non jobbing PISless Manhunter takes on these guys

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Warlord
Jonn is angry, serious doesn't hold back and goes for the kill.
Plus the writer is not a moron.

Who can he beat from the list below?

Thor
Superman
Wonder Woman
Captain Atom
Firestorm
Gladiator
Hulk
Nova Prime
Maxima
Sersi

Mshinu
CIS is still on so Manjobber gets beaten up by every single one on that list.

Except Hulk who gets thrown into outer space for a quick bfr.

Warlord
yeah damn... I meant to say CISless. can't edit it now

Pillow Biter
Well if PIS is off for J'Onn, it's off for the others...

Warlord
yes...everyone is serious and fighting smart

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Warlord
non jobbing PISless Manhunter

Does not exist.

If he did, he'd beat most of the guys you listed. Not sure about Sersi or FS.

Pillow Biter
You mean CIS or PIS (or both) is off?

If PIS is off, that is a whole different kind of fight. Versus Superman, for example, a lot would depend on their relative speeds.

Warlord
both PIS and CIS off
I know it doesn't exist but that's waht I'm talking about here

8swords
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Does not exist.

If he did, he'd beat most of the guys you listed. Not sure about Sersi or FS.

agreed.

Mshinu
Even PISless and CISless MM is still vulnerable to fire and BFR by portals (unless he can avoid it by going intangible?).

I figure he can take a majority against Wondy, Hulk, Nova, Maxima and maybe Glads when all are PIS/CISless.

Warlord
^agreed. also I always thought a serious non jobing Manhunter could take out Supes too

Mshinu
Originally posted by Warlord
^agreed. also I always thought a serious non jobing Manhunter could take out Supes too

Possible but Supes know about MM`s weakness to his heat vision and he won`t be taken by suprise by any of the martian`s numerous powers.. like for instance Glads may be.

Warlord
I feel that a full power nental attack would at least stun Supes until Jonn uses his other powers to win.

carver9
Jonn can beat everyone here using the stips you have in place. The only person I would give the majority too against him is Thor.

cdtm
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Does not exist.

Ostranders series.

Funny how for World War III, he just completely contradicts the guy writing the first half, when MM suddenly remembers his lifes stories much more horrific then the Adam drama that left him catatonic earlier.

abhilegend
Originally posted by cdtm
Ostranders series.

Funny how for World War III, he just completely contradicts the guy writing the first half, when MM suddenly remembers his lifes stories much more horrific then the Adam drama that left him catatonic earlier.
Which is nothing to do with contradicting one another. J'onn was already beaten when Adam shared his memories with J'onn and he was barely conscious there. For all J'onn did later, it only made Adam madder and Ostrander wrote him beating J'onn with punches which is ironically worse than getting beaten by two shazam bolts and sharing of memories.

cdtm
Originally posted by abhilegend
Which is nothing to do with contradicting one another. J'onn was already beaten when Adam shared his memories with J'onn and he was barely conscious there. For all J'onn did later, it only made Adam madder and Ostrander wrote him beating J'onn with punches which is ironically worse than getting beaten by two shazam bolts and sharing of memories.

The pain of Adams memories being more than J'onn can handle, than later showing that he has memories far worse than what Adam showed him, is a contradiction by any measure.

abhilegend
Originally posted by cdtm
The pain of Adams memories being more than J'onn can handle, than later showing that he has memories far worse than what Adam showed him, is a contradiction by any measure.
Not since in one case J'onn was barely conscious.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.