Supreme VS Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Supreme- Image

VS

Thor

1) Pre-Moore Supreme
2) Post Moore Supreme

What say you?

TheGodKiller
Thor, easily in both.

carver9
Supreme.

leonidas
i'd take thor for a very solid majority here.

Ambient
This would be a match, specially if both go berserk. Hmm! Base on high end feats?? Even then that's almost close as well.

I'd go for Thor! Better and a lot cooler character.

Yamcha
http://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y508/YamchaKMC/image_zpsf80724ae.jpg

I've actually always wanted to see this scuffle, since Supreme already beat down another Thor I'd love to see him face Marvel Thor. I love both characters but I don't see this being a stomp in Thor's favor at all, we're talking a guy who's ftl, has the ability to adapt and develop powers to counter his opponent, someone who flew through stars and could fly out of the pull of a black hole, didn't he harm a guy that was like Solar status and the guy flat out admits Supreme hurt him? I mean the guy moved a continent once I really don't see why it would be a stomp in anyone's favor, seems like a good fight to me.

abhilegend
Thor wins.

operator616
Originally posted by Yamcha
didn't he harm a guy that was like Solar status and the guy flat out admits Supreme hurt him?

I assume you're referring to Doctor Eclipse (their encounter in Deathmate), in which case, yes he did, but Eclipse's power fluctuates, and Eclipse, apart from his impressive confrontations with Solar in Solar's own series, has some unimpressive showings. In fact, Anvil did the exact same thing to Eclipse that Supreme did, in Harbringer #33:

http://i.imgur.com/t4lb1WY.jpg?1

That's setting aside his other rather unimpressive performances against Hwen and Carmen, though i suppose those are more understandable since he was weakened and they possess the Darque power.

Should be also noted that Eclipse and Supreme had a second confrontation later in the crossover, and Eclipse owned him fairly easily.

JBL
Originally posted by carver9
Supreme. pretty much.

ares834
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
Thor, easily in both.

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.