Wikipedia Tournament

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Brockalizer
Superman
vs
Hulk

Thor
vs
Orion

Winners of first two fights.

Stipulations: No bfr. Power levels are based solely on each heroes Wikipedia page, past feats are irrelevant.

-Pr-
Yeah, I really don't see how this can stay open given the fact that Wikipedia pages can be edited at any moment.

pym-ftw
Yeah, not to mention they are very vague...

Badabing
All that matters is Hulk wins the Wiki war! durhulk

Galan007
Hulk smashes Wiki, that's for sure. thumb up

Digi
"Hulk has been known to wet his pants, thus negating his gamma-induced strength."

"Thor has sex abs of awesomeness, and can see through your panties with his Asgardian vision."

Given this new information, obtained from the completely legitimate wikipedia, I'm forced to side with Thor.

Firefly218
Originally posted by Digi
"Hulk has been known to wet his pants, thus negating his gamma-induced strength."

"Thor has sex abs of awesomeness, and can see through your panties with his Asgardian vision."

Given this new information, obtained from the completely legitimate wikipedia, I'm forced to side with Thor.

lol

TheGodKiller
Doom, the Master of wiking wikipedia, wikiwins.

Mshinu
Hulk has too big fingers for the keyboard and Orion breaks his computer in a fit of rage because of a slow connection. Supes and Thor edit wiki sucessfully and thus become abstracts ftw.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Mshinu
Hulk has too big fingers for the keyboard and Orion breaks his computer in a fit of rage because of a slow connection. Supes and Thor edit wiki sucessfully and thus become abstracts ftw.

Please. At least Superman has experience with computers.

Thor accidentally clicks on a link and orders a mail order bride.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.