So if ESB Luke is the strongest Jedi Vader has faced up to that point...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Merchant
Does that mean ESB Luke pretty much owns everyone he has fought? From Dooku to Galen Marek?

Intrepid37
When did Vader ever say that?

Q99
Yea, I'm pretty sure he wasn't.

"Impressive, most impressive... but you are not a Jedi yet."

Luke was really good for an amateur, but lacked the complete skillset of a master.

Stealth Moose
And considering Vader dominated him without showing any signs of wear, I'd say this statement is utterly debunked.

Lord Lucien
In the RotJ novel, Vader's point of view has him legitimately being defeated by (humiliatingly so) Luke. A big example in the growing gap between original material that's highest canon, and newer material that's lower. Kinda messed up.

ares834
Originally posted by Intrepid37
When did Vader ever say that?

Shadows of the Empire.

Intrepid37
Do you have a specific pg. number or chapter? I have the book and have read it as well, but don't recall it.

Q99
Maybe 'he could sense he had the most power,' but obviously way less skill.

Stealth Moose
Q99, kudos for thinking outside the box. Intrepid, shame on you for confirmation bias.

Intrepid37
What's confirmation bias?

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by Intrepid37
What's confirmation bias?

I lol'd. It's only favoring evidence that in turn supports your cause since you have already drawn the conclusion. But really, I was just being facetious.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.