Guardians of the Galaxy vs. X-Men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Firefly218
GotG

Star-Lord
Beta Ray Bill
Martyr
Gamora
Groot
Racoon
Drax
Adam Warlock
Mantis
Quasar

X-Men

Cyclops
Iceman
Archangel
Colossus
Beast
Nightcrawler
Wolverine
Jean Grey (without phoenix)
Magneto
Star Dipped Havoc

Just one day prep, on the battlefield
which team do you guys think would win

I am Vegeta
I think the guardians could win.

ShadowFyre
BRB damn near solos. With Adam and Quasar this is a stomp badly. Mags and Iceman are the only ones not getting one shotted. Everyone else would die from BRB and Quasars first attack.

Firefly218
I tried to make it even, not sure if the X-Men can handle Adam Warlock

ShadowFyre
Gamora can school anyone alse here one on one. Inclusing Colossus or Wolverine.

ShadowFyre
Im hoping someone at least tries to make an attempt for the X-Men here.

sacred108
Guardians win

ShadowFyre
To many heavy hitters. If you take off either BRB or Quasar or Adam. Those 3 together would be some serious team wreckers if written to full potential. this would be a lot more even. Then it would be a damn good fight because Bobby and Mags are pretty beastly and Jeans telepathy.

Stoic
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
BRB damn near solos. With Adam and Quasar this is a stomp badly. Mags and Iceman are the only ones not getting one shotted. Everyone else would die from BRB and Quasars first attack.

Gamora is a big factor here as well. Chick has great glutes.

ShadowFyre
Yeah. I put that a lil later on.

Firefly218
Can the mod edit the OP?

ShadowFyre
Yeah. Just pm one of em. Who ya gonna edit? I mean there is some people on here who are gonna say Magnet solos everyone. But they are also on drugs and I wouldnt hang out with them if I were you.

Firefly218
I wanna take out Quasar to actually give the xmen a legitimate chance

ShadowFyre
For the x men to win there is going to have to be a concentrated effort from mags bobby and jean to take out brb at the getgo. The guy can literally destroy the entire planet before anyone here has a chance to do anything. Does bobby have any space feats? Like forming from moisture in space or something. Because he could potentially form into a planet sized ice monster. To be shattered by bill but would be fun to watch.

Warlord
Quasar + BRB + Mantis + Warlock = PWN!

ShadowFyre
I think the op is taking out Quasar to help the X-men out. I would personally like to see Gmora beat the shi+out of Colossus.

Warlord
or mantis... piece of cake

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.