Terrax vs Wonder Man (death match)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
This is a death-match. Wonder Man is blood lusted and Terrax is as well. A force field is placed over Terrax's axe, and both combatants will fight hand to hand until one of them is KO'd. Once this happens, the force field will be lowered and allow the last man standing to get the axe, and slay their KO'd nemesis.

They both will use all of their powers, and hold nothing back.

Who wins?

zopzop
Terrax should win.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by zopzop
Terrax should win.

thumb up but he wouldn't. He is like the Guy Gardner of Galactus Heralds. Born to lose.

Reflassshh
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
thumb up but he wouldn't. He is like the Guy Gardner of Galactus Heralds. Born to lose.
Pretty much. laughing out loud

Warlord
I'm going with Terrax, but I want to see more of current simon. he already seem strong and durable enough plus he's able to project energy now

abhilegend
Simon wins.

maxivitopowe
Dunoon

h1a8
Simon wins a h2h fight.

maxivitopowe
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
Dunoon

Uh Simon

pym-ftw
Terrax seems stronger.

h1a8
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Terrax seems stronger. only with his weapon. He may be stronger though but Simon is more skilled in h2h

pym-ftw
? When has Simon ever showed skill?

h1a8
Originally posted by pym-ftw
? When has Simon ever showed skill? million dollar dream on Rulk. Also he gave Thor a little trouble one time.

leonidas
terrax would take this more often than not imo. his axe should be able to cleave simon tbh.

deathslash
Originally posted by leonidas
terrax would take this more often than not imo. his axe should be able to cleave simon tbh. I to agree that Terrax would win more times than not, but you did read the stips right? Terrax isn't allowed to use his axe until after he's knocked out Simon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.