Avengers vs The Sacred Alliance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sacred108
Black Panther
Hercules
Ms. Marvel
Sentry
Thor
Captain America
Hawk Eye
Hulk
Black Widow
Nick Fury
Wolverine
Spiderman
Iron Man
Scarlet Witch
Quicksilver

Vs

Deathstroke
Air Walker
Radioactive Man
Lobo
General Zod
Taskmaster
Bull Sye
Swamp Thing
Ra's Al Ghul
Joker
Green Goblin
Mysterio
Super Skrull
Enchantress
Magneto

Each Team gets 10 Years Prep Can the Avengers save the world or will they fall by the Sacred Alliance and let evil rule the World.

DarkSaint85
Depends on the level you've got Scarlet Witch at.

She's the only factor that saves the Avengers.

pym-ftw
Team 1 stomps.

I am Vegeta
Team 2 stomps pretty freaking hard.

pym-ftw
So am I the only one reading 10 years prep? Chen Lu is good, but he is gravely out-classed.

I am Vegeta
Over half of team 2 are extremely good prepers.

pym-ftw
Who do you view as "good preppers" on team 2 other than Chen? Enchantress, Norman?

I am Vegeta
magneto, joker, mysterio, General zod is ok, and Deathstroke.

DarkSaint85
Not to mention Lobo,Goblin, and Ra's. IMO.

pym-ftw
Stark, T'Challa, SpOck, & Banner are all well above that group in prep. 10 years is an insane amount of time aswell.

Warlord
wanda drains their teamates power to one shot team 2 or she depletes her power amping her teamates in ridiculous levels ftw stick out tongue

Reflassshh
Zod sun-dips ten years and solos.

Firefly218
Scarlet witch just says "no villains" and team 2 dies

ShadowFyre
Day 1 of prep. Send Thor, Sentry, Hulk and Herc to go kill everyone on team 2 except Lobo. Then celebrate for 9 years and 364 days. BFR lobo on last day for another 10 years.

ShadowFyre
Woops. Didnt see swampy there. Hold a flower hostage until he goes away. Team 1 wins.

Reflassshh
Originally posted by Firefly218
Scarlet witch just says "no villains" and team 2 dies
I really doubt that she can talk with a fist through her head 1 second after the fight started. confused

I am Vegeta
Team 2 wins

maxivitopowe
Originally posted by Reflassshh
Wonda does the equivalent of a sun-dip for ten years and solos.

Reflassshh
Nope, she doesn't.

maxivitopowe
Why she said herself with enough of an energy source she could reach HOM levels

I am Vegeta
Team 2 smashes them he'll lobo would take a dead hulk and smash everybody with him.

byrdgang21
Team 1 stomps hard with 10 years of prep.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Depends on the level you've got Scarlet Witch at.

She's the only factor that saves the Avengers.

no expression

SENTRY solos

Tony Stark
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Day 1 of prep. Send Thor, Sentry, Hulk and Herc to go kill everyone on team 2 except Lobo. Then celebrate for 9 years and 364 days. BFR lobo on last day for another 10 years.

Happy Dance

Reflassshh
A fanboy supporting a fanboy argument, thats new.

Blue Area Vet
Seriously, team one stomps. BP with a plan that involves Scarlet Witch and Sentry is way too much.

quanchi112
Zod sun-dips ten years and solos. Sentry mm's him. Team Sentry, hard.

I am Vegeta
Magneto alone kills IM, Wolverine, cap with ease cause of there metal.
Lobo destroys hulk and beats the crap out of everyone with his body.
Deathstroke could take on any of their street guys.
Super.skrull does a fire sweep which kills a lot of their team.
General zod being Sun dipped for 10 years kills SW.
Skrull also does force field in brain to a lot of them.
This is only what these guys could do and they could do a lot more so yeah team 2 wins.

Reflassshh
Originally posted by quanchi112
Sentry mm's him. Team Sentry, hard. how do you know witch version of sentry are we using?, i could say this is PC zod and he'd solo even without sundip. confused

quanchi112
how do you know witch version of sentry are we using?, i could say this is PC zod and he'd solo even without sundip. confused He cannot resist the MM powers. What aren't you getting ?

I am Vegeta
10 year Sun dipped zod would crush sentry.

Blue Area Vet
how do you know witch version of sentry are we using?, i could say this is PC zod and he'd solo even without sundip. confused

Zod would not come close to taking down Sentry.

I am Vegeta
A 10 year Sun dipped zod would beat the carp out of sentry.

quanchi112
Originally posted by I am Vegeta
10 year Sun dipped zod would crush sentry. MM powers. Nothing Zod could do to stop the Sentry who is on another level than thus guy with a fictional guess amp.

Blue Area Vet
"No more Kryptonians."

I am Vegeta
Didn't sentry have trouble fighting hulk if that's the case then Lobo kills sentry cause he would destroy hulk.

Blue Area Vet
Black Panther assembles the Infinity Gems for good measure.

I am Vegeta
How do you know the other team doesn't already have the infinity gauntlet.

quanchi112
Didn't sentry have trouble fighting hulk if that's the case then Lobo kills sentry cause he would destroy hulk. Pre MM powers. Think. Even pre those powers he burned out the WW Hulk while letting him punch him in the face.

Blue Area Vet
Didn't sentry have trouble fighting hulk if that's the case then Lobo kills sentry cause he would destroy hulk.

Sorry, but I don't think your fashion trend is catching on. You've been pimpin Lobo > Hulk all day with no response so I thought I'd give you one. laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

I am Vegeta
Can't radioactive man repeal thors hammer, hulk gets killed by Lobo, super Skrull in one fire sweep kills anyone mid meta and below, anything metal is useless towards Magneto and he also grounds sw and qs.

Reflassshh
lol at this, PC or sundipped zod kills EVERYONE before they even realize the fight has started.

quanchi112
lol at this, PC or sundipped zod kills EVERYONE before they even realize the fight has started. How can he kill the Sentry ?

I am Vegeta
Probably by punching him or epic lazer beams. Can sentry also survive on the sun cause he could grab him and take him to the sun and the fight will be his because he will be boosted the entire time.

Reflassshh
i don't know, ripping his head off?, a punch through his head?, there's to many ways for zod to do so.

Blue Area Vet
lol at this, PC or sundipped zod kills EVERYONE before they even realize the fight has started.

I love how you guys romanticize a PC era that never really was. PC characters had all kinds of low showings so please give me a break. Lol at Zod agreeing to pick his nose in the sun for ten years too. Anyway, IG Black Panther turns Zod and the sun into Styrofoam.

I am Vegeta
No because team sacred already has the gauntlet

Blue Area Vet
Probably by punching him or epic lazer beams. Can sentry also survive on the sun cause he could grab him and take him to the sun and the fight will be his because he will be boosted the entire time.

Lol, I'll let someone else tell you.

Reflassshh
Low showings? do you mean like getting hurt by a hellcarrier? stick out tongue and joker can just steal mxys powers and turns your so loved IG into a bomb or something smile

quanchi112
Probably by punching him or epic lazer beams. Can sentry also survive on the sun cause he could grab him and take him to the sun and the fight will be his because he will be boosted the entire time. That won't work.

quanchi112
i don't know, ripping his head off?, a punch through his head?, there's to many ways for zod to do so. Do you know who the Sentry is ?

Reflassshh
Do you know who the Sentry is ? yes, i know who he is and of what he is capable of, otherwise i wouldn't arguing agaisnt him, whats you point, quan?.

quanchi112
yes, i know who he is and of what he is capable of, otherwise i wouldn't arguing agaisnt him, whats you point, quan?. He can reform from complete destruction. Zod can't. Zod can't prevent his molecules from dancing to the Sentrys tune.

Reflassshh
How fast he can come back from the deads, quan?, anyway if he dies 1 time it's automatically win.

DarkSaint85
How well did Sentry do against that power drainer?

Arrgh!!! *flump

Warlord
with 10 years of prep I don't see how Wanda won't destroy t2.
it's not even a fight honestly

DarkSaint85
Like I said, it all depends on the level of Wanda.

And Swamp Thing :-p.

God Swamp, who was the equivalent of the Word, plus Emperor Joker?

But then, that would be silly.

Warlord
from what I get currently wanda is using a combination of (chaos?) magic and probability altering powers.
she is no way on HoM levels but she can accomplish amazing feats through concentration and given apropriate energy source.
with 10 years of prep she reality warps the shit out of them.

DarkSaint85
And the Joker, given time and focus on a problem (like he does with Batman) steals all 100% of Mxys powers.

Theres a reason I generally dont like all powerful members of a team. Itjust degenerates iinto which omnipotent power is more omnipotent.

At her general levels, Wanda can now also get mind controlled (by Prof X telepathy, granted, but still). Having such a powerful glass cannon is a danger.

But, this thread will get into:

side A: my team wins because X builds this!
side B: well, my team counters, and build a bigger Y!

Etc etc.

Warlord
difference is that Wanda can do this with her existing powerset which she uses day in day out while what you desccribed for Joker is a one time storyline which is probably not happening again. anyway I agree with you that the 10 years prep thing makes it to hard to argue and having characters that can achieve godhood (swamp thing also) in both teams doesn''t help either

Mshinu
Wanda uses SENTRY to power up and wrecks team one.

DarkSaint85
Osborne gets his power drainer mad mad

http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/7425/newavengers56014.jpg

I am Vegeta
Yep darksaint gets the idea team 2 wins

Warlord
that's not Sentry drained. It's just Bob getting his outfit two sizes larger than he should in the begining.
Not every hero is fashionable from the get go

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Warlord
that's not Sentry drained. It's just Bob getting his outfit two sizes larger than he should in the begining.
Not every hero is fashionable from the get go

Unlike Team 2:

http://www.samruby.com/Villains/Mysterio/MysterioPoint.gif

Warlord
fishbowl on the head drives chicks insane.
I'm not expecting you to know though mad

quanchi112
How fast he can come back from the deads, quan?, anyway if he dies 1 time it's automatically win. Not if he comes back in reasonable amount of time same as bfr.

Reflassshh
Not if he comes back in reasonable amount of time same as bfr. Since the thread's maker doesn't have specified, bfr is allowed, so zod still wins.

Tony Stark
10 year Sun dipped zod would crush sentry.

blink

Ummmm... NO

Tony Stark
Magneto alone kills IM, Wolverine, cap with ease cause of there metal.
Lobo destroys hulk and beats the crap out of everyone with his body.
Deathstroke could take on any of their street guys.
Super.skrull does a fire sweep which kills a lot of their team.
General zod being Sun dipped for 10 years kills SW.
Skrull also does force field in brain to a lot of them.
This is only what these guys could do and they could do a lot more so yeah team 2 wins.

You're wrong from the start... I guess you missed Iron man recently dominating and crushing Magneto.

Reflassshh
Originally posted by Tony Stark
blink

Ummmm... NO
laughing do you really think he wouldn't?

sacred108
You're wrong from the start... I guess you missed Iron man recently dominating and crushing Magneto. wasn't that pis

Blue Area Vet
laughing do you really think he wouldn't?

He really, really wouldn't. What's your answer to the Infinity Gauntlet?

sacred108
No one has the gauntlet.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet

EmperorJoker.

But then, OP has disallowed it.

sacred108
The infinity gauntlet could be used for both teams cause their are marvel people on team 2 but I doubt if they both went after it they really wouldn't get it.

DarkSaint85
Its easier if there weren't omnipotents on either side, but thats just me.

Reflassshh

EmperorJoker.

Pretty much. thumb up

Blue Area Vet
Pretty much. thumb up

really? How? I can tell you that BP has access to the gems. second of all, what makes you think that team would encourage Joker to gain a that sort of power? 3rd, it's far more likely that Wanda would go all house of M.

quanchi112
Since the thread's maker doesn't have specified, bfr is allowed, so zod still wins. Sentry can come back so wrong.

sacred108
If you die once your out.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by sacred108
The infinity gauntlet could be used for both teams cause their are marvel people on team 2 but I doubt if they both went after it they really wouldn't get it.

my man, Black Panther is the leader of the New Avengers. His team actually has possession of the gems and only they know their locations. See the difference?

quanchi112
If you die once your out. That isn't dying.

sacred108
You do realize no gauntlet right.

quanchi112
You do realize no gauntlet right. I do realize Sentry isn't being put down.

Reflassshh
really? How? I can tell you that BP has access to the gems. second of all, what makes you think that team would encourage Joker to gain a that sort of power? 3rd, it's far more likely that Wanda would go all house of M.

1: BP has access to the gems?, lol, there's some marvel chars on team 2 that could steal some gems if not all of them.
2: in ten years, too many things could happen,
3:It is not.
4: if no one gets omnipotent, sundipped zod solos. big grin

DarkSaint85
my man, Black Panther is the leader of the New Avengers. His team actually has possession of the gems and only they know their locations. See the difference?

My good man, sacred is the creator of this thread, and if he says no IG, then it isn't present.

See the difference?

Besides, any funny stuff and Lobo breaks the 4th wall and makes it so he wins. But that's a trump card.

I am Vegeta
So it's official team sacred wins.

sacred108
My good man, sacred So I am your good man

Blue Area Vet
My good man, sacred is the creator of this thread, and if he says no IG, then it isn't present.

See the difference?

Besides, any funny stuff and Lobo breaks the 4th wall and makes it so he wins. But that's a trump card.

Lmao, um, okay. Hey ds, those straws are slippery, aren't they?

Blue Area Vet
So it's official team sacred wins.

There has to be more to life then simply being a cheerleader.

Blue Area Vet
You do realize no gauntlet right.

No, actually I don't. The only thing you said is that they have 10 years prep.

I am Vegeta
This is how the sacred alliance wins ive repeated this a few of these a few times but this is how they will succeed.
Super Skrull does a fire sweep and kills any mid meta and below
If cap survives he gets killed by magneto along with IM, and wolverine ( if he survives). And if magneto dosent kill IM swamp Thing does.
Lobo betas hulk Ive said this a lot lol.
Even if they had the IG emperor Joker would counter that.
Swamp Thing rips the flora out of any remaining human bodies.
Scarlet witch cant take a 10 year sun dipped Zod and Emperor Joker out by herself.
Ms. Marvel gets beat by Air Walker and Enchantress which is overkill
That leaves Thor and Sentry will Radioactive man's body can reflect thors hammer so they use him as human shield towards Thor that just leaves sentry while Team Sacred has all their fighters this is a stomp in favor of team Sacred The Avengers fall hard.

Blue Area Vet
1: BP has access to the gems?, lol, there's some marvel chars on team 2 that could steal some gems if not all of them.
2: in ten years, too many things could happen,
3:It is not.
4: if no one gets omnipotent, sundipped zod solos. big grin

because you are proving to be incredibly dense, I'm going to say this one more time. BP's team are the only individuals who know where the gems are or that they are even in possession of the gems. Do you understand now? You can't. steal what you don't know exists.

DarkSaint85
Lmao, um, okay. Hey ds, those straws are slippery, aren't they?

You DO know Lobo has broken the 4th wall before, and threatened his writer into writing favourable storylines for him before, right?

That trumps any IG.

Ah well, good effort on your part though.

Blue Area Vet

See the difference?

He made the thread and said nothing about any banned items. BP has access to the gems and no one, not even this team knows about them outside of Illuminati. Sorry, but there is the means and the precedent as they just broke it out a few issues ago. This team has ten years prep but BP would think about this option in the first ten seconds.

I am Vegeta
This is how the sacred alliance wins ive repeated this a few of these a few times but this is how they will succeed.
If cap survives he gets killed by magneto along with IM, and wolverine ( if he survives). And if magneto dosent kill IM swamp Thing does.
Scarlet witch cant take a 10 year sun dipped Zod and Emperor Joker out by herself.
That leaves Thor and Sentry will Radioactive man's body can reflect thors hammer so they use him as human shield towards Thor that just leaves sentry while Team Sacred has all their fighters this is a stomp in favor of team Sacred The Avengers fall hard. this if you read is how they win.

I am Vegeta
Ds and sacred let them have the IG it's useless towards emperor joker.

Warlord
That leaves Thor and Sentry will Radioactive man's body can reflect thors hammer so they use him as human shield towards Thor that just leaves sentry while Team Sacred has all their fighters this is a stomp in favor of team Sacred The Avengers fall hard.

if you have emperor joker and wanda at HoM levels Zod is irrelevant.
it's just between them

Reflassshh
because you are proving to be incredibly dense, I'm going to say this one more time. BP's team are the only individuals who know where the gems are or that they are even in possession of the gems. Do you understand now? You can't. steal what you don't know exists.

Which part of "no infinity gauntlet" haven't you understand?

Blue Area Vet
You DO know Lobo has broken the 4th wall before, and threatened his writer into writing favourable storylines for him before, right?

That trumps any IG.

Ah well, good effort on your part though.

I'm sorry you are so desperate you would be willing to devolve the discussion to utter nonsense. I have seen some ridiculous arguments but if you are being serious, this easily trumps them all. I might have to file a trolling grievance if you continue along this path. By the way, She Hulk, Deadpoole and Howard The Duck agree with me. I know because they told me.

I am Vegeta
Which part of "no infinity gauntlet" haven't you understand? let them have it cause I wanna see their faces when they realize it's useless towards emperor joker.

I am Vegeta
I'm sorry you are so desperate you would be willing to devolve the discussion to utter nonsense. I have seen some ridiculous arguments but if you are being serious, this easily trumps them all. I might have to file a trolling grievance if you continue along this path. By the way, She Hulk, Deadpoole and Howard The Duck agree with me. I know because they told me. I guess but hurt fanboys will always stick together.

Blue Area Vet
Which part of "no infinity gauntlet" haven't you understand?

The part that it was not stated in the original thread. What part of that do you not understand? So no IG, but a 3D Imp is just fine? Give me a break.

Reflassshh
let them have it cause I wanna see their faces when they realize it's useless towards emperor joker.
It is something like: with omnipotents: emperor joker wins, without them: zod wins, it's easy as ****.

Blue Area Vet
I guess but hurt fanboys will always stick together.

There is no bigger fanboy that you are with lame ass Lobo on rhe board.

Blue Area Vet
It is something like: with omnipotents: emperor joker wins, without them: zod wins, it's easy as ****.

Lmao, and how the phuck will Joker get this power again? And why again would his team allow him to gain a power that he will use to enslave them all? The team is not supposed to be comprised of idiots.

I am Vegeta
I do not like Lobo I have never read a comic about him I did some research of him and based off him I know he beats up hulk so your wrong you buthurt fanboy.

Warlord
I do not like Lobo I have never read a comic about him I did some research of him and based off him I know he beats up hulk so your wrong you buthurt fanboy. Happy Dance

Blue Area Vet
I do not like Lobo I have never read a comic about him I did some research of him and based off him I know he beats up hulk so your wrong you buthurt fanboy.

laughing out loud

So you did some research did you? Did you think about searching your arse to see if you left you brain there? Research the term "run on sentence" before you respond.

I am Vegeta
Wow your the only one who thinks your funny tell me how does it feel to be buthurt

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Warlord
Happy Dance

I think I may have found a new post signature. laughing

DarkSaint85
I'm sorry you are so desperate you would be willing to devolve the discussion to utter nonsense. I have seen some ridiculous arguments but if you are being serious, this easily trumps them all. I might have to file a trolling grievance if you continue along this path. By the way, She Hulk, Deadpoole and Howard The Duck agree with me. I know because they told me.

Go for it, we'll see who's trolling. Bear in mind I only brought him up when you started with your IG nonsense, despite the OP saying no.

What do you take issue with? He has shown he can do it on panel, in a canon comic. And has done so repeatedly. Anything else is just you crying butthurt because you don't like it.

Blue Area Vet
Wow your the only one who thinks your funny tell me how does it feel to be buthurt

"...and based off of him...." laughing out loud

Either you are a child or disturbingly child like.

I am Vegeta
"...and based off of him...." laughing out loud

Either you are a child or disturbingly child like. saids the 40 year old with the maturity of my shoe size.

carver9

Lobo isn't beating Hulk. Hulk is stronger, faster, and more durable. Lobo doesnt do so well when he fight his peers and if this is DCNU Lobo (since we do use the most recent of characters), Lobo dies, badly. I would also like to post this...

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media/Mobile%20Uploads/snapshot_zpsb818b200.jpg.html
http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media/Mobile%20Uploads/snapshot2_zps3f46eebb.jpg.html

Blue Area Vet
Go for it, we'll see who's trolling. Bear in mind I only brought him up when you started with your IG nonsense, despite the OP saying no.

What do you take issue with? He has shown he can do it on panel, in a canon comic. And has done so repeatedly. Anything else is just you crying butthurt because you don't like it.

The OP can't make up rules after the fact because doesn't like the potential outcome. That what acting butt hurt is, so please act like you know.

You bringing up breaking the 4th wall as some sort of supreme power is flat out pathetic. I think far less of you as a poster. You should be good enough to come up with an actual strategy rather than embarrass yourself with a copout statement that has no application whatsoever. Taking to the reader is not winning the fight or even fighting the fight. If your strategy is to to have a character say something to someone in another reality while his team gets crushed in seconds, then you did an excellent job.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by carver9
Lobo isn't beating Hulk. Hulk is stronger, faster, and more durable. Lobo doesnt do so well when he fight his peers and if this is DCNU Lobo (since we do use the most recent of characters), Lobo dies, badly. I would also like to post this...

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media/Mobile%20Uploads/snapshot_zpsb818b200.jpg.html
http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media/Mobile%20Uploads/snapshot2_zps3f46eebb.jpg.html

But Carver, you are missing the point. He did the research himself and the research clearly stated that Lobo wins. Now how can you argue with that? laughing

Tony Stark
Low showings? do you mean like getting hurt by a hellcarrier? stick out tongue and joker can just steal mxys powers and turns your so loved IG into a bomb or something smile

Noobs act like the infamous Helicarrier that SENTRY caught weighed 10lbs.

How about ballpark 400,000 metric tons.

http://www.pddnet.com/news/2013/06/avengers-helicarrier-possible-eventually

carver9
But Carver, you are missing the point. He did the research himself and the research clearly stated that Lobo wins. Now how can you argue with that? laughing

Lol... thumb up

DarkSaint85

Just to remind you, carver, if we use most recent, then HOM Wanda wouldn't be applicable. Yet, Blue Area Vet was content to use her.

Also, you DO know that that is non-canon, and an Elseworlds story, rigggght?

I sure hope you did your research, especially the bit about Elseworlds and noncanon stories being inadmissible, right?

carver9
Just to remind you, carver, if we use most recent, then HOM Wanda wouldn't be applicable. Yet, Blue Area Vet was content to use her.

Also, you DO know that that is non-canon, and an Elseworlds story, rigggght?

I'm not using anyone here.

I know that isn't canon...I posted it for fun...its from injustice. DCNU Lobo has fts far worse than that...fts where he should explode by a punch from Hulk.

DarkSaint85
The OP can't make up rules after the fact because doesn't like the potential outcome. That what acting butt hurt is, so please act like you know.

You bringing up breaking the 4th wall as some sort of supreme power is flat out pathetic. I think far less of you as a poster. You should be good enough to come up with an actual strategy rather than embarrass yourself with a copout statement that has no application whatsoever. Taking to the reader is not winning the fight or even fighting the fight. If your strategy is to to have a character say something to someone in another reality while his team gets crushed in seconds, then you did an excellent job.

He didn't just talk to the reader; if that was a requirement, hell, Joker has done it before.

No, he flat out changed the story to suit himself. Are you still going to report me for trolling? Like I said, he has done it, in a canon story, repeatedly. Explain why it is inadmissible - point out the forum rules that forbid it.

Trolling would be posting non canon stories and using it as evidence. Then someone else cheerleading on. But of course, what would I know, right?

DarkSaint85

I know that isn't canon...I posted it for fun...its from injustice. DCNU Lobo has fts far worse than that...fts where he should explode by a punch from Hulk.

Never said YOU did....I said Blue Area did.

I am Vegeta
BTW inst hulk human Swamp Thing could just rip the Flora out of him. Wait Scarlet Witch is also human couldn't he also rip the flora out of her.

DarkSaint85
BTW inst hulk human Swamp Thing could just rip the Flora out of him. Wait Scarlet Witch is also human couldn't he also rip the flora out of her.

Witch, yes, Hulk, probably wouldn't do that much to him. He'd probably just fight through the pain.

I am Vegeta
Well if st rips the flora from Scarlet witch team avengers are gonna die pretty fast.

Reflassshh
Noobs act like the infamous Helicarrier that SENTRY caught weighed 10lbs.

How about ballpark 400,000 metric tons.

http://www.pddnet.com/news/2013/06/avengers-helicarrier-possible-eventually

Noobs act like that wasn't a bad showing for sentry.

So?, an average high must be able of lift that weight.

deathslash

I know that isn't canon...I posted it for fun...its from injustice. DCNU Lobo has fts far worse than that...fts where he should explode by a punch from Hulk. I can't speak for DCNU Lobo, but pre NU52 Lob is significanly stronger that Hulk's starting strenght and is so much faster than him that it's rediculous. Also, Lobo's mind is one of the most dangerous things here (he engineered a virus just to kill all life on his planet and I also recall that he has nuclear bombs on tap)

I am Vegeta
I just really can't see the avengers winning team 2 just has to many advantages and to many power houses swamp thing one major problem being able to clone himself and rip all the flora from all the humans on team 1.

Blue Area Vet
He didn't just talk to the reader; if that was a requirement, hell, Joker has done it before.

No, he flat out changed the story to suit himself. Are you still going to report me for trolling? Like I said, he has done it, in a canon story, repeatedly. Explain why it is inadmissible - point out the forum rules that forbid it.

Trolling would be posting non canon stories and using it as evidence. Then someone else cheerleading on. But of course, what would I know, right?

Well let's just think about that for a second. Did he actually change the story, or did the writer write a story in which Lobo changed the story? Of course the writer did in an attempt to be humorous and entertaining. How you are trying to pass this off as some sort of super power is beyond me. No one on this board is engaging in this sort of nonsense when debating battles. I seriously can't believe you fully right now. It feels like I am being punked.

Just for laughs, explain how Lobo is going to affect this FORUM battle? Is he going to create a poll and vote for his team? I would hope this line of debate is beneath anyone, but apparently I am wrong.

carver9
Originally posted by deathslash
I can't speak for DCNU Lobo, but pre NU52 Lob is significanly stronger that Hulk's starting strenght and is so much faster than him that it's rediculous. Also, Lobo's mind is one of the most dangerous things here (he engineered a virus just to kill all life on his planet and I also recall that he has nuclear bombs on tap)

You see, this is the problem. What is Hulk "start off strength" and provide a scan please? To my knowledge, Hulk starts off as High Herald strength wise, especially within the past 10 yrs but I'm pretty sure you have something proving me wrong.

smile

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by deathslash
I can't speak for DCNU Lobo, but pre NU52 Lob is significanly stronger that Hulk's starting strenght and is so much faster than him that it's rediculous. Also, Lobo's mind is one of the most dangerous things here (he engineered a virus just to kill all life on his planet and I also recall that he has nuclear bombs on tap)

I'm not sure, but I think this is what the OP had in mind when you put together these teams, rather than 4th wall foolishness.

Blue Area Vet
Never said YOU did....I said Blue Area did.

so what non-canon store did I post?

DarkSaint85
Well let's just think about that for a second. Did he actually change the story, or did the writer write a story in which Lobo changed the story? Of course the writer did in an attempt to be humorous and entertaining. How you are trying to pass this off as some sort of super power is beyond me. No one on this board is engaging in this sort of nonsense when debating battles. I seriously can't believe you fully right now. It feels like I am being punked.

Just for laughs, explain how Lobo is going to affect this FORUM battle? Is he going to create a poll and vote for his team? I would hope this line of debate is beneath anyone, but apparently I am wrong.

Its an ability he has shown, in a canon story, on numerous occasions.

If this is an ability that makes no sense, we might as well throw out most of the characters in comics because their abilities also make no sense. I only brought this up because omnipotents and IGs were mentioned. You yourself mentioned how you thought a Lobo who went around genetically e gineering viruses was probably what the OP had in mind....do you really think he had in mind that one side would have the IG AND HoM Wanda? Come on.

As for which non canon character, please re read my post. I was rebutting carver's point about using current characters.

Blue Area Vet
Its an ability he has shown, in a canon story, on numerous occasions.

If this is an ability that makes no sense, we might as well throw out most of the characters in comics because their abilities also make no sense. I only brought this up because omnipotents and IGs were mentioned. You yourself mentioned how you thought a Lobo who went around genetically e gineering viruses was probably what the OP had in mind....do you really think he had in mind that one side would have the IG AND HoM Wanda? Come on.

As for which non canon character, please re read my post. I was rebutting carver's point about using current characters.

you accused me up doing something that Carver thought you were accusing him of. I have no idea what you're talking about so explain if you like.

as far as the OP's intentions, yes I'm within the parameters of what he laid out. BP actually does have a team and they actually do have the Infiniti gyms and no one else but them know about it. It may not be a strategy he that he thought of, but so what? That doesn't make it invalid. It is a viable strategy that Black Panther would consider using in my opinion. Perhaps you can tell me why it isn't. it also happens to be a 4 more likely strategy then General Zod sitting in the Sun for 10 years or the team allowing Joker to somehow acquire the powers of a 5 D Imp and be subjected to his sickness.

I am Vegeta
Well the IG will be useless towards emperor joker so not sure why you keep bringing it up.

quanchi112
Well the IG will be useless towards emperor joker so not sure why you keep bringing it up. ig would rape joker.

Reflassshh
ig would rape joker.
Nope, it wouldn't.

I am Vegeta
ig would rape joker. oh my freaking God. laughing laughing laughing

quanchi112
Nope, it wouldn't. Without a doubt.

quanchi112
oh my freaking God. laughing laughing laughing I'm right as rain.

I am Vegeta
Without a doubt. oh my freaking God your a bigger idiot than I thought. laughing laughing laughing

I am Vegeta
I'm right as rain. nope your dumb as nails do you even know who emperor joker is.

quanchi112
oh my freaking God your a bigger idiot than I thought. laughing laughing laughing Insulting people isn't debating.

I am Vegeta
Insulting people isn't debating. do you even know who emperor joker is.

quanchi112
do you even know who emperor joker is. Yes.

I am Vegeta
Please now list his feats quantity chi

maxivitopowe
@Vegeta why are you app adamant in emperor joker?

Edit: what the hell is quantity chi?

Also once I get on my laptop ill show you why you're wrong.

quanchi112
Please now list his feats quantity chi Quit fishing for information.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>