Superman/Superboy vs Sentry/Gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Insane Titan
Who wins

carver9
A High Herald and a low Herlad vs 2 High Heralds? Hhhhmmm...

Insane Titan
Since when was Glads high herald ever

carver9
I had a LOT typed out but I made a mistake and backed out of it. What makes him not High Herald.

quanchi112
Team Sentry rapes here.

Cogito
T2

Superboy is a weak link.

JBL
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Since when was Glads high herald ever Ever since Marvel created him and classified him as one throughout the years of matching him against, surfer, hulk, tyrant, hyperion, supreme, thor, the entire fantastic 4, the x-men, and a host of interstellar characters that would rape entire teams.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by carver9
I had a LOT typed out but I made a mistake and backed out of it. What makes him not High Herald. his feats or showings against other high heralds

carver9
his feats or showings against other high heralds

Name the fights so that I can stomp yo...my bad, correct you.

Insane Titan
Name the fights so that I can stomp yo...my bad, correct you. recently against Black Bolt in WOK for starters he had to call for help.

Caver don't act all big saying you will stomp me you are and always have been a clueless coward

JBL
recently against Black Bolt in WOK for starters he had to call for help.

Caver don't act all big saying you will stomp me you are and always have been a clueless coward So calling for help is your big burden of proof? Carvers job is going to be easy. sad

Insane Titan
Originally posted by JBL
So calling for help is your big burden of proof? Carvers job is going to be easy. sad so struggling to handle a mid herald and calling for help is what high heralds do lol go away clown

carver9
recently against Black Bolt in WOK for starters he had to call for help.

Caver don't act all big saying you will stomp me you are and always have been a clueless coward

Did you read the comic? If you did, you'll probably know why he called for help.

Insane Titan
Did you read the comic? If you did, you'll probably know why he called for help. yeah because he couldn't handle Black Bolt

Branlor Swift
Gladiator's last appearance had him losing to a guy who got his head blown off by Ronan, and got beat by Black Panther...

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Gladiator's last appearance had him losing to a guy who got his head blown off by Ronan, and got beat by Black Panther... don't say that Carter will come in and threaten to stomp you!!!

Batman-Prime
Superman solos.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Superman solos. Sentry beats the snot out of Superman.

Reflassshh
Superboy solos.

carver9
yeah because he couldn't handle Black Bolt

Black Bolt was amped. You know that weapon they shot Black Bolt with, it took away the amp and Gladiator one shot koed him after that. Read the comic next time.

carver9
Gladiator's last appearance had him losing to a guy who got his head blown off by Ronan, and got beat by Black Panther...

When? I didn't see him koed. Do you have scans?

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Reflassshh
Superboy solos.

thumb up

Great minds and so.

quanchi112
Superboy solos. You are just being silly.

Branlor Swift
Black Bolt was amped. You know that weapon they shot Black Bolt with, it took away the amp and Gladiator one shot koed him after that. Read the comic next time. Prove Black Bolt was amped.

When? I didn't see him koed. Do you have scans?
I didn't say he was KO'ed, I said he was losing.

The guy was holding his arm from one punch when he finally got up after laying on the floor:
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/17071665/Avengers_v5_023-022.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/17071666/Avengers_v5_023-023.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/17071671/Avengers_v5_023-024.jpg.html

carver9
Prove Black Bolt was amped.

I didn't say he was KO'ed, I said he was losing.

The guy was holding his arm from one punch when he finally got up after laying on the floor:
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/17071665/Avengers_v5_023-022.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/17071666/Avengers_v5_023-023.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/17071671/Avengers_v5_023-024.jpg.html

You know he was amped.

LOL...is this what you are basing Gladiator losing against this guy?

Branlor Swift
You know he was amped.

LOL...is this what you are basing Gladiator losing against this guy? Prove it Carver. Show some scans.

So Gladiator was winning, is what you're saying? Gladiator was stalemating him?
Because he sure as hell didn't look like it laying on the floor.

carver9
Prove it Carver. Show some scans.

So Gladiator was winning, is what you're saying? Gladiator was stalemating him?
Because he sure as hell didn't look like it laying on the floor.

Whats the issue#?

Never said he was winning or losing. He was hit away...dont see anything wrong with the showing tbh.

Branlor Swift
Whats the issue#?

Never said he was winning or losing. He was hit away...dont see anything wrong with the showing tbh. Seems you read the comic no?
Did you read the comic? If you did, you'll probably know why he called for help.

Walk me through how Black Bolt was amped.

He was laying on the floor after one punch, and when he got up he was holding his arm. Imagine a second punch being delivered while he was down...
All I said was that he was losing, which is questionable considering your determination in proving his power.

carver9
Seems you read the comic no?

Walk me through how Black Bolt was amped.

He was laying on the floor after one punch, and when he got up he was holding his arm. Imagine a second punch being delivered while he was down...
All I said was that he was losing, which is questionable considering your determination in proving his power.

I did read it, yrs ago. I cant remember the issue#. War of Kings what?

He was out for a bit...a lot of bit and he eventually got back up after a punch that destroyed the entire room.

Reflassshh
Originally posted by quanchi112
You are just being silly.
Connor beats prime twice, and by feats prime >>> glads/sentry roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ok, leaving the fun, superman and superboy 7/10 pretty much.

Branlor Swift
I did read it, yrs ago. I cant remember the issue#. War of Kings what?

He was out for a bit...a lot of bit and he eventually got back up after a punch that destroyed the entire room. It was the first issue...

I'm not saying it's a bad feat considering he was evidentially more powerful than let on, but with your previous "He's never done bad ever bro" mentality, it seems worthy to bring up.

Either way, team 2 wins.

quanchi112
Connor beats prime twice, and by feats prime >>> glads/sentry roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ok, leaving the fun, superman and superboy 7/10 pretty much. By feats Sentry laughs at Prime. Connor never beat him outright but did knock him out with the aid of the Teen Titans.

carver9
It was the first issue...

I'm not saying it's a bad feat considering he was evidentially more powerful than let on, but with your previous "He's never done bad ever bro" mentality, it seems worthy to bring up.

Either way, team 2 wins.

About to look it up and nnnnooooo; Gladiator has lost, I never denied that - I just want to know what the other guy was pointing out.

Reflassshh
Originally posted by quanchi112
By feats Sentry laughs at Prime. Connor never beat him outright but did knock him out with the aid of the Teen Titans.
What feats put sentry above prime quan?.

janus77
What feats put sentry above prime quan?.
He wore yellow as his primary colour and looked no worse for it.

Think what happened to "Yellow Jacket" and OG Wolverine. Nobody else could pull it off.

He managed to take a lot of punishment from Hulk.

quanchi112
What feats put sentry above prime quan?. MM, beating Strange, Hulk,Thor, FF, at the same time.

abhilegend
Black Bolt was amped. You know that weapon they shot Black Bolt with, it took away the amp and Gladiator one shot koed him after that. Read the comic next time.
facepalm

Black Bolt wasn't amped. In fact he was tortured by Ronan just before that.

carver9
Originally posted by abhilegend
facepalm

Black Bolt wasn't amped. In fact he was tortured by Ronan just before that.

Be quiet...like foreal.

abhilegend
Be quiet...like foreal.
Shut up.

Tony Stark
SENTRY solos all 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.