Help me figure this out. Please!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sir_orin
Okay so I don't have much to go on. All I remember is the ending. I wanna say this movie was in the 80's maybe. But this villain was dressed all in black had shoulder length dark hair and his face was kinda pale. He reminded me of a vampire. So the scene seemed like it took place at a church at night. There was a girl that was scared and hiding from this guy up in the attic. Another guy was with the girl and in the same situation. As they are creeping around with this scary guy below, the scary guy is listening then he grabs a cross maybe, or it was a sword I can't remember but he stabs the ceiling and gets the other guy that way. And that's all I remember. I wanna say the church was on fire at one point but not sure. I don't remember the girl getting away but maybe she did. I just remember the villain or demon guy whatever he was, winning in the end. I would love some help if someone can name this movie. None of the actors looked familiar and I just want to see what it is. The villainous guy was so cool to me. Thanks for your future help.

MummyRuby
Rings A Bell
But Cant Put My Finger oN The Title Sorry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.