The God of Thunder vs.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ShadowFyre
Thor with both Mjolnirs and All-Black the Necrosword versus these guys.No pis, no cis. No morals, kill or be killed (one death win). Planets can be destroyed (and will be). Basically there is one f*** left this day and nobody has time for it. Fully refreshed for each fight. Opponents can be knocked off planet and portals opened but no actual bfr. Opponent must be killed.

Round 1. Ms. Marvel ,Ares,Iron-Man, Namor, The Fantastic Four
Round 2. Black-Bolt+Ronan
Round 3. WWH, Classic Abomination
Round 4.The Sentry
Round 5.Silver Surfer
Round 6. Thanos

Bonus round. Thor is replaced by skyfather Thor w/same gear vs. All of these guys at the same time.

Was gonna use dc characters but didnt want a total flame war

ShadowFyre
This Thor.

ShadowFyre
Most people on here would givebthese lineups easy win over Thor so I was thinking this would be closer. Am I wrong?

ShadowFyre
Gonna go ahead n bump this due tonalready having Thanos at the end before he punked all of the avengers..again

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor didn't really have possession of the actual dagger but seemed to temporarily take over the energy of the God Bomb and it was still attacking him from the inside.

But if we want to add the abilities and power Gorr had while possessing the Necro-Blade and mix that with a Thor wielding 2 Mjolnirs, then no one short of Galactus should even bother leaving home and he'd use everyone on that list as a cumrag.

ShadowFyre
Maybe I overdid it then. I must be losing my faith in him due to everyone on this board. And yeah he didnt use any of all blacks powers but Im assuming and I really just like that pic of him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.