Guyver Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ShadowFyre
Fully refreshed for each fight. To the death. No prep. No morals.

Gauntlet 1. Guyver from Guyver 2: Dark Hero
Round 1. The Amazing Spider-Man
Round 2.All 3 super predators from Predators
Round 3. Iron Man from Iron Man 1.
Round 4. The Abomination from the incredible Hulk.

Gauntlet 2. Guyver 1 from anime series.
Round 1. The Superior Spider-man
Round 2. Luke Cage
Round 3. Cyclops and Wolverine
Round 4. Grey Hulk

ShadowFyre
Should of put Superman in the subject.

Q99
Wrong forum, should be in 'foreign cinema' (where crossover vs are posted)

1. Probably stops at Iron Man.

2. Stops at Grey Hulk.

ShadowFyre
Ok. How do I put it somewhere else or do I have to pm a mod?

SamZED
Hulk smash... Guyver mega-smashers.
Clears it.

Q99
PM a mod.

Originally posted by SamZED
Hulk smash... Guyver mega-smashers.
Clears it.

I think only in the manga does the megasmasher get strong enough to take out a Hulk.

And in 1, a megasmasher could take out Iron Man, but it's not really for targeting fast foes.

ShadowFyre
Yeah. I put movie Guyver against movie counterparts and the anime version against the comics as he has a lot more powers.

maxivitopowe
who is Guyver

ShadowFyre
Its basically a space armor from a japanese anime had a couple movie in the 90s here in the U.S. Enhanced strength, durability, speed, lasers, vibro swords, chest cannon smashers. You know, space armor stuff.

Q99
The first US movie had Mark Hamill, and sucked. The second one had a new cast, with the future voice of Solid Snake in the lead, and was pretty good. So only watch the second!

ShadowFyre
Haha you didnt like the rapping bat eared zoanoid?

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Q99
PM a mod.

I think only in the manga does the megasmasher get strong enough to take out a Hulk.

And in 1, a megasmasher could take out Iron Man, but it's not really for targeting fast foes. Gigantic Guyvers Giga Smasher against Zectole would be enough to erdicate Hulk.

A58BRLFaQKA

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Q99
The first US movie had Mark Hamill, and sucked. The second one had a new cast, with the future voice of Solid Snake in the lead, and was pretty good. So only watch the second! thumb up

asdf83
Is this regular Guyver or Guyver Gigantic?

Only familiar with manga/anime so...

Regular Guyver:
1. Spite. There's nothing Spider-man can really do to him

2. Again, spite. Cage should be a good deal stronger, but there's nothing he can do against the high frequency blades, mega smasher, etc.

3. Cyclops has comparable blasting power to the mega smasher, but considering Guyver's far superior speed and reflexes, Cyclops will be killed immediately. As for Wolverine, Guyver has a comparable if not better healing factor and also has him beat in every other area. Guyver may not be able to kill him, but he can leave Wolverine as nothing more than a smoking skeleton, giving Guyver the win.

4. This one is interesting. If Grey Hulk gets amped enough he could probably just tear Guyver apart, which should put Guyver out of commission long enough for Hulk to get the win.

If this is Guyver Gigantic, he clears with ease.

SamZED
Cage stronger? I seriously doubt that. Guyver has no lifting feats afaik but an "incomplete" weakest zoanoid was shown tossing a huge truck like a toy which easily makes him a class 10. Then there are ordinary zoanoids who were shown to be much stronger. Then there are hyper zoanoids who made ordinary zoanoids look like small children in comparisson. And then there's guyver who is stronger than the strongest hyper zoanoids (minus a few maybe). I know... ABC logic.. But still.

ShadowFyre
His striking feats are where his strength shows. Cant remember a single lifting feat. Im waiting for the Hulk fans to come say Hulk smash. I cant debate on this one but do you really think it would take gigantic guyver to beat grey hulk?

BruceSkywalker
love the Guyver especially the animes..

Guyver clears

ShadowFyre
What about movie guyver vs abom?

Q99
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Gigantic Guyvers Giga Smasher against Zectole would be enough to erdicate Hulk.

Oh, I didn't realize they had Gigantic in the anime! Yea, Gigantic should do.

(Though it's *still* not as much as the manga gets, with the giant form of Gigantic ^^)

Originally posted by asdf83
Is this regular Guyver or Guyver Gigantic?

Only familiar with manga/anime so...

Regular Guyver:
1. Spite. There's nothing Spider-man can really do to him

There is the possibility of going for the control metal... though I don't think it's going to occur to Spidey to try physically ripping it out, even if he attacks it.

Cage stronger? I seriously doubt that. Guyver has no lifting feats afaik but an "incomplete" weakest zoanoid was shown tossing a huge truck like a toy which easily makes him a class 10. Then there are ordinary zoanoids who were shown to be much stronger. Then there are hyper zoanoids who made ordinary zoanoids look like small children in comparisson. And then there's guyver who is stronger than the strongest hyper zoanoids (minus a few maybe). I know... ABC logic.. But still.

I think ABC logic applies when you're talking simply 'who can lift more'.

ShadowFyre
I believe there is an original and a new anime correct? I did own the second one several years ago and only saw a few scenes of the first. Never read the Manga. Was first introduced to Guyver in the second movie. Then saw..the first one. It was..yeah.

Golgo13
Guyver.

asdf83

The actual showings are all over the place, but according to the writer's zoanoid stats pages the average zoanoid is only about 10-15 times stronger than a human. Guyver is a good deal stronger than that and based on his average I'd say he's about... class 10? Some of the strength type hyper-zoanoids are probably physically stronger than regular Guyver, but because of all the other abilities Guyver has he slaughters most of them anyways.

As for Guyver Gigantic, I'd say he's clearly class 100. He also has a number of other abilities like being able to open black holes that clearly puts him in the herald range.

SamZED
The actual showings are all over the place, but according to the writer's zoanoid stats pages the average zoanoid is only about 10-15 times stronger than a human. Guyver is a good deal stronger than that and based on his average I'd say he's about... class 10? Some of the strength type hyper-zoanoids are probably physically stronger than regular Guyver, but because of all the other abilities Guyver has he slaughters most of them anyways.

As for Guyver Gigantic, I'd say he's clearly class 100. He also has a number of other abilities like being able to open black holes that clearly puts him in the herald range. I don't know, 15 times stronger than humans doesn't seem accurate to me, more of a "handbook" description and we know those can't be trusted. Just don't see 15 humans lifting a truck from one side, let alone tossing it into the air. I said Guyver is stronger than hyper-zoanoids based on how he overpowered the strongest member of Team 5 (forgot his name).

ShadowFyre
The rhino looking one?

SamZED
Yep, that's the one.

Q99

As for Guyver Gigantic, I'd say he's clearly class 100. He also has a number of other abilities like being able to open black holes that clearly puts him in the herald range.

I think it only works like a black hole once he unlocks Exceed mode.

Exceed mode being even more overpowered than base Gigantic, which is itself something like 20 stronger than the Guyver unit on it's own ^^

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.