Resurrection

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sin I AM
Comic book deaths being what they are...which popular deceased character will be the next one to rise from the grave

Tzeentch._
How is this a versus

byrdgang21
I want Caiera or Hiro to be brought back. I kinda liked those characters, especially Cairea.

Branlor Swift
I want Corvus Glaive resurrected after his inevitable violent death next week.

dial J for Josh
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
I want Corvus Glaive resurrected after his inevitable violent death next week.

Hey watch your mouth Corvus Glaive is my fav black order member. Although he will lose don't jynx it!

DarkSaint85
Nightcrawler's coming back.

maxivitopowe
Spiderman

janus77
Tyrant... Give Galactus something to do/kill.

maxivitopowe
Night y'all
It's almost 2 am topside
I expect to see this thread pumping when I get up

zopzop
Originally posted by janus77
Tyrant...

thumb up times 1000000000

I'll forgive you for this, since you put me on to Surfer. smokin'

Brockalizer
Tyrant... Give Galactus something to do/kill. Abso-fricken-lutely.

Enzeru
I would like to see Ares (Marvel) return and finally do his name justice. He has been jobbing way too much from the moment he was created and I never understood why they made him so weak - he is the freakin' God of War ... he should be as strong as Thor, Hulk and the others and also be able to summon all kinds of weapons and control them with his mind.

Oh and I want the Sentry and also Daken to stay around, when the Uncanny Avengers are over. Returning as the Horsemen of Death and ... well, still being dead is kinda not encouraging.

pym-ftw
Ultron, just so Bendis can shit on Pym more./ sell movie tie ins

janus77
Originally posted by zopzop

thumb up times 1000000000

I'll forgive you for this, since you put me on to Surfer. smokin'
smokin' indeed.

But I'd want Tyrant to return with a bang. Maybe kill a Watcher or even somehow (not directly) be responsible for the dead LT ... then scare the entire universe until Marvel finally gives Galactus his balls back.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Comic book deaths being what they are...which popular deceased character will be the next one to rise from the grave

Uncle Ben.

maxivitopowe
That would cause the whole structure off all comics to simultaneously collapse...

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by Enzeru
I would like to see Ares (Marvel) return and finally do his name justice. He has been jobbing way too much from the moment he was created and I never understood why they made him so weak - he is the freakin' God of War ... he should be as strong as Thor, Hulk and the others and also be able to summon all kinds of weapons and control them with his mind.

Oh and I want the Sentry and also Daken to stay around, when the Uncanny Avengers are over. Returning as the Horsemen of Death and ... well, still being dead is kinda not encouraging.

This. Ares should be on par with Thor and Herc. Not as strong but generally in the same league. Maybe Namor level physically or slightly above. Should be way more strategic and calculating. The weapon thing is interesting. Or maybe a weapon that can change into any weapon that he wants.

Dont care about Daken. But if they keep Sentry. He needs to be toned down a bit and have a somewhat set powerset that makes sense. Its hard for me to appreciate someone who is one second seemingly below the Hulk and then the next minute taking on genis vell and molecule man, stopping mjolnir mid flight etc.

"Id"
Crazy Genis-Vell

Bouboumaster
Rich Ryder

janus77
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
This. Ares should be on par with Thor and Herc. Not as strong but generally in the same league. Maybe Namor level physically or slightly above. Should be way more strategic and calculating. The weapon thing is interesting. Or maybe a weapon that can change into any weapon that he wants.

Dont care about Daken. But if they keep Sentry. He needs to be toned down a bit and have a somewhat set powerset that makes sense. Its hard for me to appreciate someone who is one second seemingly below the Hulk and then the next minute taking on genis vell and molecule man, stopping mjolnir mid flight etc.
Hulk is just that powerful yes.

The sooner you embrace the glorious Godly Gamma Force, the happier your stay in KMC will be! big grin

janus77
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Rich Ryder
Who he? confused

zopzop
Who he? confused
The original Nova from the New Warriors.

janus77
Originally posted by zopzop
The original Nova from the New Warriors.
I was just making fun of the point that he's gone and forgotten.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.