Every Final Fantasy Character vs Eachother

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
FF1
WOL, Garland, Chaos

FF2
Firion, Emperor Palazzo

FF3
Lunneth, COD,

FF4
Cecil, Golbez, Zeromus, FuSoYa, Rydia, Rosa

FF5
Bartz, Exdeath, Gilgamesh

FF6
Terra, Sabin, Edgar, Cyan, Kefka

FF7
Zack, Cloud, Sephiroth, Vincent, Tifa, Angeal, Genesis, Aerith + Lifestream

FF8
Squall, Rinoa (sorceress maxima XD), Zell, Seifer, Ultimecia

FF9
Zidane, Steiner + Vivi, Vivi, Kuja, Necron,

FF10
Auron, Sin, Yuna + Aeons

FF11
Shantotto

FF12
Vann, Balthier, Ashe, Gabranth, Montblanc (due to FFTA)

FF: Dissidia 012
Cosmos, Feral Chaos

FF13
Lightning, Snow, Cid, Fang, Hope, Serah, Vanille, and Sazh.

FFversus13
Noctis, Serah, White Robes

FFagito13
Teh Agito Students

FF14
Nael Van Darnus

And if we also consider monsters the Ruby and Sapphire weapon, Ultima (FF8 version mainly) Weapon, Bahamut and Knights of the Round, Shinryu.

Now let the battle begin!

Stealth Moose
FF6 team wins because they are the best, before the series sold out to J-pop characters and Sephiroth fandom.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
FF6 team wins because they are the best, before the series sold out to J-pop characters and Sephiroth fandom. Idk, bro, I would solidly put WOL above the rest except for Cosmos, Feral Chaos, and Shinryu.

Jmanghan
FF6 team wins because they are the best, before the series sold out to J-pop characters and Sephiroth fandom. Idk, bro, I would solidly put WOL above the rest except for Cosmos, Feral Chaos, and Shinryu.

Stealth Moose
Sorry bro, but Edgar or Terra or Celes can have hax magic defense glitch and be immune to just about everything in the game. While spamming Ultimate or using Quick to spam Ultima without anyone else getting a turn.

And as I said, that game was the last good FF game, except for FF Tactics which gets a special mention as a good gaiden game.

NemeBro
FF6 team wins because they are the best, before the series sold out to J-pop characters and Sephiroth fandom. Never played IX eh?

Stealth Moose
Nope. 7 turned me off from the series, and the aesthetics of the latter titles did not revive my interest. Earlier FFs have a special appeal for me that the later titles just lacked.

wakkawakkawakka
IX's pretty much a tribute to the older games and though many might disagree XII was pretty cool too: IX's better but still.

Stealth Moose
That may be worth investigating then.

Jmanghan
Rules Changed! They now fight with Dissidia-Like combat, No real rpg elements, just a real fight.

Jmanghan
Gaiz.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.