Team Rulk vs. Team Ironman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Rulk
Skaar
A-Bomb
She Hulk
She Rulk

Vs

Ironman
Wonderman
Captain Britain
Ms. Marvel
Monica Rambeau

No BFR

Who wins?

pym-ftw
Team 2

Odekahn
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Team 2

thumb up

RockofAges
Team 1

Warlord
definitely T2

carver9
Team 1 every got darn time.

Warlord
how do they beat Monica considering Rulk can't absorb energy nowadays?

DarkSaint85
Team 2.

Ironman always holds back against Hulks.
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/14/149344/2963013-iron+man+vs+red+hulk.jpg

Mshinu
Team Tony every time.

The Sorrow
Originally posted by Warlord
how do they beat Monica considering Rulk can't absorb energy nowadays?
Betty still can.

Team 1 solidly.

Warlord
Originally posted by The Sorrow
Betty still can.

Team 1 solidly.

onnly via energy absorption

The Sorrow
onnly via energy absorption
Or punching them in the face, or using the Oldpower or by cutting them to pieces with an old forged sword.

Warlord
Punching in the face isn't going to do jack against an energy being.
Wonderman and Captain Britain can go at it physically with anyone here.
Captain Marvel can find an energy source and reach Binary levels (possibly by draining old power) and I don't know about current Iron man but bleeding edge has alread taken Rulk out

The Sorrow
Punching in the face isn't going to do jack against an energy being.
Pretty sure I've seen Mon hit physically before. She is only a small part of the team anyway and Betty can drain her, amping herself. Oldpower is energy aswell.

Sure, but these are still hulked out beings. Going toe to toe with this group is not the smartest idea for Cap or even Wonderman.

Binary was recently defeated by a few Alephs, some of whom were one-shotted by humans. She can be formidable in that form but she needs a suitable energy source and it's also only temporary. IIRC it leaves her weakened if she expends too much power. Red She-Hulk has another Hulk form beyond her standard level, and she in fact can become stronger with rage unlike Rulk.

When?

Tony Stark
Originally posted by carver9
Team 1 every got darn time.

no expression

Team 2 every DAMN time

8swords
wonderman soloes laughing out loud

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Team 2.

Ironman always holds back against Hulks.
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/14/149344/2963013-iron+man+vs+red+hulk.jpg

Dynamic strength Iron Man

Warlord
Pretty sure I've seen Mon hit physically before. She is only a small part of the team anyway and Betty can drain her, amping herself. Oldpower is energy aswell.

Sure, but these are still hulked out beings. Going toe to toe with this group is not the smartest idea for Cap or even Wonderman.

Binary was recently defeated by a few Alephs, some of whom were one-shotted by humans. She can be formidable in that form but she needs a suitable energy source and it's also only temporary. IIRC it leaves her weakened if she expends too much power. Red She-Hulk has another Hulk form beyond her standard level, and she in fact can become stronger with rage unlike Rulk.

When?
monica being hit is obviously bad writing not to mention is the minority against a series of showings where she defies physical contact. betty draining her can be the only answer and oldpower we don't know what effect could have against her.

Binary is a legit mid heral and the fact that she was knocked out in Infinity only highlights the the strength of the builders armada. after all no single hero could take them out alone and the plot required them to be imprisoned. I don't know if the oldpower will amp her though so I won't insist.

Ironman was dealing with Rulk in the comic which page was posted above

JayDaDon
Wonderman chokes bitches out.

The Sorrow
monica being hit is obviously bad writing not to mention is the minority against a series of showings where she defies physical contact. betty draining her can be the only answer and oldpower we don't know what effect could have against her.
Draining her is enough a win is a win. Plus it's going to leave Team 2 down a member, and an amped She-Rulk wrecking shop. Skaars Oldpower has affected Galactus and beings far more powerful than Monica so I don't see why it wouldn't.

Hawkeye took one out.

I know where that scene is from, I asked you for a scan of Iron Man "taking Rulk out" like you stated.

Warlord
Draining her is enough a win is a win. Plus it's going to leave Team 2 down a member, and an amped She-Rulk wrecking shop. Skaars Oldpower has affected Galactus and beings far more powerful than Monica so I don't see why it wouldn't.

Hawkeye took one out.

I know where that scene is from, I asked you for a scan of Iron Man "taking Rulk out" like you stated.

i already said drain will work...moving on

an aleph has taken out the avengers when he was first introduced. it works both ways. and binary wasn't just fighting alephs but the builder's fleet also.

Ironman was getting the better of Rulk in this book. it's enough

overall it comes down to whether or not Carol can be amped from Oldpower since Monica can easily be drained according to what you say

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.