Wonder Woman VS The WORTHY'S Thing and Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Wonder Woman

VS

Thing- The WORTHY

Hulk- The WORTHY

1)DCNU Diana with gear.
2)Preboot Diana standard gear.

Woman or Worthy?

Branlor Swift
She gets utterly destroyed easily within seconds

Great thread.

pym-ftw
Define gear

Rage.Of.Olympus
1) She gets brutally murdered.
2) She gets brutally murdered. The Serpent protects it's hosts against tampering so even the lasso's bullshit and tricks aren't really much help. Franklin was able to rid a dying Angrir of his spirit mostly (I say mostly, because we saw a glimpse of Angrir return) but Franklin would turn the lasso into a pretzel and eat it.

But seriously, Rulk alone is stronger then Diana (Although probably not as formidable with taking everything into account barring energy absorption) and Angrir used him as a cumrag.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Define gear

Sword.
Shield.
Axe.
Armor.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

But seriously, Rulk alone is stronger then Diana (Although probably not as formidable with taking everything into account barring energy absorption) and Angrir used him as a cumrag.

laughing

This grear shit has gone too far. People act like she's packing the Ultimate Nullifier, the Destroyer Armor and a cosmic cube.

leonidas
classic diana could maybe kill ben via sword through the brain or heart (sue nearly killed him by simple suffocation and mjolnir pierced for the kill...) but she's not taking out hulk regardless. not sure dcnu diana could even get ben.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by leonidas
classic diana could maybe kill ben via sword through the brain or heart (sue nearly killed him by simple suffocation and mjolnir pierced for the kill...) but she's not taking out hulk regardless. not sure dcnu diana could even get ben.

Invisible Woman opened her force fields inside his lungs and expanded them. How is that at all relevant in a fight with Wonder Woman? That tactic would be a win against almost anyone, including Diana. Besides, he summoned down a lightning bolt that let him break free IIRC.

Fyi, the Worthy have very powerful healing factors and defensive runes that can counter even matter atomization. I mention this because Mjolnir can be especially potent against overcoming defensive enchantment. Also, it's far more powerful then Diana's sword.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
laughing

This grear shit has gone too far. People act like she's packing the Ultimate Nullifier, the Destroyer Armor and a cosmic cube.

Ben dies first.

Get it!

Tony Stark
laughing

laughing

Tony Stark
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Ben dies first.

Get it!

The only one who is dying is Diana...

GET IT??? GOT IT??? GOOD!!!

Q99
So you're putting one herald against two herald-to-trans levels?

The Worthy of course.

Batman-Prime
She stabs Thing and kills him, after that she bfrs the Hulk to outer space.

leonidas
Invisible Woman opened her force fields inside his lungs and expanded them. How is that at all relevant in a fight with Wonder Woman? That tactic would be a win against almost anyone, including Diana. Besides, he summoned down a lightning bolt that let him break free IIRC.

Fyi, the Worthy have very powerful healing factors and defensive runes that can counter even matter atomization. I mention this because Mjolnir can be especially potent against overcoming defensive enchantment. Also, it's far more powerful then Diana's sword.

shows he still needs air. and she let him live, he had no say in the matter. i also never saw ben heal from anything substantial. the hammer went through him like nothing, and there was no reason to suppose some 'special he can't heal from mjolnir enchantment' is what kept him from healing in this case. i see no reason to think the sword would fare worse at all. diana's sword has gone up against some uber magic, like she herself has. in general the hammer is more powerful, sure, but the sword is deadly in its own right. she could conceivably cut off his head, but through the heart or brain, ben would be dead, or at least seriously incapacitated imo.

carver9
Originally posted by Q99
So you're putting one herald against two herald-to-trans levels?

The Worthy of course.

Blue Area Vet
Wow, you can't accuse Diana of not having her share of man servants.

Branlor Swift
shows he still needs air. and she let him live, he had no say in the matter. i also never saw ben heal from anything substantial. the hammer went through him like nothing, and there was no reason to suppose some 'special he can't heal from mjolnir enchantment' is what kept him from healing in this case. i see no reason to think the sword would fare worse at all. diana's sword has gone up against some uber magic, like she herself has. in general the hammer is more powerful, sure, but the sword is deadly in its own right. she could conceivably cut off his head, but through the heart or brain, ben would be dead, or at least seriously incapacitated imo. Well, the hammer blew a child sized hole inside him...

Plus, the way you're putting it, Diana could pretty much beat anyone without a healing factor easily.

leonidas
nah, only guys who are way way slower and have no proven healing factor if she has all her gear. as worthy, he'd be as strong, liklely a little stronger, but he's still slow and the sword could pierce him pretty easily imo, considering a blunt weapon was able to do so. i simply didn't see enough from ben to say her sword wouldn't be able to put him down. taking blunt damage from rulk is one thing, the sword is another. if not with one killing blow, then with a couple i could def see him going down. now this IS 2 on one. if they work together and she can't single ben out, they kill her. and she's not beating hulk. but ben? yeah, i could see her taking him.

Branlor Swift
So, using that logic, Wonder Woman vs Thor...

leonidas
i've always said ww could take some wins against thor.....in thor's defense, he does have at least SOME feats countering speed, and he's certainly a more skilled combatant than ben with the hammer and can use it better for defense. but yeah, like i said, i've always been of the opinion that thor/ww would be a great fight.

Rage.Of.Olympus
shows he still needs air. and she let him live, he had no say in the matter.

So what? So does Diana. I don't understand, what do you think this proves exactly? Unless Diana has the ability to instantly drown any opponent, this is the most pointless point I've ever seen made.

It would be like me posting that Diana bleeds, and arguing Angrir can take her down. Not too long ago there was a writer who had Post-Crisis Superman suffocating in space as silly as it is, what do you think this is evidence of in a fight? That tactic would probably work to incapacitate even guys like Thor/Superman.

And yes, I specifically recall him calling down a lighting bolt to break her concentration.

i also never saw ben heal from anything substantial. the hammer went through him like nothing, and there was no reason to suppose some 'special he can't heal from mjolnir enchantment' is what kept him from healing in this case. i see no reason to think the sword would fare worse at all. diana's sword has gone up against some uber magic, like she herself has. in general the hammer is more powerful, sure, but the sword is deadly in its own right. she could conceivably cut off his head, but through the heart or brain, ben would be dead, or at least seriously incapacitated imo.

So what? The hammer can go through almost anyone like nothing if Thor puts enough power into it. Especially under Fraction. It tore a huge hole in his torso, the size of Thor's upper body. This doesn't mean Diana can because Mjolnir can hit far harder and with more power then Wonder Woman could ever hop to muster. Heck, even under Busiek, a regular Mjolnir throw was one shot destroying Secondary Adamantium Ultrons when Thor was going all out. Under Fraction, Mjolnir also tore through a reborn Skurge who stronger then Thor. It also one shot atomized an amped Ulik who was on Thor's level of power. It also wrecked Galactus' dome under Fraction. And so on, and so forth.

You seem to implying that Angrir is fragile or something. Angrir was completely shrugging off a brutal onslaught from Rulk, an elite class 100. The kind of beating Rulk gave him? It would leave Wonder Woman bruised, bleeding and seriously hurt. Heck, in that very same comic Thor threw Mjolnir at Angrir and it didn't even take him off his feet. Angrir is more durable then Wonder Woman.

The sword has done absolutely nothing comparable to Mjolnir in power or formidability in terms of showings. It's drawn blood from Superman but that was specifically due to him possessing a weakness from magic. The only other instance that springs to mind is against Mongul Jr. and she barely broke skin and got back handed into oblivion.

That's possible. If Ben just sits there and lets her hack away until she does sufficient enough damage. Unfortunately, this is a fight, and she has Nul to also worry about.

leonidas
So what? So does Diana. I don't understand, what do you think this proves exactly? Unless Diana has the ability to instantly drown any opponent, this is the most pointless point I've ever seen made.

It would be like me posting that Diana bleeds, and arguing Angrir can take her down. Not too long ago there was a writer who had Post-Crisis Superman suffocating in space as silly as it is, what do you think this is evidence of in a fight? That tactic would probably work to incapacitate even guys like Thor/Superman.

And yes, I specifically recall him calling down a lighting bolt to break her concentration.

So what? The hammer can go through almost anyone like nothing if Thor puts enough power into it. Especially under Fraction. It tore a huge hole in his torso, the size of Thor's upper body. This doesn't mean Diana can because Mjolnir can hit far harder and with more power then Wonder Woman could ever hop to muster. Heck, even under Busiek, a regular Mjolnir throw was one shot destroying Secondary Adamantium Ultrons when Thor was going all out. Under Fraction, Mjolnir also tore through a reborn Skurge who stronger then Thor. It also one shot atomized an amped Ulik who was on Thor's level of power. It also wrecked Galactus' dome under Fraction. And so on, and so forth.

You seem to implying that Angrir is fragile or something. Angrir was completely shrugging off a brutal onslaught from Rulk, an elite class 100. The kind of beating Rulk gave him? It would leave Wonder Woman bruised, bleeding and seriously hurt. Heck, in that very same comic Thor threw Mjolnir at Angrir and it didn't even take him off his feet. Angrir is more durable then Wonder Woman.

The sword has done absolutely nothing comparable to Mjolnir in power or formidability in terms of showings. It's drawn blood from Superman but that was specifically due to him possessing a weakness from magic. The only other instance that springs to mind is against Mongul Jr. and she barely broke skin and got back handed into oblivion.

That's possible. If Ben just sits there and lets her hack away until she does sufficient enough damage. Unfortunately, this is a fight, and she has Nul to also worry about.

fragile? only in the same way reg ben can take a prolonged pounding from hulk but logan damages him brutally with one swipe of his cl1 strength. add cl100 strength+magic sword. and not sure why you keep asking what it proves, then when i answer you you say it proves nothing.... ben's internal organs seem to be unaffected by his change. a straight piercing of his heart or through an eye into his brain WOULD have an effect. a very bad one imo. ohk? maybe not. put him down and incapacitate? i see no reason at all why not. a couple well placed kill shots would end him imo, and i don't think it impossible she could behead him with a clean shot. i already said--if hulk and ben work well as a team, she can't beat either of them so there we agree.

Blue Area Vet
fragile? only in the same way reg ben can take a prolonged pounding from hulk but logan damages him brutally with one swipe of his cl1 strength. add cl100 strength+magic sword. and not sure why you keep asking what it proves, then when i answer you you say it proves nothing.... ben's internal organs seem to be unaffected by his change. a straight piercing of his heart or through an eye into his brain WOULD have an effect. a very bad one imo. ohk? maybe not. put him down and incapacitate? i see no reason at all why not. a couple well placed kill shots would end him imo, and i don't think it impossible she could behead him with a clean shot. i already said--if hulk and ben work well as a team, she can't beat either of them so there we agree.

It doesn't matter how "Ben" would hold up, this is not Ben we are talking about. Diana would get wrecked by either Worthy.

ODG
He may have "won" the battle, but an all-out Thor got his a$$ beat by Nul and Angrir. Wonder Woman'll be hard-pressed to manage any better.

LordofBrooklyn
It doesn't matter how "Ben" would hold up, this is not Ben we are talking about. Diana would get wrecked by either Worthy.

Worthy Ben succumbs to Diana's offense the same way he did to Thor's.

That leaves the Hulk which makes it one on one.

ODG
Worthy Ben succumbs to Diana's offense the same way he did to Thor's.

That leaves the Hulk which makes it one on one. I wasn't aware that Diana had a weapon and/or attack that can utterly blindside and blow completely right through Angrir.

DarkSaint85
Ahaha.

Worthy stomp.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Ahaha.

Diana stomps Ben and battles the Hulk valiantly.

I agree, sir.

carver9
Yeah right.

zopzop
I agree, sir.
Yup. WW stomps "amped" Ben but Worthy Hulk is too much for her. She'll put a fight but unless she pulls a Thor and BFRs his @$$, she's getting beat.

h1a8
Diana kills Ben with ease.
Lassos Hulk ftw.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.