Majestic VS Gladiator: TO THE DEATH!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Majestic- Wildstorm

VS

Gladiator- Classic

TO THE DEATH!

Majestros or Mohawk?

Galan007
Majestic. Every single time.

Rao Kal El
laughing out loud You are mean

carver9
Glads win.

Naija boy
Majestic 6/10

Reflassshh
Glads...

...gets beaten to a pulp. sad

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by carver9
Glads win.

How?

carver9
By punching him in the face.

Golgo13
Majestic. Carver is a hater.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Why is Majestic winning such a landslide? Strength and speed is about even while Gladiator has the durability edge (Majestic is a bit softer like Wonder Woman, unable to survive in Stars and so on). Skill is about a wash, Gladiator is a veteran combatant.

This is pretty much a stalemate. Frankly, I'd favor Gladiator in a straight up slug fest fight but Majestic is craftier and if he has his swords, would get the edge.

Yamcha
This kinda shocks me cause don't a lot of people agree that Supreme came out looking better than Gladiator in their last bout and isn't it considered that Majestic is a notch above Supreme?

So wouldn't Majestic take this?

carver9
Majestic isn't on Supreme level. And Gladiator and Supreme stalemated.

Golgo13
Majestic isn't on Supreme level. And Gladiator and Supreme stalemated.

Why not?

ares834
Originally posted by Galan007

abhilegend

celeyhyga17
Edge to Maj.

JBL
Originally posted by Yamcha
This kinda shocks me cause don't a lot of people agree that Supreme came out looking better than Gladiator in their last bout and isn't it considered that Majestic is a notch above Supreme?

So wouldn't Majestic take this? No. Supreme is stated to be above the likes of Majestic/superman by Image Comics as in stating "NO MAN OF STEEL CAN DEFEAT SUPREME, a direct message to DC comics. Gladiator and supreme fought even.

8swords

abhilegend
Originally posted by JBL
No. Supreme is stated to be above the likes of Majestic/superman by Image Comics as in stating "NO MAN OF STEEL CAN DEFEAT SUPREME, a direct message to DC comics. Gladiator and supreme fought even.
Who cares what Image says? Feats matter in these kinds of matchups, not company statements.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Yamcha

So wouldn't Majestic take this?

Nah, Supreme is generally above Heralds (He was even specifically created to be above Superman IIRC). I'd give him odds over Thor/Superman/Surfer on average. The post-Moore version anyways. Gladiator doing as well as he did is no mean feat, yet Majestic beats him every single time? Ridiculous. Not even Thor/Superman can accomplish that.

JBL
Originally posted by abhilegend
Who cares what Image says? Feats matter in these kinds of matchups, not company statements. Image cares, DC cares and Marvel cares. Supreme was created after DC heros and was created above them. You do know that Image challenged DC and they backed down, feats and all. So Image and Marvel put Supreme and Gladiator against each other. Feats were nothing to both companys because some characters were around long enough to have feats that could be mistaken to lead people to believe one character could beat another because he/she had more feats. Powersets were used and were presented to both Marvel and DC. DC backed out. Now heres the part thats going to hurt your feelings.. Superman was the original target of Image and powerset against powerset, superman was going to lose so instead, DC backed out. Now take a close look at the supreme/gladiator battle, There is more to that fight than you know if you understood what was being shown. Thats why i have always said, let me train you abhil. That battle between glads and supreme was discussed between both companys way before it hit the books and both companys presented there characters abilities to the point that it was too close to call, even down to the point where gladiators concern for his people almost cost him the match,yet at the same time almost cost supreme the match, now figure that out or i can explain that to you.

Golgo13
What feats does Supreme have that put him over Superman or Majestic?

abhilegend
Originally posted by JBL
Image cares, DC cares and Marvel cares.. So any character who is created by a company and stated to be above someone is above them? I should start a comic company of my own now. Hahaha, what? Where do all the CBRians create such inane facts? When did Image challenge DC and they backed down? This is nothing but rambling from someone who hasn't read either Supreme or Superman. Supreme was stated to be above Superman by Mcfarlane because he destroyed a planet in his first issue. By that standard many characters would be above superman. Guess what, they aren't. Lulz @ you trying to teach me something. Go back to your room child.

JBL
Originally posted by Golgo13
What feats does Supreme have that put him over Superman or Majestic? Image does/did not go by feats. Superman was out first and Image brought out a character more powerful. Just like comparing a lt1 corvette to the next generation ls1 corvette so to speak. The lt1 was good, the ls1 is better.

JBL
So any character who is created by a company and stated to be above someone is above them? I should start a comic company of my own now. Hahaha, what? Where do all the CBRians create such inane facts? When did Image challenge DC and they backed down? This is nothing but rambling from someone who hasn't read either Supreme or Superman. Supreme was stated to be above Superman by Mcfarlane because he destroyed a planet in his first issue. By that standard many characters would be above superman. Guess what, they aren't. Lulz @ you trying to teach me something. Go back to your room child. Such childish antics is a waste of my time.

abhilegend
Originally posted by JBL
Such childish antics is a waste of my time.
Concession Accepted.

ares834
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Nah, Supreme is generally above Heralds (He was even specifically created to be above Superman IIRC). I'd give him odds over Thor/Superman/Surfer on average. The post-Moore version anyways. Gladiator doing as well as he did is no mean feat, yet Majestic beats him every single time? Ridiculous. Not even Thor/Superman can accomplish that.

You mean Pre-Moore version, yes? Because the post-Moore version, despite being stated to be the most powerful Supreme, lost/stalemated Omni-man.

carver9
Originally posted by ares834
You mean Pre-Moore version, yes? Because the post-Moore version, despite being stated to be the most powerful Supreme, lost/stalemated Omni-man.

And look at who the main tier characters lost to. Having a couple of not so average showings doesn't change a characters power level.

ares834
And look at who the main tier characters lost to. Having a couple of not so average showings doesn't change a characters power level.

The problem is post-Moore Supreme was only around for like half a dozen issues. His one real battle against another character who we know about was against Omni-Man.

abhilegend
Yeah, Omni-man looked both stronger and more durable. Supreme used HV and strength while Nolan only used his strength. This is why planet busting is useless in actual fights.

http://s6.postimg.org/lvg08sjxp/3_At98.jpg http://s6.postimg.org/pkaam0jcd/3_J479.jpg http://s6.postimg.org/pj0cslhil/9_ATUd.jpg http://s6.postimg.org/pgbvs0oh9/A8oxg.jpg http://s6.postimg.org/qnuexz3zh/f_Sw2u.jpg http://s6.postimg.org/w1t75itpp/HUmru.jpg http://s6.postimg.org/6uib59qlp/Jeh1_G.jpg http://s6.postimg.org/mara1t5v1/Tq_Sl3.jpg http://s6.postimg.org/67jefqtpp/XYnn3.jpg

Naija boy
Why is Majestic winning such a landslide? Strength and speed is about even while Gladiator has the durability edge (Majestic is a bit softer like Wonder Woman, unable to survive in Stars and so on). Skill is about a wash, Gladiator is a veteran combatant.

This is pretty much a stalemate. Frankly, I'd favor Gladiator in a straight up slug fest fight but Majestic is craftier and if he has his swords, would get the edge.

Pretty much agree with this. Fight is very close

TheGodKiller
Agreed.

LordofBrooklyn
The post-Moore version anyways. Gladiator doing as well as he did is no mean feat, yet Majestic beats him every single time? Ridiculous. Not even Thor/Superman can accomplish that.

Majestic is a terrible matchup for Gladiator. In most confrontations Gladiator has the edge in ferocity, that isn't the case here. He is usually more skilled, again, that doesn't apply here.

The margin of error that would allow him to take one or two from Superman or Thor doesn't exist here.

ODG

This is pretty much a stalemate. Frankly, I'd favor Gladiator in a straight up slug fest fight but Majestic is craftier and if he has his swords, would get the edge. Majestic isn't.

Basically. thumb up

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by ODG
Majestic isn't.

Basically. thumb up

Majestic is winning by a landslide.

Kallark has no advantage over Majestic.

NONE.

leonidas
not sure why anyone would put supreme above guys like thor/ss or superman. same tier? sure. i wouldn't give a sweep to maj either, but there is no proof that supreme is above hh. he has some pretty cool powers on top of the usual superclones, but that doesn't make him more powerful over all. and this idea that dc was somehow "afraid" of image, and "backed down" to them, is, frankly, laughable, without some extremely definitive proof to support it. i'd say this fight was pretty close. 6/10 to maj, higher of course of he gets the blades.

abhilegend
Originally posted by leonidas
not sure why anyone would put supreme above guys like thor/ss or superman. same tier? sure. i wouldn't give a sweep to maj either, but there is no proof that supreme is above hh. he has some pretty cool powers on top of the usual superclones, but that doesn't make him more powerful over all. and this idea that dc was somehow "afraid" of image, and "backed down" to them, is, frankly, laughable, without some extremely definitive proof to support it. i'd say this fight was pretty close. 6/10 to maj, higher of course of he gets the blades.
That makes you remember another poster, doesn't it leo? Country1000 or some such?

leonidas
grr......just when i was starting to like you, you have to bring that name up.....

abhilegend
grr......just when i was starting to like you, you have to bring that name up.....
Just laughing at some of his old posts, old man.

ODG
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn

NONE. Causing a landslide to fall on Gladiator will be ineffective since he can fly over it.

Other than demonstrating far greater energy durability and striking power on-panel.

I understand your opinion isn't actually based on comics, so I'm not offended.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by ODG
Causing a landslide to fall on Gladiator will be ineffective since he can fly over it.

Other than demonstrating far greater energy durability and striking power on-panel.

I understand your opinion isn't actually based on comics, so I'm not offended.

Based on canon answer the following.

Does Kallark usually have the advantage of superior aggression against his opponents?

Does Kallark predominately have greater speed than his opponents?

Does Gladiator have superior combat skill than his opponents?

Does Gladiator possess more experience in combat than his foes?

Despite my opinion not" Actually" being based on comics, the correct answer to the aforementioned questions is, yes.

Now, would any of those advantages be present against Majestros?

ODG
^ Trying to move the goalposts is pretty much the surest way for you to indirectly admit you were talking out of your butt at first.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by ODG
^ Trying to move the goalposts is pretty much the surest way for you to indirectly admit you were talking out of your butt at first.

NONE.

This is what I stated a few posts earlier.

By any reasonable standard of rationality there is no qualification to my earlier statement.

Given that reality how am I "Trying to move the goalposts"?

carver9

NONE.

Why would you make a thread if you think it is spite?

LordofBrooklyn
Why would you make a thread if you think it is spite?

You don't know what the term means.

Majestros earns every victory in a hard-fought manner but he still wins. It is comprable to many real life rivalries where individuals and or teams are pushed to the limit but ultimately prevail.

ShadowFyre
If Majestic hits something once with the creation blades there as good as dead right?

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
If Majestic hits something once with the creation blades there as good as dead right?

It depends on the character's healing factor and invulnerability.

Whatever they touch is being cut though.

ODG

NONE.

This is what I stated a few posts earlier. No sh1t, sherlock. We can all read. Most of us anyway. Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
By any reasonable standard of rationality there is no qualification to my earlier statement.

Given that reality how am I "Trying to move the goalposts"? Apparently not you, though.

Somehow you start asking questions that don't even address the facts that Gladiator has demonstrated far greater energy durability and striking power than Majestic. Facts which completely disprove your original argument. But you'd rather prattle on about pretty much everything else but that and act like you aren't trying to backtrack to something altogether separate.

You made an exclusive statement. One that is erroneous. Now you don't want to talk about it. Except you're acting like you never stopped. Never seen that maneuver before.

ShadowFyre

Ok. So they just cut through anything. That still sounds like an extremely unfair advantage. If im fighting myself and I have two swords that can cut anything and the other me doesent. Thats not very fair. I used this analogy because I see glads and majestros comparable in speed and strenght and skill.

Batman-Prime

thumb up

ShadowFyre

Ok. So they just cut through anything. That still sounds like an extremely unfair advantage. If im fighting myself and I have two swords that can cut anything and the other me doesent. Thats not very fair. I used this analogy because I see glads and majestros comparable in speed and strenght and skill.

abhilegend
Also I'm not sure why anybody thinks Majestic's durability is lower than ****ing Gladiator's due to him changing his physical structure to proto-neutronium when he was going to be in there for weeks?

http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/15524613_Mr_Majestic_01_20.jpg http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/15524614_Mr_Majestic_01_21.jpg http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/15524617_Mr_Majestic_01_22.jpg http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/15524620_Mr_Majestic_01_23.jpg

Gladiator was at the limits of his durability under a star in far less time.

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/Marvel%20Comics/MCP-49-26_zps4317d8d9.jpg
http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/Marvel%20Comics/MCP-49-27_zps9446ddd8.jpg

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by ODG
No sh1t, sherlock. We can all read. Most of us anyway. Apparently not you, though.

Somehow you start asking questions that don't even address the facts that Gladiator has demonstrated far greater energy durability and striking power than Majestic. Facts which completely disprove your original argument. But you'd rather prattle on about pretty much everything else but that and act like you aren't trying to backtrack to something altogether separate.

You made an exclusive statement. One that is erroneous. Now you don't want to talk about it. Except you're acting like you never stopped. Never seen that maneuver before.

Since my statement is so blatantly erroneous you can feel free to provide proof of how false it is.

I expect your response will be something along the lines of "Not wanting to do my work for me" or some such inane excuse.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by ShadowFyre

Majestros doesn't have any weapons here, not the Kusar or Creation blades.

He doesn't need them against Kallark.

ShadowFyre
Oh. Guess I misread.

ODG
Since my statement is so blatantly erroneous you can feel free to provide proof of how false it is. You're pleading ignorance? Let's use some pretty colors where I basically typed out two advantages that Gladiator has over Majestic, which disproves your assertion that Kallark has no advantages over Majestic: Originally posted by ODG
Other than demonstrating far greater energy durability and striking power on-panel. Originally posted by ODG
you start asking questions that don't even address the facts that Gladiator has demonstrated far greater energy durability and striking power than Majestic. Facts which completely disprove your original argument. Now you can completely ignore that Majestic had to convert his body to proto-neutronium to withstand diving into the Sun whereas Gladiator has dove into stars on his own and that Gladiator has proven to be able to shatter a planet with his fists and Majestic hasn't, but let's not pretend that there is even a single person on these forums who doesn't know these Gladiator feats based on the number of times carver9 has invoked them.

N1gga, please. Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
I expect your response will be something along the lines of "Not wanting to do my work for me" or some such inane excuse. Oddly enough, I have come to expect absolutely nothing from you.

Golgo13
Majestros doesn't have any weapons here, not the Kusar or Creation blades.

He doesn't need them against Kallark.

thumb up

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by ODG
You're pleading ignorance? Let's use some pretty colors where I basically typed out two advantages that Gladiator has over Majestic, which disproves your assertion that Kallark has no advantages over Majestic: Now you can completely ignore that Majestic had to convert his body to proto-neutronium to withstand diving into the Sun whereas Gladiator has dove into stars on his own and that Gladiator has proven to be able to shatter a planet with his fists and Majestic hasn't, but let's not pretend that there is even a single person on these forums who doesn't know these Gladiator feats based on the number of times carver9 has invoked them.

N1gga, please. Oddly enough, I have come to expect absolutely nothing from you.

Let me dumb it down further as to reach your level.

None. Of. What. You. Posted. Gives. Gladiator. A. Victory. Over. Majestic.

Now insert your pathetic ad hominem attack and ignore the question put toward you.

LordofBrooklyn
The idiot actually thinks Majestros ability to convert his molecular structure is a negative.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

-Pr-
I don't want to close this because you all can't be civil to one another. So drop it, guys.

LordofBrooklyn
The assertions made by ODG do not in my opinion equate to a victory by Kallark. I am familiar with Gladiator's canon and given that fact I still believe he falls short.

I retract any personal attack made and wish to focus solely on canon.

ODG
Let me dumb it down further as to reach your level.

None. Of. What. You. Posted. Gives. Gladiator. A. Victory. Over. Majestic. Once again moving the goalposts. We're talking about whether Gladiator has any advantages over Majestic. You said he doesn't. But he does. Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Now insert your pathetic ad hominem attack and ignore the question put toward you. Stay mad, bro. Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
The idiot actually thinks Majestros ability to convert his molecular structure is a negative.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA You think Majestic converted his own molecular structure? He used a transubstantiation tube that took a week to transmute his body. You might want to read the comic. Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
The assertions made by ODG do not in my opinion equate to a victory by Kallark. I am familiar with Gladiator's canon and given that fact I still believe he falls short.

I retract any personal attack made and wish to focus solely on canon. Because I, at any point, even tried asserting Gladiator wins this thread? We're talking about your original statement: Gladiator has no advantages over Majestic.

You were wrong. We talked about it. Except when you tried not to. Then you kept trying to talk about it acting like you never stopped. But when it's pointed out again, you don't want to talk about it. This isn't news though. It was pointed out a page ago.

Khazra Reborn
Gladiator has a few impressive feats, but in fights he basically just like loses to everyone he comes across, even people who should be well below him.

Majestic should win pretty much based soley on the fact that Gladiator just almost always loses.

leonidas
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
insert name] should win pretty much based soley on the fact that Gladiator just almost always loses.

/thread

laughing out loud

LordofBrooklyn
Absolving PR earlier created a moment of weakness.

It won't happen again.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by ODG
Once again moving the goalposts. We're talking about whether Gladiator has any advantages over Majestic. You said he doesn't. But he does. Stay mad, bro. You think Majestic converted his own molecular structure? He used a transubstantiation tube that took a week to transmute his body. You might want to read the comic. Because I, at any point, even tried asserting Gladiator wins this thread? We're talking about your original statement: Gladiator has no advantages over Majestic.

You were wrong. We talked about it. Except when you tried not to. Then you kept trying to talk about it acting like you never stopped. But when it's pointed out again, you don't want to talk about it. This isn't news though. It was pointed out a page ago.

So your point in posting wasn't to show Gladiator's ability to defeat Majestic but rather just to be pedantic.

Yeah.

LordofBrooklyn
/thread

laughing out loud

Yes!

Rage has re-entered the thread and I feel REFRESHED!

-Pr-

It won't happen again.

Don't make me ban you.

ODG
So your point in posting wasn't to show Gladiator's ability to defeat Majestic but rather just to be pedantic.

Yeah. My point was to make a direct comment about what you stated. These occurrences are sometimes called: conversations. And your inability to hold a simple conversation doesn't make me pedantic.

After all, I'm not the one flitting about like a drunkenly confused butterfly because he got caught with his own foot in his mouth. Several times over.Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
Gladiator has a few impressive feats, but in fights he basically just like loses to everyone he comes across, even people who should be well below him.

Majestic should win pretty much based soley on the fact that Gladiator just almost always loses. Except when he's fighting Quasar, Vulcan, Wonder Man, the X-Men, Binary, Nova, Havok's Starjammer squad, Hyperion, the FF, etc.

Let's just ignore that out of convenience though. Clearly the thread's discussion has deteriorated to this point anyway. Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn

It won't happen again. This is your explanation for your bizarre behavior in this thread?

Good enough for me. thumb up

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by -Pr-
Don't make me ban you.

http://www.fybertech.com/4get/13011146248451.png

I HEREBY RETRACT THE ABSOLVING OF PR!

ODG
^ "Absolution."

. . . . . . .

See, now that's being pedantic. thumb up

Khazra Reborn
Yup, but out of all of those who has he truly beaten? I know some of those fights definitely didn't finish. Plus, if you went a head and named everyone he loses to it would be an even larger list. Many of said losses are really embarrassing, even for say a low herald.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by ODG
My point was to make a direct comment about what you stated. These occurrences are sometimes called: conversations. And your inability to hold a simple conversation doesn't make me pedantic.

If Majestic were to fight Gladiator who wins?

Please grace us with an explanation of your answer.

LordofBrooklyn
http://www.fybertech.com/4get/13011146248451.png

I HEREBY RETRACT THE ABSOLUTION OF PR!

ODG
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
Yup, but out of all of those who has he truly beaten? I know some of those fights definitely didn't finish. Plus, if you went a head and named everyone he loses to it would be an even larger list. Many of said losses are really embarrassing, even for say a low herald. He beat everyone I listed definitively. Except for Quasar, who he was beating until Black Bolt bushwhacked him with a whisper right to his ear. He lost to Tyrant, the Phoenix Five, Cassandra Nova, Masterson Thor in the best fight of his career, Black Bolt, Mindless Hulk and Unipower Sue.

But wait, we need a timeout. These forums couldn't possibly be ready to discuss Gladiator constructively. Baby steps, first.

-Pr-
Yeah, if you guys can't be civil to each other, then I'm closing it. Last chance.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by ODG
He beat everyone I listed definitively. Except for Quasar, who he was beating until Black Bolt bushwhacked him with a whisper right to his ear. He lost to Tyrant, the Phoenix Five, Cassandra Nova, Masterson Thor in the best fight of his career, Black Bolt, Mindless Hulk and Unipower Sue.

But wait, we need a timeout. These forums couldn't possibly be ready to discuss Gladiator constructively. Baby steps, first.

What is the proper way to interpret the issue of confidence as it applies to Gladiator?

ODG
Originally posted by ODG
To my knowledge, he's only been depowered when he fails to take someone down that he completely and utterly should take down, like a Skrull imitating Reed Richards or a lowly X-Man like Cannonball. It's in those moments of utter flabbergasted shock where this weakness of his comes into play.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by ODG

Who wins in a fight between Majestic and Gladiator?

ODG

This is pretty much a stalemate. Frankly, I'd favor Gladiator in a straight up slug fest fight but Majestic is craftier and if he has his swords, would get the edge. Originally posted by ODG
Majestic isn't.

Basically. thumb up

LordofBrooklyn
Uh, yeah.

zeel
Poor glads.

Majestic wins everytime.

zeel
Yeah, Omni-man looked both stronger and more durable. Supreme used HV and strength while Nolan only used his strength. This is why planet busting is useless in actual fights.

http://s6.postimg.org/lvg08sjxp/3_At98.jpg http://s6.postimg.org/pkaam0jcd/3_J479.jpg http://s6.postimg.org/pj0cslhil/9_ATUd.jpg http://s6.postimg.org/pgbvs0oh9/A8oxg.jpg http://s6.postimg.org/qnuexz3zh/f_Sw2u.jpg http://s6.postimg.org/w1t75itpp/HUmru.jpg http://s6.postimg.org/6uib59qlp/Jeh1_G.jpg http://s6.postimg.org/mara1t5v1/Tq_Sl3.jpg http://s6.postimg.org/67jefqtpp/XYnn3.jpg

Sad too say this still will not shut the mouths of the glad boys preaching about planet busting feats. I see black adam beating glads and he has no such feats. Just because a hearld don't have that feat don't mean it cant be done. Some bricks just don't get enough seat time. You can only take planet busting feats and lifting feats so seriously on theses forums anymore.

abhilegend
Originally posted by zeel
Sad too say this still will not shut the mouths of the glad boys preaching about planet busting feats. I see black adam beating glads and he has no such feats. Just because a hearld don't have that feat don't mean it cant be done. Some bricks just don't get enough seat time. You can only take planet busting feats and lifting feats so seriously on theses forums anymore.
thumb up

LordofBrooklyn
What is Majestros doing while Gladiator throws these planet busting strikes?

The same punches that failed to crush heralds of various levels in the 616.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by zeel

D.C. fans own the book on pimpin planetary feats, so please don't have a cow when people bring up a few for Marvel characters.

Branlor Swift
What is Majestros doing while Gladiator throws these planet busting strikes? He'd probably be getting punched...

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
He'd probably be dominating Gladiator...

Makes sense.

Firefly218
Both characters have cool feats, I would give the win to majestic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.