Gamora vs Proxima Midnight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
To the death

Who wins

deathslash
Gamora every single time (Proxima is practically featless)

Power Cosmic II
gamora had a pretty decent showing with a protracted fight against Angela

carver9
Proxima wins this...every single time.

dmills
Originally posted by Power Cosmic II
gamora had a pretty decent showing with a protracted fight against Angela

Do you feel Gamora was jobbed out to put Angela over in the mu?

ShadowFyre
I never saw the Angela scans. What did she actually do? And Gamora based off of feats. Proxima was stalemating Luke Cage though it kinda looked like she could have straihht wrecked his ass if she had really cut loose.

dial J for Josh
Great matchup stoic. Edge to Proxima. She looks very promising.

deathslash
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Proxima was stalemating Luke Cage though it kinda looked like she could have straihht wrecked his ass if she had really cut loose. You're sort of wrong in that regard. Proxima jumped Cage from behind and hit him several times without him expecting it (and he still managed to get back up and start kicking her ass).

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by deathslash
You're sort of wrong in that regard. Proxima jumped Cage from behind and hit him several times without him expecting it (and he still managed to get back up and start kicking her ass). She cheapshotted him, took him out. He cheapshotted her caused damaged, they went toe to toe, and then he got finished with a backhand.

ShadowFyre
Just reread it. Luke was putting everything he had into it. And despite the "why wont you die"? From her it just kinda gave me the impression she was kind fu@#in off. But anyway, thats pretty much her only fight so kind of hard to tell.

deathslash
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
She cheapshotted him, took him out. He cheapshotted her caused damaged, they went toe to toe, and then he got finished with a backhand. he didn't "get finished by a backhand". An image of Thanos appeared and began talking and while Cage was looking, she hit him. He got back up all of one second later and began fighting Shuma Gorath with the rest of the heroes.

DarkSaint85
There's also the brief skirmish she had in Wakanda.

Shuri pierced her with a spear, she threw her magical spear back at her and a Wakandan soldier intercepted it.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
There's also the brief skirmish she had in Wakanda.

Shuri pierced her with a spear, she threw her magical spear back at her and a Wakandan soldier intercepted it.

Yeah. This was kinda..meh..It obviously didnt hurt her but it still pierced her. And one time she throws her spear a legit speedster cant dodge it but next time some no name can intercept it.

deathslash
Yeah. This was kinda..meh..It obviously didnt hurt her but it still pierced her. And one time she throws her spear a legit speedster cant dodge it but next time some no name can intercept it. That's because black people are inherrantly legit speedsters.

DarkSaint85
Yeah. This was kinda..meh..It obviously didnt hurt her but it still pierced her. And one time she throws her spear a legit speedster cant dodge it but next time some no name can intercept it.

Which is why I don't see her as that formidable. On balance, she has one good showing (tagging Monica) and one bad showing (random no name).

She has one good showing (taking Cage's best blows) and one bad showing (a spear went nearly all the way through her).

So it all averages out.

Branlor Swift
he didn't "get finished by a backhand". An image of Thanos appeared and began talking and while Cage was looking, she hit him. He got back up all of one second later and began fighting Shuma Gorath with the rest of the heroes. He was barely able to talk next time we see him. If he wasn't knocked out, he was pretty rocked.

And then he started talking about his concussion, broken ribs, and him swallowing teeth, while she was pretty much unaffected. Naturally he was in her league.

deathslash
He was barely able to talk next time we see him. If he wasn't knocked out, he was pretty rocked.

And then he started talking about his concussion, broken ribs, and him swallowing teeth, while she was pretty much unaffected. Naturally he was in her league. I don't remember him talking about swallowing teeth (but that could just be due to me having a bad memory), I do remember that he was drawing blood from her and that she seriously wanted him dead (and yet he was still standing and opposing her). Also, we don't really know is she was seriously hurt or not because we never saw her tell just how badly she was hurt and it hasn't been stated whether or not she has some sort of healing factor.

ShadowFyre
Cage says. Ive got cracked ribs a concussion and I think I swallowed a molar or tooth Im pretty sure.

And we have to assume she has some kind of healing factor. Unless the artist portrays her with holes and scars all over her in avengers 23

Branlor Swift
I don't remember him talking about swallowing teeth (but that could just be due to me having a bad memory), I do remember that he was drawing blood from her and that she seriously wanted him dead (and yet he was still standing and opposing her). Also, we don't really know is she was seriously hurt or not because we never saw her tell just how badly she was hurt and it hasn't been stated whether or not she has some sort of healing factor. Well, he did.

She looked perfectly fine, and was arguing with Thanos about wanting to continue. Although that might be due to Land. But she hasn't shown any wear in any appearance. Considering she's like the most used one, it'd be redundant for her to be seriously injured by Cage, yet do pretty much all the work for the others.

ODG
He was barely able to talk next time we see him. If he wasn't knocked out, he was pretty rocked.

And then he started talking about his concussion, broken ribs, and him swallowing teeth, while she was pretty much unaffected. Naturally he was in her league. laughing out loud

TheGodKiller
Gamora wins.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by dmills
Do you feel Gamora was jobbed out to put Angela over in the mu?

No question. Gamora did not resemble the Gamora that fought Ronan.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.