King Of Speedsters Vs Justice League of America!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
1. Zoom
2. Barry Allen
3. Wally West
4. Professor Zoom
5. Adult Bart Allen
6. Walter West
7. Savitar

vs

1. OWAW Superman
2. DCnU Captain Atom
3. Orion
4. Martian Manhunter
5. Ion 2, Kyle
6. Elemental Firestorm
7. Hal (SC Parallax)

carver9
Team 2.

byrdgang21
Team 2.

h1a8
Zoom solos.

Warlord
t2

Golgo13
Originally posted by Warlord
t2

Who takes Professor Zoom or Zoom? Or Walter with SF?

Warlord
there was a pretty good debate in the zoom vs superboy prime thread. OWAW supes is no different than SBP in my book and if we look at the collective of Zooms showings (besides his first apearence) he should be able to beat him. The lanterns you have in t2 should tip the scales also

Golgo13
there was a pretty good debate in the zoom vs superboy prime thread. OWAW supes is no different than SBP in my book and if we look at the collective of Zooms showings (besides his first apearence) he should be able to beat him. The lanterns you have in t2 should tip the scales also

Zoom does not equal Professor Zoom. Professor Zoom is a lot more dangerous than Zoom. With his time manipulating powers.

Warlord
so which zoom are you using?
you just said zoom in the OP

DarkSaint85
Team 1. Not to mention, and adult Bart was speedstealing speedsters just by looking at them.

Golgo13
so which zoom are you using?
you just said zoom in the OP

Both Zoom's as in the list.

Warlord
sleep
my bad

Mindset
Originally posted by Golgo13

5. Adult Bart Allen

vs

5. Ion 2, Kyle
Close fight, but Kyle.

Galan007
Speedsters.

celeyhyga17
I like team 2's chances with that pu$$y Ion Kyle and DCnU Captain Atom.

Decimus
Speedsters. Owaw Superman is not Prime- at most he would be 10-30% prime without guardian amp with sufficient sun amp he could eventually get to prime's level -possibly. SC Parallax has no real feats. Ion 2 is a joke and thrown into the speed force (Ion 1 wins this though) Manhunter gets decimated via imps. Dcnu captain atom and Firestorm are transformed into statues effectively bfr them in the present. Orion can't even see most of his opponents. Team two is more versatile but the deciding factor is undeniably the effectiveness of team 1's powers on all of the second team with 3 to 4 members of the team completely out of this from the get go.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.