Black Panther

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheGodKiller
FF50wbOIDNc

roughrider
My speculation for the films past 2015:

2016 - Thor 3, Dr. Strange
2017: Captain America 3, Black Panther
2018: Avengers 3, Iron Man 4 and/or Guardians Of The Galaxy 2 (?)

juggernaut74
I'm guessing there is gonna be a Blade reboot.

BruceSkywalker
a good/decent actor is needed to play T'challa, a good script as well..

Originally posted by juggernaut74

Snipes is playing him in the reboot stick out tongue

roughrider
Originally posted by juggernaut74

With Marvel setting up what looks to be a Marvel Knights type universe on TV with the proposed Netflix series, I'm guessing that's where we might see Blade again. The movie series was financially solid but not overwhelming. All he does is vampires; he'd be better interacting with Marvel's streetwise characters - Daredevil, Punisher, Power Man & Iron Fist, Moon Knight, Shang Chi - rather than the Avengers.

Firefly218
Chiwetal Ejiofer would play the perfect black panther.

you guys should definitely watch him in 12 years a slave, or Serenity

JayDaDon
Chadwick Boseman (42) possibly up for the role!? He's acting very coy...

http://moviepilot.com/posts/2014/04/20/is-chadwick-boseman-playing-coy-about-black-panther-role-1360350?lt_source=external,manual,manual

Golgo13
Snipes would be perfect.

CPT Space Bomb
Originally posted by Golgo13
Snipes would be perfect. Um, NO. JUST NO.

Kazenji
laughing laughing

That coming from someone (Golgo13) that considers Ghost Rider one of the Marvels best movies

JayDaDon
Heck no, I know were running out of black leading men but lets be real. I actually think Boseman is the perfect choice these days. He's on the rise, he's pretty big and could be a physical freak in no time. Plus he can actually act and has range. And his voice is strong, he could pull of the commanding presence.

pym-ftw
Who should be the villain? And how do you make him not "Captain Africa" to movie-goers?

JayDaDon
Didn't black panther have a brother who turned into a supervillain called White Jackal or something like that? Maybe he turns heel in the movie and teems up with Klaw or something. There are rumors that Black panther is actually going to make an appearance in Avengers 2.

Golgo13
Originally posted by Kazenji
laughing laughing

That coming from someone (Golgo13) that considers Ghost Rider one of the Marvels best movies

When did I say GR was one of Marvel's best movies?

Golgo13
Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
Um, NO. JUST NO.

Why?

Firefly218
I honestly believe Chiwetel Ejiofer would be the perfect Black Panther. He's ACTUALLY African, so there's that.

BruceSkywalker
Chadwick Bozeman or Chiwetel Ejiofor are the only logical choices..

snipes is a hasbeen, he is also too old, oh and he is in no way shape or form robert downey jr

Firefly218
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker

snipes is a hasbeen, he is also too old, oh and he is in no way shape or form robert downey jr

thumb up

I haven't seen 42 yet, but I heard it's good.

CPT Space Bomb
Originally posted by Golgo13
Why?
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker

snipes is a hasbeen, he is also too old, oh and he is in no way shape or form robert downey jr There are many other reasons why I don't want Snipes as Black Panther, but this was a good reason. Old, Hasbeen, and I don't want Blade playing BP. I agree that Chadwick or Chiwetel would both be FAR superior choices. Also, you really want to cast someone that can carry the role for years to come. Another reason Snipes is not a good option. Back in the 90's? Heck yes, I'd agree with you there. But this isn't the 90's.

BruceSkywalker
There are many other reasons why I don't want Snipes as Black Panther, but this was a good reason. Old, Hasbeen, and I don't want Blade playing BP. I agree that Chadwick or Chiwetel would both be FAR superior choices. Also, you really want to cast someone that can carry the role for years to come. Another reason Snipes is not a good option. Back in the 90's? Heck yes, I'd agree with you there. But this isn't the 90's.

thumb up

roughrider
Djimon Hounsou would be awesome, but he's getting a little long in the tooth himself. And he's already playing Korath in Guardians Of The Galaxy.

Golgo13
There are many other reasons why I don't want Snipes as Black Panther, but this was a good reason. Old, Hasbeen, and I don't want Blade playing BP. I agree that Chadwick or Chiwetel would both be FAR superior choices. Also, you really want to cast someone that can carry the role for years to come. Another reason Snipes is not a good option. Back in the 90's? Heck yes, I'd agree with you there. But this isn't the 90's.

Well, I meant in his prime. He's one fit dude.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.