Charged Universal Weapon strike

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blue Area Vet
It's pretty clear that this attack is to be taken seriously. How does each individual take this hit?

Silver Surfer
Hulk
Wolverine
Superman
Wonder Woman
Thanos
Mr. Fantastic
Sebastian Shaw

Blue Area Vet
Someone? Anyone?

carver9
Sebastian Shaw, Wolverine, and Mr. Fantastic is knocked out.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by carver9
Sebastian Shaw, Wolverine, and Mr. Fantastic is knocked out.

Did you see how Black Dwarf fared?

dmills
Not fighting back? All except Thanos get Ko'd.

Originally posted by Blue Area Vet

His head exploded like a melon lol... He got Ko'd by Thanos for a higher end comparison.

carver9

Yes but I wasn't impressed by him. He showed great strength though but his head was weak as sauce. Not saying Thanos isn't powerful but he one shot koed him as well.

abhilegend
Originally posted by dmills
Not fighting back? All except Thanos get Ko'd.

His head exploded like a melon lol... He got Ko'd by Thanos for a higher end comparison.
Quit dreaming bro.

ShadowFyre
He also lost to Black Panther for an extremely low end comparison. But it wasnoff panel so no telling. If they are not fighting back and he just whomps on em. Ronan's weapon has the potential of knocking everyone here out except maybe Thanos. And would only KO Supes,Surfer, and Hulk on their off day. It would definitely ring their bell like a mofo everytime though.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
He also lost to Black Panther for an extremely low end comparison. But it wasnoff panel so no telling. If they are not fighting back and he just whomps on em. Ronan's weapon has the potential of knocking everyone here out except maybe Thanos. And would only KO Supes,Surfer, and Hulk on their off day. It would definitely ring their bell like a mofo everytime though.

Thanks. This is the complete sort of answer I was looking for. By the way, WTH is Abby talking about? stick out tongue

abhilegend
Thanks. This is the complete sort of answer I was looking for. By the way, WTH is Abby talking about? stick out tongue
Ronan isn't oneshotting anybody here save reed and maybe shaw.

pym-ftw
If they are just taking his best shot, he probably could knock any of them out except Thanos.

abhilegend
Originally posted by pym-ftw
If they are just taking his best shot, he probably could knock any of them out except Thanos.
What's his best shot? Are you basing on this recent Gladiator showing? Don't, rachel summers had a similar showing and she's useless as ****.

pym-ftw
Ronan sans the hammer is strong enough to ball up Thing and trade punches with Kl'rt & other Mid Heralds.

I'm not saying he wins a standard fight but he hits hard enough to hurt anyone here and with the hammer amping his strikes he is going to be knocking out people with what are effectively sucker shots.

abhilegend
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Ronan sans the hammer is strong enough to ball up Thing and trade punches with Kl'rt & other Mid Heralds.

I'm not saying he wins a standard fight but he hits hard enough to hurt anyone here and with the hammer amping his strikes he is going to be knocking out people with what are effectively sucker shots.
Going against Thing isn't enough to beat high heralds even with sucker shots.

pym-ftw
Wonder Woman disagrees.

abhilegend
Even she is too durable for that to happen.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by abhilegend
Even she is too durable for that to happen.

Except he koed and permanently injured a herald that went toe to toe with Silver Surfer and destroyed a planet in the process.

maxivitopowe
Originally posted by abhilegend
What's his best shot? Are you basing on this recent Gladiator showing? Don't, rachel summers had a similar showing and she's useless as ****.

How is an elite telepath and telekinetic useless?

Blue Area Vet
As a reminder:

http://comicattack.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/1218910-ravenous07_super.jpg

ShadowFyre
Well I dont know abby but he seems to think everyone will simply no sell this attack. I have to disagreee. I mean its called a universal weapon for a reason. Of course he would lose in a fight to the majority of these people. But no one here is going to take a shot to the jaw and smile. Even Thanos is going to not like it. But after BBs scream to the face. Im not sure one strike is gonna knock him out. Almost positive it wouldnt. But he is also on a higher level than everyone here.

abhilegend
Except he koed and permanently injured a herald that went toe to toe with Silver Surfer and destroyed a planet in the process.
Ravenous? When Ronan knocked him out, super-skrull had killed his currs and without them he's a *****.Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Well I dont know abby but he seems to think everyone will simply no sell this attack. I have to disagreee. I mean its called a universal weapon for a reason. Of course he would lose in a fight to the majority of these people. But no one here is going to take a shot to the jaw and smile. Even Thanos is going to not like it. But after BBs scream to the face. Im not sure one strike is gonna knock him out. Almost positive it wouldnt. But he is also on a higher level than everyone here.
So now it is powerful because of its name?

laughing out loud

ShadowFyre
No. But its obviously a powerful weapon. Its not just a regular hammer. So you dont think most of these pople will even be hurt?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.