Stand your ground!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Can these three Heralds survive this bout.?

They have to knock out everyone here. The stip is non of them can fly or shoot energy blast.

Contestants...

Thor (with Mjlonir)
Surfer (can amp his physical stats)
Orion
Wonder Woman

Offensive team...

Thing
Colossus
Morlun
Sebastian Shaw
Venom (eddie Brock)
Wolverine
Rhino
Luke Cage
Omega Red
Sabertooth (adamantium)
Korg
Carnage
Quick Silver
North Star (no Flying)
Cyclops

Cogito
I assume there are 4 individual contestants, not a team?

If so, Thor, Orion, and Diana can physically beat up the team. I'm not clear enough on Surfer's physical amping ability to judge him.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Cogito
I assume there are 4 individual contestants, not a team?

If so, Thor, Orion, and Diana can physically beat up the team. I'm not clear enough on Surfer's physical amping ability to judge him.
This.

Wondy will prolly have the easiest time since she's the fastest of the 4 and doesn't use energy blasts to begin with. She's basically herself and not really nerfed.

Stoic
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
This.

Wondy will prolly have the easiest time since she's the fastest of the 4 and doesn't use energy blasts to begin with. She's basically herself and not really nerfed.

I'm having a tough time seeing Diana winning this, while I think the Surfer, Orion, and Thor would win, but they would be in bad shape after it, due mainly to Wolverine, and Creed.

carver9
Morlun...are you all forgetting about Morlun? Northstar would be dangerous as well.

byrdgang21
Is the team fighting back? If so. I have a hard time seeing any of the contestants winning if all they are allowed to do is brawl.

ares834
This.

thumb up

pym-ftw
If no one can use energy blasts what is cyke here for?

carver9
No one on the Herald team can use Blast...the opposing team can do whataver minus flying (majority of the team that is going against the Heralds is mele fighters anyways).

And yes, team Herald can only brawl.

Q99
Minor correction: Pre-boot Diana does have energy blasts, in the form of her bracer's lightning. So it's... slightly limiting, if not nearly as much as the others.

Originally posted by Stoic
I'm having a tough time seeing Diana winning this, while I think the Surfer, Orion, and Thor would win, but they would be in bad shape after it, due mainly to Wolverine, and Creed.

Don't forget, Diana's got really good recovery speed (Even after Sacrifice and all the damage taken from no-holds-back-superman, she was at near-full and fought high level foes with no issue almost immediately after). plus she has excellent defense in her bracers. Stuff like Wolverine's claws are no big deal to her.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Q99
Minor correction: Pre-boot Diana does have energy blasts, in the form of her bracer's lightning. So it's... slightly limiting, if not nearly as much as the others.
Oh gawd. Psh... How many times has she actually used that..?

It's like someone saying Thor will use his super breath in a fight.

Brockalizer
Originally posted by carver9
Can these three Heralds survive this bout.?

They have to knock out everyone here. The stip is non of them can fly or shoot energy blast.

Contestants...

Thor (with Mjlonir)
Surfer (can amp his physical stats)
Orion
Wonder Woman

Offensive team...

Thing
Colossus
Morlun
Sebastian Shaw
Venom (eddie Brock)
Wolverine
Rhino
Luke Cage
Omega Red
Sabertooth (adamantium)
Korg
Carnage
Quick Silver
North Star (no Flying)
Cyclops

I'm a little confused. You said the heralds have to survive and you have all the others listed on an "Offensive" team. Based on that I'm assuming that Surge, Diana, Thor, and Orion have to take the punch, correct l. If that's the case they survive with ease.

Q99
Oh gawd. Psh... How many times has she actually used that..?

Four or five, I think. Notably, she only had it for the one run so she was using it about every-other-fight since she got it.

pym-ftw
Honestly anyone of them solos imo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.