x-men vs fantastic four

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sacred108
The thing
Mr. Fantastic
Human torch
Invisible woman

Vs

Colossus
Emma frost
Cyclops
Iceman

No prep who wins.

pym-ftw
Fan Four solidly unless using a very high end Bobby.

ShadowFyre
FF

Tony Stark
FF every time

nwg202
Can Sue's shields block TP? I remeber someone saying that scan with Sue vs jean saying it was only preventing TK. Also how do they put down Iceman?

Mindset
Not afaik.

I am Vegeta
X-men can win.

Mindset
Emma and Bobby can probably solo.

I am Vegeta
Originally posted by Mindset
Emma and Bobby can probably solo. agree

the ninjak
Bobby would freeze them out. His clones would be a problem as well considering you brake one and another replaces him.

And Johnny isn't going all out here.

-Pr-
X-Men.

I am Vegeta
Originally posted by the ninjak
Bobby would freeze them out. His clones would be a problem as well considering you brake one and another replaces him.

And Johnny isn't going all out here. I agree again.

Angel Watching
The new Iceman pushes for X-Men win

ShadowFyre
Dont think TP is gonna work when she is literally being mind ****ed by an 8 inch invisible dildo in her brain.

I am Vegeta
Emma frost beats invisible woman. Mind blast reed then thing Bobby then freezes them then all that's left is hot head.

Existere
X-Men

Firefly218
FF for the win

Glorificus
Does Emma have her telepathy back now?

If so, then she solos.

If not, then Iceman solos.

ShadowFyre
Why does emma solo? Sue can kill emma before emma can do the same. They both operate at the speed of thought. And to me the Fantastic Four are a better team. They face the same kind of universe annihilating opponents as the Xmen and they win with just 4 people. Not a roster of 20 plus. The only one that gives the xmen the win here is Bobby at his high end showings.

ShadowFyre
Sue kills emma, scott and piotr at the beginning while torch holds bobby off long enough for reed to whip up some bullcrap. Ben says its clobbering time

zopzop
Originally posted by nwg202
Can Sue's shields block TP? I remeber someone saying that scan with Sue vs jean saying it was only preventing TK. Also how do they put down Iceman?
It's true, it was only TK. This took place right after Jean Grey emerged from the cocoon the PF put her in. She lost her TP but her TK got a boost. So IW was only blocking her TK and keep in mind Jean was confused when she returned. She didn't even realize that she had lost her TP so she wasn't fighting at her best.

janus77
Emma solos.

Tony Stark
Emma and Bobby can probably solo.

no expression

Mindset
Originally posted by Tony Stark
no expression I agree, you don't know anything.

Tony Stark
Ummmmm... You X-kids are aware that Reed has had TP blockers in their suits for quite some time now, Right?

Mindset
Ummmmm... You X-kids are aware that Reed has had TP blockers in their suits for quite some time now, Right? WRONG!

pym-ftw
For once Stark is right, actually.

maxivitopowe
Ummmmm... You X-kids are aware that Reed has had TP blockers in their suits for quite some time now, Right?

It doesn't matter as her TP is kaput so it'll just be Emma and Thing slugging it out... And since Emma has unlimited stamina in diamond form it's her fight to lose

pym-ftw
Thing is a much, much better fighter.

Reed slingshots Emma into low Orbit is more likely

Mindset
Originally posted by pym-ftw
For once Stark is right, actually. Nope, Stark said it so it's wrong.

maxivitopowe
Yeah that may be but I would take longevity over skill. But if that happens the others fighting have a chance to win. What ever team wins the fight has the chance to team up in either fighter

pym-ftw
Nope, Stark said it so it's wrong. hmm, it does make me question myself

jitay
Emma and Bobby can probably solo. Originally posted by I am Vegeta
agree Originally posted by the ninjak

And Johnny isn't going all out here. Originally posted by -Pr-
X-Men. Originally posted by I am Vegeta
I agree again. Originally posted by Angel Watching
The new Iceman pushes for X-Men win

-Pr-
Thing would be stronger than Emma, unless she's had a massive amp lately that I missed.

That said, Thing can be put down by any of the others, so I'm not that worried about him tipping the scales.

Godzillafanboy
X-Men will win this and Emma will defeat Sue Storm.

8swords
whether or not emma has his TP, is not a factor. seeing that there is no prep in this fight. bobby might takes this for the team. and if anyone says that johnny fights iceman to a standstill/distract him, they're soo wrong. and I might be forced to post the scan where iceman froze hell over.

maxivitopowe
Originally posted by 8swords
whether or not emma has his TP, is not a factor. seeing that there is no prep in this fight. bobby might takes this for the team. and if anyone says that johnny fights iceman to a standstill/distract him, they're soo wrong. and I might be forced to post the scan where iceman froze hell over. yup

pym-ftw
Edit

Tony Stark
Originally posted by pym-ftw
For once Stark is right, actually.

For once...?

BLASPHEMY

Darth Thor
Bump..

Wondering what people think now? Does Iceman solo or is he overhyped?

Bentley
Remember back when we didn't discuss Iceman strictly to complain about him becoming a raging homo?

Darth Thor
Lol is that why no one mentions him anymore? Hey at least its given him a storyline.

I still need to buy the Iceman and his amazing friends issue. A call back to the classic 80s Spider-Man cartoon.

leonidas

Flyattractor
Originally posted by the ninjak

And Johnny isn't going all out here.

Why can't Johnny go "FUll Out" here? I don't recall seeing that in the OP.

That and gotta side with the Emma's TP thing.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Why can't Johnny go "FUll Out" here? I don't recall seeing that in the OP.

That and gotta side with the Emma's TP thing.

I'm no FF expert, but I imagine it's a case of how much Bobby is willing to output without risk to civilians, whereas someone like Cyclops has much less chance of killing people around him with collateral damage.

DarkSaint85
Plus, if we're going the 'all-out' route, Sue just makes multiple bubbles in multiple brains.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.