skaar vs BLACKADAM

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mighty adam
Skaar gets to use the old strong power. Blackadam is at ww3 bloodlust level. Bfr is on. CIS is off.

carver9
Does he have full access to his old power.?

mighty adam
Yes

carver9
Skaar wins.

Blue Area Vet
Old boy with the old power.

Batman-Prime
BA

carver9
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
BA

Who did Skaar with the Old Power fight? Name 2 fights for me bro.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by carver9
Who did Skaar with the Old Power fight? Name 2 fights for me bro.

Juggs and Ares. Are ysou for real, bro?

WW3 Adam was on another level, it was his high end showing, similar to Supermans OWAW or Hulks WB, just one step below those two.

carver9
Juggs and Ares. Are ysou for real, bro?

WW3 Adam was on another level, it was his high end showing, similar to Supermans OWAW or Hulks WB, just one step below those two.

Lol...wrong. He didn't have full access to the old power in those fights. Stop comparing WBH to Superman.

Batman-Prime
Lol...wrong. He didn't have full access to the old power in those fights. Stop comparing WBH to Superman.

My bad I didn't read the old power part, just two fights, because you act that way, still those were his more impressive fights.

You are right OWAW Superman > WBH thumb up

carver9
My bad I didn't read the old power part, just two fights, because you act that way, still those were his more impressive fights.

You are right OWAW Superman > WBH thumb up

No it wasn't. He stalemated Surfer while feeding off an entire planet. Surferbeat him by trapping the old power inside of the planet...something Adam can not do.

In your dreams. Everyone minus a couple of Supe fans know WBH would destroy OWAW non Sundipped Superman.

janus77
All powers? Skaar should win this, but he doesn't have the experience, the training nor the ruthlessness of someone like BA. He's still just a kid and I can see BA just winning through a combination of will power, smarts and ruthlessness.

Skaar has the greater power-output for certain, nobody who can shift tectonic plates just by touch or transfer trillions of tonnes of force in a punch, is to be underestimated in the least.

Still, he was fighting his father, not someone intent on seriously damaging him (let alone, BA like willingness to kill). Someone of that general tier (Superman, Thor, BA, CM), should be a little too much for him, right now.

carver9
Originally posted by janus77
All powers? Skaar should win this, but he doesn't have the experience, the training nor the ruthlessness of someone like BA. He's still just a kid and I can see BA just winning through a combination of will power, smarts and ruthlessness.

Skaar has the greater power-output for certain, nobody who can shift tectonic plates just by touch or transfer trillions of tonnes of force in a punch, is to be underestimated in the least.

Still, he was fighting his father, not someone intent on seriously damaging him (let alone, BA like willingness to kill). Someone of that general tier (Superman, Thor, BA, CM), should be a little too much for him, right now.

Makes sense.

Batman-Prime
No it wasn't. He stalemated Surfer while feeding off an entire planet. Surferbeat him by trapping the old power inside of the planet...something Adam can not do.

In your dreams. Everyone minus a couple of Supe fans know WBH would destroy OWAW non Sundipped Superman.

Surfer beat himself by depowering Skaar, that's differen't and WW3 BA would beat Surfer too.

Not my dreams but reality my friend^^. WBH would get destroyed.

janus77
Thanks.

Btw, I just meant that as my thoughts, not a reaction to the previous conversation.

janus77
Surfer would sodomise BA. Just like Hulk would. Only without the anger or rage, just cool, detached indifference.

carver9
Surfer beat himself by depowering Skaar, that's differen't and WW3 BA would beat Surfer too.

Not my dreams but reality my friend^^. WBH would get destroyed.

Lol...I see what you are doing BP.

Batman-Prime
Lol...I see what you are doing BP.

Anyway, we agree now that BA wins this here right? ^^

Golgo13
Adam.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by janus77

He doesn't have the ruthlessness? Are you aware of his background? The mofo was basically a Savage.

Colossus-Big C
no one is as savage as Black Adam

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
no one is as savage as Black Adam

laughing out loud

The forecast must have called for heavy wankage.

janus77
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
He doesn't have the ruthlessness? Are you aware of his background? The mofo was basically a Savage.
Yep, he was born and brought up on Sakaar, slaying monsters was second nature to him but, he's still a kid and still not the sort to go beserker like Wolverine or Thor.

Some of it might be a result of the fight with Surfer, where in the end his own mother admonished him and humbled him, but he's not the kind of ruthless fighter that Hiro Kala was.

mighty adam
Adam will only win due to flying threw his head at light speed, or destroying the planet. Old strong skaar would ass fck hulk and Adam in a fist fight probably most people.

Pipxeroth
Skarr wins pretty easily with the old power

iceman24567
Bladam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.