!

Mshinu
Depends how one defines what powerful means but anyway..

SENTRY
Alan Scott
Silver Surfer, Thor, Orion
Superman, Wonder Woman
Hulk

Warlord
Sentry - Alan
Thor - Surfer
Supes
Orion
Hulk
Wonder Woman

ares834
Alan
Sentry
Surfer
Superman
Thor
Orion
Hulk
Wonder Woman

pym-ftw
Sentry / Alan
Thor
Superman / Hulk/ Surfer
Orion / Diana

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Sentry / Alan
Thor
Superman / Hulk/ Surfer
Orion / Diana thumb up

Estacado
Darkseid

Yoda

Squirrel Girl

Link

Ganondorf

Wolverine

NYC Police

Drax

Rhino

Blob

Green Arrow

Commissioner Gordon

Steven Hawking

Thanos, Voldemort, True Blood Russell, Khan (reboot) Originally posted by DarkSaint85
thumb up

-Pr-
Darkseid

Yoda

Squirrel Girl

Link

Ganondorf

Wolverine

NYC Police

Drax

Rhino

Blob

Green Arrow

Commissioner Gordon

Steven Hawking

Yup.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn

3. Sentry/Void- Bob is the strongest herald level character in Marvel. Get at me, RageofOlympus and Naija Boy.

6. Orion- I want to place Orion higher, especially with the Motherbox, but he lacks the breadth of comprable feats. He can legitimately be at 4.

7. Hulk- Yes, there is the Worldbreaker but the 6 who precede him wouldn't allow him to get to that level.

8. Wonder Woman- The most intriguing of all. With every piece of gear available she pushes Thor out of 4th.

thumb up

Originally posted by carver9

1. ) Marvel (Sentry,Hulk,Thor=Surfer)
2.) DC (Superman, Alan Scott, Orion, Wonder Woman)

FTFY

Good to see you are not totally biased toward Marvel thumb up

Oh wait!

ShadowFyre
Kind of difficult to define power. Are we going by their most powerful incarnations? Keep seeing starheart or is Alan Scott automatically that level?

ShadowFyre
1. Alan Scott-Apparrently this guy is abstract level.
2.Matter manip/power cosmic/magic=plot device versatility and power levels=Sentry (void is sentry I think)/Surfer/Thor
3. Superman/Hulk=plot device punching power=can beat guys in #2 slot but not technically as powerful
4.Orion could be higher but not enough feats.
5. Wonder Woman while I think is a legit High Herald she is at the bottom of the barrel here.

9jaboy
alan
void
superman
thor
silver surfer
wonderwoman
hulk

Rao Kal El
Fixed

Darkseid

Yoda

Squirrel Girl

Link

Ganondorf

Wolverine

NYC Police

Drax

Rhino

Blob

Green Arrow

Commissioner Gordon

Steven Hawking

Rao Kal El Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance big grin

Quanchi

JK

Q99
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Kind of difficult to define power. Are we going by their most powerful incarnations? Keep seeing starheart or is Alan Scott automatically that level?

I'm assuming normal versions. I mean, strongest versions would put the top 1 and 2 at Trinity Wondy and Supes.

Alan had his powerup for awhile pre-reboot, so it makes sense to use that version of him (normal Alan would probably be on the middle or low side among this group).

ShadowFyre
Thanks. What about Rune King Thor would he be below Trinity ww and supes? Never read them.

Q99
Thanks. What about Rune King Thor would he be below Trinity ww and supes? Never read them.

I'm not super familiar with RKT, but probably. The Trinity versions were major cosmics.

quanchi112

8. Wonder Woman- The most intriguing of all. With every piece of gear available she pushes Thor out of 4th. Many things wrong with this list but tell me how iyo Superman is more powerful than the Void/Sentry ?

The Sorrow
How are you supposed to place Sentry/Void and the Hulk? They have been stated as having potentially limitless power, and seemingly grow more powerful over time.

Stips are also pretty vague some form of distinction is needed, the term "most powerful" is incredibly broad.

maxivitopowe
Quan can I hijack the thread a second please?

LordofBrooklyn
Sentry
Hulk
Thor=Surfer
Superman
Alan Scott
Orion
Wonder Woman

Go get, Carver Prime.

This list is ridiculous!

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by quanchi112
Many things wrong with this list but tell me how iyo Superman is more powerful than the Void/Sentry ?

You are addressing the, King of canon!

My opinion on all things comic based is infallible!

Void/Sentry is unstable and his power fluctuates because of it. Superman's consistency combined with his exotic abilities puts him ahead.

Now, YOU tell me what could possibly be wrong with my list.

carver9
Go get, Carver Prime.

This list is ridiculous!

Hulk and Sentry powers grown within the fight or whatever else they are trying to do and this happens within seconds. Everyone here can remove their mental blocks but that's completely different than having an always growing power source. So yes, I have my reason for placing Hulk and Sentry where they belong. When they want to end a fight, they can.

Digi
Sentry/Void
Alan Scott(pre)

Silver Surfer
Thor
Superman(prereboot)
Orion(pre)
Hulk (assuming no special amps)

Wonderwoman(pre)

Spaces indicate tiers.

quanchi112
You are addressing the, King of canon!

My opinion on all things comic based is infallible!

Void/Sentry is unstable and his power fluctuates because of it. Superman's consistency combined with his exotic abilities puts him ahead.

Now, YOU tell me what could possibly be wrong with my list. Bring unstable has nothing to do with power level at all. You are simply dancing around the issue. The Void is on another level of power than Superman who is just a Kryptonian.

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Sorrow
How are you supposed to place Sentry/Void and the Hulk? They have been stated as having potentially limitless power, and seemingly grow more powerful over time.

Stips are also pretty vague some form of distinction is needed, the term "most powerful" is incredibly broad. Potential isn't really an answer we go by what they've done. This shouldn't be hard to figure out.

carver9
Quan which version of Hulk are you using?.

quanchi112
Quan which version of Hulk are you using?. Most powerful under his own power; WB Hulk.

maxivitopowe
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
Quan can I hijack the thread a second please?

The Sorrow
Potential isn't really an answer we go by what they've done. This shouldn't be hard to figure out.
This doesn't really answer my question, and there have been several people who have asked the same thing. Plus how can you compare the guys who are mostly physical to guys who primarily use exotic attacks?

janus77
The Sorrow is right, this is very vague.

Also, some of the characters maybe less powerful in the sense of how much energy they output, but much much better capable of focusing that power and thus producing an effect which others would take longer to achieve.

Surfer's like a big tin of petrol and a box of matches, Hulk is like a grenade and Thor like a blow-torch.

If you used each to destroy a slab of metal, Hulk would obliterate it first, Thor would GB it a little slower and Surfer would take the longest time to get the job done.

But if you wanted the whole house destroyed as well, then Surfer would be the one to do it quickest and Thor the slowest.

Q99
Originally posted by janus77

Also, some of the characters maybe less powerful in the sense of how much energy they output, but much much better capable of focusing that power and thus producing an effect which others would take longer to achieve.

Surfer's like a big tin of petrol and a box of matches, Hulk is like a grenade and Thor like a blow-torch.

If you used each to destroy a slab of metal, Hulk would obliterate it first, Thor would GB it a little slower and Surfer would take the longest time to get the job done.

But if you wanted the whole house destroyed as well, then Surfer would be the one to do it quickest and Thor the slowest.

Good analogy!

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by janus77

I agree with this that Surfer would do it faster than Thor and that Hulk wouldnt be able to burn it down or destroy the slab of metal. (A grenade wouldnt do either). But shouldnt Surfer be past Sentry? On my thread of powers comparability it looks like Surfer can do anything that Sentry can do and much more.

janus77
I agree with this that Surfer would do it faster than Thor and that Hulk wouldnt be able to burn it down or destroy the slab of metal. (A grenade wouldnt do either). But shouldnt Surfer be past Sentry? On my thread of powers comparability it looks like Surfer can do anything that Sentry can do and much more.
You misunderstood my analogy.

Surfer's powers seem to impact on a global scale with as much force as they do in a single blast. Like dousing a house in petrol and then setting alight to it, it will take everything down. And quite fast (compared to the others).

Thor's best attack is indisputably the god blast and it is a concentrated release of energy. Like a blow torch, it can only affect a narrow area, but it can put more force upon that area than Surfer's powers can. As a result he would be very quick to melt the metal slab.

So, to bring the whole house down, he will struggle and have to spend more time attacking it than Surfer would.

Hulk's basic attack, a punch, is more explosive than Thor's god blast, it causes more collateral damage and is more diffuse. Hence a grenade. A grenade that explodes on a metal slab should shred that slab instantly, so he should be the fastest to destroy the metal slab.

Ofcourse Hulk's fists scale up in force from grenades to nuclear bombs and upwards. And at his more normal levels, the analogy falls apart.

ShadowFyre
I see what your sayin now. Heres some useless information for people who have never used grenades though. If you throw a grenade in the middle of a room you really wouldnt do much damage. Theyre nowhere as powerful as movies make em out to be

janus77
I see what your sayin now. Heres some useless information for people who have never used grenades though. If you throw a grenade in the middle of a room you really wouldnt do much damage. Theyre nowhere as powerful as movies make em out to be
Yes but I didn't say how big the metal slab was.

No, you're right about the grenade's lack of oomph, but if you read what I wrote originally, you'd see that I clearly intended for something more destructive.

ShadowFyre
Yeah I agree with your analogy in a way. Thors Godblast looks to be an attack made for a singular powerful opponent.

quanchi112

LordofBrooklyn

JBL
LIES!

I already gave you the definitive list

8. Wonder Woman- The most intriguing of all. With every piece of gear available she pushes Thor out of 4th. Superman is more powerful than Surfer, Thor and Sentry/Void????? LMAO!!! laughing out loud Thanks dude, i needed a good laugh tonight laughing

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by JBL
Superman is more powerful than Surfer, Thor and Sentry/Void????? LMAO!!! laughing out loud Thanks dude, i needed a good laugh tonight laughing

As usual you provide nothing.

MAKE A LIST WITH EXPLANATIONS.

quanchi112
LIES!

I already gave you the definitive list

8. Wonder Woman- The most intriguing of all. With every piece of gear available she pushes Thor out of 4th. The list is incorrect on your end.

Alan can't resurrect and overpower the MM at his own game. The Sentry is far more powerful and has the feats to prove it.

Not based off feats he isn't more powerful than Hulk, Thor, or even close to the Sentry.

You are also confusing formidability with power here so your entire list or reasoning is off.

smile smile

quanchi112

MAKE A LIST WITH EXPLANATIONS. Your list didn't have appropriate explanations.

JBL

MAKE A LIST WITH EXPLANATIONS. Dude, just stop. Everybody on here knows you will place superman over other characters because you worship him. I guess when superman had thors hammer he sent you a personal message saying he's more powerful despite what was shown in the comics right? Thanks for the laugh again. I really mean it dude. big grin

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by JBL
Dude, just stop. Everybody on here knows you will place superman over other characters because you worship him. I guess when superman had thors hammer he sent you a personal message saying he's more powerful despite what was shown in the comics right? Thanks for the laugh again. I really mean it dude. big grin

WHERE.

IS.

YOUR.

LIST?

LordofBrooklyn
Your list didn't have appropriate explanations.

Where is your list?

abhilegend
1. Superman
2. Who cares?

JBL
Originally posted by abhilegend
1. Superman
2. Who cares? Preach it brother!!!!!!!!
1.Superman
2.Classis Beyonder
3.Who cares?
roll eyes (sarcastic)

abhilegend
Finally you understand.

JBL
Originally posted by abhilegend
Finally you understand. Will you be my friend now? love

abhilegend
Look, JBL made his first funny post.

Diesldude
Originally posted by JBL
Will you be my friend now? love have to get rid of that stoopid cowboy hat.

deathslash
Darkseid

Yoda

Squirrel Girl

Link

Ganondorf

Wolverine

NYC Police

Drax

Rhino

Blob

Green Arrow

Commissioner Gordon

Steven Hawking

Thanos, Voldemort, True Blood Russell, Khan (reboot) thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.