WWH vs Angrir and Nul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eaebiakuya
Who wins this fight ?

carver9
WWH is going to get hit around, a LOT. He will have to get pissed enough to the point of no return to win this.

Damborgson
WWH vs Non holding back WWH+Amps and hammer? and his badass sidekick to boot?

carver9
WWH is an amp.

Damborgson
No, it's a persona. What happened to WWH during FI was an amp.

carver9
Originally posted by Damborgson
No, it's a persona. What happened to WWH during FI was an amp.

Doesn't mean Nul was even close to WWH unless you can prove he had control of his power like WWH did. Provide a scan as well.

Damborgson
Originally posted by carver9
Doesn't mean Nul was even close to WWH unless you can prove he had control of his power like WWH did. Provide a scan as well.

That doesn't even make any sense. You want some specific scan of Nul claiming he can control his power? It's still WWH. Only stronger.

You've seen the scans, you know the arguments, you know why I'm right. Denial only takes you so far thumb up

Rao Kal El
That doesn't even make any sense. You want some specific scan of Nul claiming he can control his power? It's still WWH. Only stronger.

You've seen the scans, you know the arguments, you know why I'm right. Denial only takes you so far thumb up

I'll go with Dambo, what ever it is in here.

carver9

Nul was a mindless brute...nothing on panel was shown he had as much control as WWH. Mindless mind controlled brute doesn't equal WWH. Don't know why you want it to be WWH anyways...Thor got koed ramming his chest.

carver9
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
I'll go with Dambo, what ever it is in here.

I made you conced though.

Damborgson
Nul was a mindless brute...nothing on panel was shown he had as much control as WWH. Mindless mind controlled brute doesn't equal WWH. Don't know why you want it to be WWH anyways...Thor got koed ramming his chest.

He was certainly not mindless. He had pleasure in killing and spoke on more than one occasion. He was just psychotic.

A beaten and wounded Thor shot him into space then passed out.

Rao Kal El
I made you conced though.

You dont even know how the Hulk mind works, you dont even know what incarnations you are talking about quite often.

Basically, NO!

You probably think that Green Scar wielding an enchanted mallet is a handicap, but ONLY for the Hulk, For the rest it was an amp.

Come on Carver,say it in the open.

zopzop
A serious WWH should destroy them.

Rao Kal El
He was certainly not mindless. He had pleasure in killing and spoke on more than one occasion. He was just psychotic.

Blasphemy dont you know green scar cannot be stopped??? laughing

OK, I'll leave for now, have to keep reading big grin

Branlor Swift
Nul was WWH with a hammer amp. He solos easily.

WWH probably wins if he's allowed to go WB.

Diesldude
Didn't Fear itself occur at the time Hulk was going around as WWH? It was WWH that was given the hammer.

I have to go with Dambo and say team wins it.

Rao Kal El
I should leave Carver alone for a while.

Other than that.

I agree with what everybody said, except for Carver stick out tongue

I still like you dude!

carver9

He wasn't WWH and he was Mindless. Now again, please provide a scan showing he had control.

A beaten Thor shot him in space and passed out while ramming Hulks chest. Also admitted he could never beat the Hulk.

carver9
Originally posted by zopzop

thumb up

Damborgson
He wasn't WWH and he was Mindless. Now again, please provide a scan showing he had control.

A beaten Thor shot him in space and passed out while ramming Hulks chest. Also admitted he could never beat the Hulk.

WWH picked up the hammer and no he wasn't.

http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/4351/worthyawaken4.jpg

http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/8951/worthyhulk3.jpg

Oh? Do you have evidence of him ever making contact with Hulk with anything other than Mjolnir? He overexerted himself after being wounded is all.

Which is funny when he proceeds to beat him. And this:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11112/111122629/3354149-9646797111-29378.jpg

Mshinu
Nul solos.

carver9
No one is saying that wasn't WWH. What I'm telling you is, Nul couldn't amp as fast as WWH because nothing was ever shown that he could.

IMO...getting rid of an opponent instead of fighting him isn't beating that character. He took the punk way out.

Nothing during that fight showed the wound having any type of affect on Thor.

Damborgson
No one is saying that wasn't WWH.

He wasn't WWH

What I'm telling you is, Nul couldn't amp as fast as WWH because nothing was ever shown that he could.

IMO...getting rid of an opponent instead of fighting him isn't beating that character. He took the punk way out.

Nothing during that fight showed the wound having any type of affect on Thor.

What are you basing that off of? That's like saying Rune King Thor can't fly as fast as regular Thor because nothing was ever shown that he could.

Overpowering your opponent so blatantly that you knock him into space...isn't a win in your opinion?

Something a punk would do would be ganging up on someone who has a dripping wound underneath his shirt....oh wait.

Yet it was seen before the series and after his death, meaning it was there and a factor.

carver9
I'm basing it off of the way Hulk powers work. Being Mind controlled doesn't mean you can use Hulk amping ability just as good.

Not over powering him but sucking him up in a lightning bolt to get rid of him...yes, that's a buster way out but yet smart and effective way to end the fight. What if Nul landed right beside Thor when returning back to earth?

The wound was never mentioned or shown to have an effect.

Damborgson
I'm basing it off of the way Hulk powers work. Being Mind controlled doesn't mean you can use Hulk amping ability just as good.

Not over powering him but sucking him up in a lightning bolt to get rid of him...yes, that's a buster way out but yet smart and effective way to end the fight. What if Nul landed right beside Thor when returning back to earth?

The wound was never mentioned or shown to have an effect.

His power responds to rage though correct? That's what Nul was all about. When he was scanned by Dracula they noticed the difference ein power also:

http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/2295/hulkdracula7.jpg

Thor clashed with him, Thor hit him so hard that he put him in space. Had Nul overpowered him, Thor would've died. One had to have overpowered the other to get Nul into space.

He wouldn't have. Thor was already being carried off by the time Nul had recovered.

Fraction showed in Mighty Thor that it indeed did have negative effects on Thor. Since Fraction wrote FI and later revealed the wound again, it can be assumed that the effects were still there.

carver9
When did Dracula have files on WWH? And Nul was stronger than your "usual" Hulk.

Thor sucked him up in a lightning bolt which was shown on panel. Had nothing to do with overpowering.

Lol...there was no recovery. As soon as Nul was hit into apace, he redirected himself back to earth.

I didnt notice the wound having an affect on Thor during that fight. Did you? If so, point it out for me.

Damborgson
When did Dracula have files on WWH? And Nul was stronger than your "usual" Hulk.

Thor sucked him up in a lightning bolt which was shown on panel. Had nothing to do with overpowering.

Lol...there was no recovery. As soon as Nul was hit into apace, he redirected himself back to earth.

I didnt notice the wound having an affect on Thor during that fight. Did you? If so, point it out for me.

Apparently for a while. No, Hulk was stronger than usual, and reported to have a spike in power. But you know this, so please don't be difficult about it.

Prove it. All you see is Nul in the lightning after they hit. That's just an after effect from the blow.

Not according to the main series. You can see Hulk spread out like a rape victim before falling to Earth.

Would you like to see Thor crying or something? He didn't let Surfer know he was in pain either until Surfer got all touchy feely on him.

ares834
Originally posted by Mshinu
Nul solos.

carver9
Apparently for a while. No, Hulk was stronger than usual, and reported to have a spike in power. But you know this, so please don't be difficult about it.

Prove it. All you see is Nul in the lightning after they hit. That's just an after effect from the blow.

Not according to the main series. You can see Hulk spread out like a rape victim before falling to Earth.

Would you like to see Thor crying or something? He didn't let Surfer know he was in pain either until Surfer got all touchy feely on him.

Trying to figure out where Dracula got this info from about WWH? I agree though, the hammer gave Nul extra versatility.

Prove what? We clearly see Nul inside Thor lightning. No way to deny this.

What other way would he be in space...floating around? I guess he'll probably be out in deep space dancing or having his leg crossed?

At least hold his side. There was nothing shown about the injury having an effect during that battle (or the Surfer battle).

Batman-Prime
Amped WWH = Nul solos. Except if WWH goes WBH, that's his only chance. However by feats and fights I would still give it to WWH, looked more impressive.

Pillow Biter
Anyone with any sense knows that handicapping the Hulk is nearly impossible. Clearly Nul was stronger than Hulk typically is at that time. Whether the Hulk who picked up the hammer was as strong as WWH, I don't know. Likely he wasn't as powerful as WWH because he wasn't as angry, but whether the hammer boost covers that difference, can't say.

iceman24567
I thought Nul was a rage amping monster aswell?

janus77
"WWH" wins this, but it will be a hard fight, maybe as much as the one against an completely unleashed Sentry. Nul wasn't even strong enough, as a spirit, to prevent Hulk from over coming the possession and crushing The hammer.

Nul was a raging force, but it didn't have access to the same well of power that Hulk does. At best it was as powerful as the calm Green Scar who found the hammer.

Branlor Swift
Nul on his own had all the powers of WWH. Combine that with WWH, and you have an amped Hulk with a big ass hammer.
http://i39.tinypic.com/jkvqsg.jpg
http://i39.tinypic.com/205xiee.jpg

The denial here is cute though. Nul solos. He was a force.

janus77
Not at all "denial", just simple observation of how little of Hulk's rage, hate, anger etc etc he actually showed _and_ the undeniable fact that Hulk still crushed his hammer after tacking back possession of his body.

So, no matter how much of a "force" Nul was, Hulk over powered his control over Hulk's body and over powered the hammer.

We saw nothing from Nul that even begins to approach the kinds of feats we saw from Green Scar, when he begins to unleash.

You'd think an entity that was rage and anger and "destroyer of worlds", would be a little more imposing than a Hulk attempting to stop himself from breaking the continental shelf.

The Sorrow

quanchi112
WW Hulk wins.

Stoic
His power responds to rage though correct? That's what Nul was all about. When he was scanned by Dracula they noticed the difference ein power also:

http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/2295/hulkdracula7.jpg

Thor clashed with him, Thor hit him so hard that he put him in space. Had Nul overpowered him, Thor would've died. One had to have overpowered the other to get Nul into space.

He wouldn't have. Thor was already being carried off by the time Nul had recovered.

Fraction showed in Mighty Thor that it indeed did have negative effects on Thor. Since Fraction wrote FI and later revealed the wound again, it can be assumed that the effects were still there.

Nul was unaffected by the hit from Thor, he was only floated, which is something that any class 100 guy could do to a 1200 lb object. The next time we see Nul is is fine, and acts as if nothing happened to him. Fear Itself was also very poorly written and the only thing that I could say was worse would be Chaos Wars. Angrir is a non factor here, and could be one shot ko'd based on how easily Thor dispatched him. Rulk was in the process of being nerfed down to Captain Britain's level as well. Nul's feats during the entire Fear Itself arc were few, and unimpressive. Marvel has a magical way of nerfing things. Beta Ray Bill should tell you all that you need to know, because instead of getting more powerful than he was when he first fought Thor, he got weaker once he got the hammer. Shit he should have become a Super Thor.

ShadowFyre
I dont really see how this is even an arguement. Hulk vs. Hulk with a magical hammer + a friend. Hulk wins. And Hulk loses. Everybody debating wins. And everybody debating loses.

Stoic
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
I dont really see how this is even an arguement. Hulk vs. Hulk with a magical hammer + a friend. Hulk wins. And Hulk loses. Everybody debating wins. And everybody debating loses.

The problem that you aren't seeing is the Banner was bound up mystically, and Nul was in the drivers seat. Are you certain that Nul was able to tap into the Hulk's power source at the same or better ability that Banner learned to do on Sakaar? WW Hulk was able to consciously amp without becoming an insane rage monster like some of his other versions. This is a very good question, because Nul Hulk was not Banner Hulk.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by janus77
Not at all "denial", just simple observation of how little of Hulk's rage, hate, anger etc etc he actually showed _and_ the undeniable fact that Hulk still crushed his hammer after tacking back possession of his body.

So, no matter how much of a "force" Nul was, Hulk over powered his control over Hulk's body and over powered the hammer.

We saw nothing from Nul that even begins to approach the kinds of feats we saw from Green Scar, when he begins to unleash.

You'd think an entity that was rage and anger and "destroyer of worlds", would be a little more imposing than a Hulk attempting to stop himself from breaking the continental shelf. He was always in possession of his body. And he didn't break the possession by overpowering it, he broke it by using his power up to destroy the hammer in a moment of weakness.
And he crushed the hammer while he had the power up. Not after. He lost it the instant he destroyed it, but he had the power up in the tiny time it took to destroy the hammer.

As soon as the hammer was crushed he reverted back to Banner.

He was calling himself Hulk throughout that entire series. He recognized Betty immediately at the end of HvD. He was Hulk. He was angry. And he was powered up, as proven by scans.

He destroyed adamantium with one hand easily while weighing 100 times what he would on Jupiter. He crushed an Asgardian hammer. He defeated hundreds of monsters easily. He indirectly almost one shotted Dracula. He has amazing feats. He barely has any appearances.

There's also the part where he remembered past fights with Thor.
Hulk was probably the most in control one there was... as odd as that is to say. Only with a confirmed power up is Hulk seen weaker than he was before he got the power up. Logic right?

leonidas
i never understood the stance that the asgardian power somehow weakened him either......nul was frickin ridiculously powerful. hawkeye said something to the effect of--take hulk, add asgardian power and a magical hammer and you get the idea..... nul was uber. beyond wwh for certain imo.

eaebiakuya
I agree with most of people. Nul solos without much problem.

Rao Kal El
Is Carver flip flopping again? stick out tongue

Damborgson
Trying to figure out where Dracula got this info from about WWH? I agree though, the hammer gave Nul extra versatility.

Prove what? We clearly see Nul inside Thor lightning. No way to deny this.

What other way would he be in space...floating around? I guess he'll probably be out in deep space dancing or having his leg crossed?

At least hold his side. There was nothing shown about the injury having an effect during that battle (or the Surfer battle).

It's a comic Carver. It gave him extra everything too thumb up That's why he was superior to WWH.

Who denied it? Besides you of course who have now shifted from Thor slamming into Nul's chest to the lightning doing the work.

Thor's not a pansy. I already explained it, when Surfer asked him about it, he explained it wouldn't close and it hurt horribly doesn't mean he needs to bring it up or act all feminine like you want him to apparently. But you know this, you're just being difficult.

Damborgson
Originally posted by Stoic
Nul was unaffected by the hit from Thor, he was only floated, which is something that any class 100 guy could do to a 1200 lb object. The next time we see Nul is is fine, and acts as if nothing happened to him. Fear Itself was also very poorly written and the only thing that I could say was worse would be Chaos Wars. Angrir is a non factor here, and could be one shot ko'd based on how easily Thor dispatched him. Rulk was in the process of being nerfed down to Captain Britain's level as well. Nul's feats during the entire Fear Itself arc were few, and unimpressive. Marvel has a magical way of nerfing things. Beta Ray Bill should tell you all that you need to know, because instead of getting more powerful than he was when he first fought Thor, he got weaker once he got the hammer. Shit he should have become a Super Thor.

Didn't look like it to me. From the lack of his ability to speak, he was at the very least heavily stunned if not momentarily out.

Hulk does have a healing factor you know. After Thor was healed he was acting like nothing had happened either. Whoopee.

I agree, FI wasn't very good at all. It's fighting it our with Chaos War for sure.

A speeding Mjolnir is > Hulk's fist though. And from how Red Hulk did, it's clear that WWH would not one shot KO him but would indeed hurt him. WWH didn't even KO regular thing in one hit so it would take more for a noticeably more powerful Angrir.

Nul wasn't Pak Hulk per say, but he snapped adamantium like nothing and crushed uru to boot.

h1a8
Didn't look like it to me. From the lack of his ability to speak, he was at the very least heavily stunned if not momentarily out.

Hulk does have a healing factor you know. After Thor was healed he was acting like nothing had happened either. Whoopee.

I agree, FI wasn't very good at all. It's fighting it our with Chaos War for sure.

A speeding Mjolnir is > Hulk's fist though. And from how Red Hulk did, it's clear that WWH would not one shot KO him but would indeed hurt him. WWH didn't even KO regular thing in one hit so it would take more for a noticeably more powerful Angrir.

Nul wasn't Pak Hulk per say, but he snapped adamantium like nothing and crushed uru to boot. I have no opinion on this yet but I have to clarify some things.

1. WWH didn't one shot Thing because he was holding back. Even then it seemed like he killed Thing from how the hit first looked.

2. WWH one shotted Rulk with a thunderclap. This takes many times more power than to one shot Rulk directly.

3. WWH burned himself out on Sentry because he didn't want to kill Sentry and thus didn't amp high enough to sustain his Hulk being. If he would have then he would risk killing Sentry in the process.

1. and 3. are true because Pak retcon that WWH was holding back in the WWH series. He also referenced Hercules stating that WWH was holding back when fighting him.

By thinking about it WWH easily crushes Angir. Nul takes a far more complicated analysis though. The adamantium feat by Nul is less than the hammer breaking feat (the net was far thinner and possibly secondary adamantium). The hammer breaking feat was powered by both Hulk and the amp of the enchantment. Nul didn't have full control over Hulk's gain ability like WWH does. WWH had the ability to gain any degree of strength he wanted. It was the WWH inside of Nul that caused Nul to GAIN enough strength to break the hammer.
A normal Nul couldn't do such a feat. But a normal Nul is definitely more powerful than a normal Hulk (Professor, Savage, etc.) since he is normal Hulk combined with enchantment power.
Now WWH could possibly do such a feat (breaking the hammer) by purposely gaining sufficient strength to achieve it. He doesn't need to fear killing to do so.

Now a problem is that when WWH is fighting Nul he won't necessarily gain sufficient strength due to him not wanting to kill (again, killing a hammer is not the same as taking a life). So he would hold back on Nul. So the question is still unresolved since it depends on how much WWH holds back. If WWH goes worldbreaker or anywhere close then WWH wins, but at the risk of killing Nul as well.

iceman24567
Yeah Nul was Hulk amped not sure how anybody but fanboys can think otherwise

zopzop
Originally posted by iceman24567
Yeah Nul was Hulk amped not sure how anybody but fanboys can think otherwise
Maybe because of the way Spider Woman tore Nul the phuck up.

I don't see her doing that to WWH.

Damborgson
Maybe because of the way Spider Woman tore Nul the phuck up.

I don't see her doing that to WWH.

She annoyed him if that's what you tried to over-exaggerate. And it was written by Bendis no less.

You'd better if Bendis writes it.

zopzop
She annoyed him if that's what you tried to over-exaggerate. And it was written by Bendis no less.

You'd better if Bendis writes it.
So you see Spider Woman tearing up Thor like that too if Bendis wrote it?

iceman24567
So you see Spider Woman tearing up Thor like that too if Bendis wrote it? Nah but Wolverine can move too quickly for Thor and cut him also

Damborgson
So you see Spider Woman tearing up Thor like that too if Bendis wrote it?

He's had the arguably most energy resistant herald in the MU knocked out by nameless fodder to make a green idiot look good for casual fans. You tell me.

zopzop
He's had the arguably most energy resistant herald in the MU knocked out by nameless fodder to make a green idiot look good for casual fans. You tell me.
Fair enough. You win.

Damborgson
Fair enough. You win.

....what....did....you...say?

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lq92xkXeGw1qj0zk3o1_400.gif

Give me a moment.

Branlor Swift
I don't even know what's going on, but I feel like worshipping dambo

Naija boy
Depends on what "WWH" means. Nul clearly was beastly but he wasn't a partaker of the whole "Im holding back my real power" theme that Pak later on established for hulk. So if e are talking WWH as in wwh from the arc , then yeah they definitely beat him. But if this is Greenscar who can basically willfully control his strength level anywhere from base wwh to Worldbreakers levels on a moments notice then team loses....hard.

carver9
Fair enough. You win.

WTF. Like really...am I reading this right?

Damborgson
Originally posted by Naija boy
Depends on what "WWH" means. Nul clearly was beastly but he wasn't a partaker of the whole "Im holding back my real power" theme that Pak later on established for hulk. So if e are talking WWH as in wwh from the arc , then yeah they definitely beat him. But if this is Greenscar who can basically willfully control his strength level anywhere from base wwh to Worldbreakers levels on a moments notice then team loses....hard.

Hulk from the WWH arc is the one I was using. I agree that if Banner to WBH Hulk steps in that the games over for the worthy.

Originally posted by Branlor Swift
I don't even know what's going on, but I feel like worshipping dambo

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ydm5YmgD1rnckc4.gif

With Zop Zop broken, I only have one goal left.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/26936/raptor-stare-o.gif

carver9
Hahahahaha...

h1a8
Fair enough, if we using WWH from the arc and not from the later retcon then Worthy wins. But if we using WWH outside the arc then WWH wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.