batman and spiderman pick their teams

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sacred108
Before making my account I saw several threads like this and I thought I be good at this game. So batman picks first someone will play as bats and the other spidey.

Beast boy
Daredevil
Wolverine
Captain America
Nightwing
Deathstroke
Spider woman
Starfire

They will be 1v1 fights with an hour prep

sacred108
I guess I'll be batman and I pick beast boy

Firefly218
I can be spidey and pick deathstroke

sacred108
I got Starfire

Firefly218
I got wolverine

sacred108
I got my girl spiderwoman

Firefly218
I got Cap

sacred108
I got my boy DD so you have Nightwing so who is your first fighter

Firefly218
Wolverine

sacred108
Alright he can fight spiderwoman who is your 2nd fighter

Firefly218
Deathstroke

sacred108
He can fight dd who is your 3rd

Firefly218
captain america

sacred108
He can fight Starfire who is your 4th.

Firefly218
spidey

sacred108
He fights bb and that means Nightwing vs batman so
Spiderwoman vs Wolverine
Deathstroke vs Daredevil
Cap vs Starfire
Spiderman vs beast boy
Nightwing vs batman
In imo spiderwoman, breaststroke, Starfire, beast boy, and batman are the winners

Firefly218
arright lets do this
Spiderwoman vs Wolverine

sacred108
Spiderwoman is faster, stronger, hotter, can fly, and I do believe she stabbed Wolverine with his own claws.

Firefly218
1. Spiderwomans speed and strength are gonna be completely useless offensively. There is no way spiderwoman can lay so much as a scratch on wolverine. From a defensive perspective, these speed and strength attributes would allow her to evade logans initial attacks, however, once she gets tired she gets shredded up.
2. She wont be hotter after the fights over
3. once again, flight will only help her for so long

my man Logan aint afraid to kick sum spiderwoman ass

sacred108
He can be knocked out she is so much faster made him stab himself her pheromones will attract him she can fly is smarter and can make more use of her prep time. Come to think of it hasn't she beaten him before

Firefly218
Wolverines own claws stabbing him dont do anything, his tissue regenerates in the matter of seconds. In fact, wolverine has the most powerful healing ability of all mutants pretty much in the whole marvel universe - I dont know if you remember but wolverine once healed from an atomic bomb (yes canon). The only way logans regenerative ability fails him is if he is malnourished, and with one hour prep that aint gonna happen.

Firefly218
Not to mention, Spiderwomans one unique ability - immunity to radiation - is completely worthless against wolverines admantium claws

Firefly218
Jessica may be able to defend herself, for a while, through speed and agility - but if she tries to come too close to logan to knock him out then she gets torn apart.

sacred108
She isn't afraid of Wolverine here she is overpowering him so he isn't stronger she is on a speed level close to spiderman who has also beaten him. She can't kill him but she can knock him out.

Firefly218
Her speed is on par with spidey? Based on what?
Also what feats has she done that puts her on the fighting level of Logan?

Firefly218
Wolverine is hundreds of years old and has mastered hundreds of different martial arts

Fighting Skill - Advantage Logan

Wolverine has healed from an atomic bomb and takes punches from the Hulk

Durability - Advantage Logan

The speed differential between them actually isnt that significant

The only advantage sw has over logan is strength and flight, which wont help her on offense

sacred108
The picture I showed you she has beaten spidey before wait not sure I think she did she has beaten him before what makes you think she can't do it again.

Firefly218
You conveniantly neglected to mention, in your scan, that when spiderwoman stabbed wolverine it wasnt a fight. Wolverine was escaping from an enemy and caught jessica by surprise.

Lets see Jessica try to do that to Logan in an actual fight.

Firefly218
and spiderwoman is definately not faster than spidey

sacred108
She is almost on spideys level not there yet but close but let's get on with the other fights and we will get back to it later now the Deathstroke vs DD is in your favor but Nightwing vs batman is in my favor Starfire would beat cap beast boy could possibly beat spidey.

Firefly218
Deathstroke vs. DD
make your argument

sacred108
Deathstroke wins no joke next fight cap vs Starfire

Firefly218
ok 2-0

Make your argument for starfire

sacred108
Uh no I still think spiderwoman beats Wolverine we just moved on then will get back to that. Now the only thing cap has that will be useful is his shield Starfire beats him in everything else.

Firefly218
1. Cap and Starfire are pretty much even when it comes to strength and fighting skill

2. Starfire's energy blasts wont be very effective, considering that they will certainly miss Cap due to his agility and shield.

The one distinct advantage cap has is his strategy, intelligence and tactics

sacred108
Lol Starfire is stronger and faster not smarter but she also has flight and better agility.

Firefly218
Both characters are considered superhuman - are you implying that DC superhuman abilities are superior to marvel superhuman abilities.

sacred108
Starfire isn't human, cap lifts 800 pounds Starfire can lift tons, cap is high street while Starfire is a meta, Mid I think, Starfire is faster. I am starting to think your a troll now or just plain bias

Firefly218
The whole point of your thread is to make biased arguments and your right, I don't know much about starfirre, but I do know that cap is smart enough to pull a victory

sacred108
Also look at Starfires respect thread she out classes him in everything, news flash spiderwoman has beaten spiderman who beat Wolverine so with that it's me 2 you 1. Batman vs Nightwing make that me 3. And how am I bias just because I think Starfire has better attributes I automatically am bias lol sure that makes you bias. Also Starfire is extremely intelligent and spares with WW and can take down Donna Troy

Firefly218
First of all, I am very sure spiderman has never actually defeated wolverine. Regardless, your logic is immensely flawed. Why did you even bring spiderman into the discussion? The debate was between spiderwoman and wolverine, and in that matchup I have easily proven that wolverine wins.

The way I see it, Im 2-1 with your win coming against cap

sacred108
Because spiderman beat Wolverine and spiderwoman beat him and do finally understand why Starfire would destroy cap and batman beats Nightwing. And no you haven't proved that Wolverine would win.

deathslash
Originally posted by sacred108
Because spiderman beat Wolverine and spiderwoman beat him and do finally understand why Starfire would destroy cap and batman beats Nightwing. And no you haven't proved that Wolverine would win. Um.... no. Logan wins against Spiderwoman. Using a feat where she clearly catches Logan off guard and stabs him with his claws doesn't mean that she'll win in a straight fight. Using Abc logic doesn't work either; for example Logan has beaten the Hulk in a fight and the hulk has beaten spiderwoman, so by the sort of logic that you're using, Logan beats spiderwoman. Also, I remember that Peter was being mind controlled when spiderwoman beat him. Also, Logan has had several different opportunities to kill Spider-man(Just think about all of the times that Logan has opted for punching Peter rather than stabbing him, and he has punched him on multiple occasions). Starfire would probably beat Cap, but Batman has clearly stated on more than one occasion that Nightwing is his physical superior and is much more agile than him.

sacred108
Prove batman said that. Also when has Wolverine ever beat hulk in a straight fight.

sacred108
Also if Wolverine wouldn't kill spiderman he won't kill spiderwoman, I still think you are a troll for thinking cap could beat Starfire, and batman is superior to Nightwing in every way breaking trees in 1 kick, benching 1000 pounds, leg pressing 2500 pounds and Nightwing has never shown a feat that could top any of this.

Mshinu
Bats looses because he first picks good `ol Dick hoping for some quality time in the but.. I mean BATcave later.. then picks the rest of the team based on their buttightness (rather than fighting abiliy) thinking to make a party of it. Bugboy Parker finally wins something.

sacred108
Uh spiderwoman and Starfire are extremely intelligent. So is dd the only non intelligent person on my team is beast boy. Spiderman ain't winning nothing.

EDIT: just realized what the guy above me just said. Lol.

I am Vegeta
IMO
Spider Woman
Deathstroke
Starfire lol Fire Fly what makes you think cap would beat her
Batman no Joke he demolishes him and no deathslash he never said Nightwing was physically superior to him
Not sure Spidey is smarter however BB has a lot of advantages over him cant he also turn into mythical creatures.

sacred108
Yes I believe beast boy can.

deathslash
Also if Wolverine wouldn't kill spiderman he won't kill spiderwoman, I still think you are a troll for thinking cap could beat Starfire, and batman is superior to Nightwing in every way breaking trees in 1 kick, benching 1000 pounds, leg pressing 2500 pounds and Nightwing has never shown a feat that could top any of this. I can't be bothered to find the issue right now, but I think he beat the hulk twice. Once was when he was the Horseman of Death and the other time I just recall that he kept repeatedly stabbing the Hulk in the heart. Just because Logan chooses not to kill Spider-man doesn't mean that he won't go all out on spiderwoman. Face facts bro, Logan beats her 10/10 because of his superior skill, and lethal weapons. confused I never said that Starfire would lose to Cap. I didn't say that Batman would lose to Nightwing, I just said that he said that Dick is his physical superior.

sacred108
Well batman was high when he said that cause Nightwing has never shown a physical feat above batman

Firefly218
I gotta agree with sacred on this, nightwing is not superior toBatman

sacred108
Originally posted by Firefly218
I gotta agree with sacred on this, nightwing is not superior toBatman Thank you FireFly but we must now debate spidey and BB

Firefly218
Wolverine easily kicks spiderwomans ass

U guys are right, cap isn't gonna beat starfire

sacred108
You finally read her respect thread didn't you LOL

IHateCoughing
1. Cap and Starfire are pretty much even when it comes to strength

Oh, my effin' GOD. laughing

sacred108
Originally posted by IHateCoughing
Oh, my effin' GOD. laughing lol you can tell he knows nothing about Starfire.

sacred108
But back to the fights I think beast boy will come out on top.

Firefly218
lol you can tell he knows nothing about Starfire.

Dont know much about the less popular DC characters. More of a marvel guy

sacred108
Oh I can tell your a marvel guy you called me bias when I said Starfire is stronger than cap and you thought she was only superhuman when she can lift an elephant with 1 hand. Btw she is popular.

Firefly218
whats your spidey beastboy argument

sacred108
Imo beast boy has a lot of advantages being able to turn into any animal have their powers and being able to turn into mythical creatures.

sacred108
Also he has a strength and speed advantage can fly has taken down heralds no it wasn't pis and can control the battlefield better than spiderman.

Firefly218
But in a comic book the writers would somehow give spidey the win for unexplained reasons

sacred108
But he wont win this fight.

Firefly218
He will if PIS applies

sacred108
The rules in a versus thread PIS is always off unless mentioned otherwise.

Firefly218
PIS: Spidey tricks BB into thinking that he can get killed by a beatle... BB turns into beatle... spidey stomps BB

Firefly218
In a actual versus fight, it is highly improbable that spiderman pulls off a win. Its a bad matchup

sacred108
So with that being said even if wolverine beats Spiderwoman you would have only 2 points where I have 3 so I win but good game though.

Firefly218
Then again, you got to choose all the matchups so congratulations

sacred108
Remtach and next time I send my guys first so what do you say.

Firefly218
anytime

SamZED
I could make an argument for Spider-man but not sure if you guys are going at it strictly 1 on 1.

Firefly218
Originally posted by SamZED
I could make an argument for Spider-man but not sure if you guys are going at it strictly 1 on 1.

No, go ahead

SamZED
No, go ahead I agree that beast boy is to too versatile and no PIS/no CIS very difficult to take down. And he is faster as far as running/flying speed goes, but combat speed goes to Spider-man and so if BB chooses the wrong animal SpOck could use say his freeze capsules or some other tech he generally carries around to stop Gar.

sacred108
BB turns into a dragon.

SamZED
Dragon is not a very good choice vs a bloodlusted Spider-man.

sacred108
Fire kills spiderman.

SamZED
Fire misses Spider-man.big grin

sacred108
Fire engulfs city along with spiderman while bb flies away high and continues using fire blast.

SamZED
BB's never displayed enough FIRE power to set a city on fire. And blasts of fire is nothing Spider-man cant dodge with his eyes closed. Johnny Storm is a good example. Plus web-shield were shown to be resistant to fire even from a magically amped dragon. Also dragon is a big target. BB will get his eyes ripped out with SpOck's claws if he stays in that form. His safest bet is to mix shapes. His most common animal forms just wont cut it. Not to mention all combatants fight in character. Its not like Garfield to set people on fire. While Spock wont think twice about killing BB.

sacred108
Bb still wins he has tons of advantages over spidey.

SamZED
Id give BB majority over Pete. SpOck is different though.

I am Vegeta
Bb still takes majority imo

sacred108
Yep BB takes majority whether its Spock or Peter.

SamZED
Gonna have to agree to disagree then, I see Spock taking the majority because of his speed, quick thinking, tech and ruthlessness.

I am Vegeta
And I say bb because of his wide variety of power

JayDaDon
Actually it would be quite difficult for BB to beat Spider-man. Any animal that get's close to spidey's strength class is far too slow to keep up with him, anything fast enough really isn't a threat, plus spock(and peter) have tech and the Spider sense. I'd give Pete or Spock the majority in character.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.