x-men vs the avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sacred108
Jean Grey
Emma frost
Colossus
Magneto
Juggernaut
Iceman
Rouge

Vs

Thor
Hulk
Iron man
Quick silver
Hercules
Ms. Marvel
Spiderman

pym-ftw
Thor/Hulk solos

Or Jean solos depending on versions.

iscaremonkeys
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Thor/Hulk solos

Or Jean solos depending on versions. thor and hulk cant solo a team that has juggernaut

Tony Stark
Avengers

pym-ftw
Originally posted by iscaremonkeys
thor and hulk cant solo a team that has juggernaut why? Either could beat him at this point and most of the x folk can tank the aoe

DTM
Im kind of wondering who can actually beat Juggernaut on the Avengers team? Thor or Hulk can fight him for a LONG time, but I think they would be more stalemates than victories, IMO. Also, Team X has 2 major mentalists with Jean and Emma, that unless Quicksilver KOs them in 1 second, they can KO or control most anyone on the Avengers team.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by DTM
Im kind of wondering who can actually beat Juggernaut on the Avengers team? Thor or Hulk can fight him for a LONG time, but I think they would be more stalemates than victories, IMO. Also, Team X has 2 major mentalists with Jean and Emma, that unless Quicksilver KOs them in 1 second, they can KO or control most anyone on the Avengers team.

Until Hulk put his hands on them and smack them the **** around.

Hulk, Thor wins that by themselves, and Herc pimps the girls.

Alias Stone
Amidst half the x team had been nurtured so though I favor the x team gonna have to go avengers

Alias Stone
Almost half the x team had been neutered so though I favor the x team gonna have to go avengers

Warlord
Avengers have no answer to TP. Xmen ftw sad

janus77
Avengers. Hulk takes out the Telepaths, given he's the resistant (and thoroughly immune, when he's angry).

The rest fall pretty easily, then Hulk takes out Juggernaut.

BTW, what powers does "Rouge" have? Sounds like an interesting character wink.

Warlord
yeah yeah, Hulk solos and stuff.
let's ignore that thanos mindraped hhim recently as well as Abyss.

Even if for the shake of the arguement Thor and Hulk resist TP (both with on and off showings) along with Ironman (the only legit immune to TP), it leaves Ironman Thor and Hulk against

Jean Grey
Emma frost
Colossus
Magneto
Juggernaut
Iceman
Rouge
Quick silver
Hercules
Ms. Marvel
Spiderman

Alias Stone
Edit

Alias Stone
Originally posted by Warlord
yeah yeah, Hulk solos and stuff.
let's ignore that thanos mindraped hhim recently as well as Abyss.

Even if for the shake of the arguement Thor and Hulk resist TP (both with on and off showings) along with Ironman (the only legit immune to TP), it leaves Ironman Thor and Hulk against

Jean Grey
Emma frost
Colossus
Magneto
Juggernaut
Iceman
Rogue
Quick silver

And when did you add these guys
Hercules
Ms. Marvel
Spiderman

Warlord
I add them due to TP of team 1. they will become allies in an instant

janus77
You're the one ignoring context and details but, it's evident that you're a little upset here.

Thanos isn't in this thread but, we know for certain Emma and Charles are useless against Hulk, when his blood is up, so why bring up Thanos? Oh yes, to evade the single pertinent point, that Emma is useless against Hulk smile.

Once the TPers are gone, there's nothing to worry about and ... in your upset state you've forgotten which character is on which team:

"Thor
Hulk
Iron man
Quick silver
Hercules
Ms. Marvel
Spiderman"

Warlord
a completely featless abyss managed to mindrape Hulk like was nothing.
And unless somehow Hulk starts this fight completely pissed wich he won't his mindset won't be any difference. now you can argue that abyss > to emma and jean combined but you won't have evidencce to support this.
avengers go down hard since even if some of their team manage to resist TP most of them will turn against their teamates. simple as that.
and just to make things clear, I'm an avengers fanboy and I'd like them to win. but they don't

janus77
Originally posted by Warlord
a completely featless abyss managed to mindrape Hulk like was nothing.
And unless somehow Hulk starts this fight completely pissed wich he won't his mindset won't be any difference. now you can argue that abyss > to emma and jean combined but you won't have evidencce to support this.
avengers go down hard since even if some of their team manage to resist TP most of them will turn against their teamates. simple as that.
and just to make things clear, I'm an avengers fanboy and I'd like them to win. but they don't
I believe what you're experiencing is called "butthurt", I'm not familiar with the condition, but the symptoms do include pronounced irrationality, obfuscation, hostility and continued persistent low-balling.

You might want to see some one about your condition smile.

And also, yeah Emma no. No use against Hulk in a fight.

Alias Stone

Alias Stone
Originally posted by janus77

Warlord
I believe what you're experiencing is called "butthurt", I'm not familiar with the condition, but the symptoms do include pronounced irrationality, obfuscation, hostility and continued persistent low-balling.

You might want to see some one about your condition smile.

Ah i see you took into account my arguements and countered them all.
I feel so defeated. Emma is so useless and thank god Jean is not there to help her. also thank god you also countered the arguement that even if Hulk resist the TP he will be fighting alone vs anybody else. then again, in your little Utopia Hulk can solo everyone in this thread combined, so no need to disccuss further am I right?

Silent Master
Wouldn't Quicksilver be able to take out the TP users before they have much of an effect on the battle?

Warlord
classic quickdraw scenario.
It's possible. I don't know if it's probable.
QS is no flash. If the telepaths act (think) first the fight is over.
and IIRC there are instancces where it's mentioned that telepath minds work faster than normal people

pym-ftw
QS is at or nearly at Lightspeed, I can't see any way to make a match up that the Avengers lose. They have the 2 top guys and arguably the third.

Warlord
how do they deal with TP if QS won't take out the telepaths from the get go?

DarkSaint85
QS is definitely faster than the telepaths - hell, he was even faster than a Phoenix empowered Emma IIRC. He was moving faster than she could think, and was able to do things so fast, he fooled her.

Warlord
cool then.
QS saves the day for T2.

Mshinu
Meh, Mags easily shields the telepaths.

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
QS is definitely faster than the telepaths - hell, he was even faster than a Phoenix empowered Emma IIRC. He was moving faster than she could think, and was able to do things so fast, he fooled her.

Nope. The issue stated that Pym put Psi-Blockers around the Avengers Academy so that if Phoenix Emma wasn't trying to pick up on him she wouldn't have noticed. Look at it again. "And our defenses prevented her sensing my mind."

DarkSaint85
Pah. Anything that hack Pym can do, Tony already has a million times over.

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Pah. Anything that hack Pym can do, Tony already has a million times over.

Depends on the writer. Tony Stark designed the O.N.E. sentinels and their TP blockers had a weakness which Emma Frost exploited in Deadly Genesis.

sacred108
Avengers. Hulk takes out the Telepaths, given he's the resistant (and thoroughly immune, when he's angry).

The rest fall pretty easily, then Hulk takes out Juggernaut.

BTW, what powers does "Rouge" have? Sounds like an interesting character wink. Rouge has ms. Marvels abilities and if she touches your skin she absorbs your power you still keep your power but know she has it to.

Supra
Originally posted by iscaremonkeys
thor and hulk cant solo a team that has juggernaut

What happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object?

Bouboumaster
Last time Hulk and Emma fought, it didn't end too well for her. She was next to useless. So this is what happens:

The girls try to mindrape team 2. Then, Hulk begin to thunderclap the **** away team 1. Then, he, Thor and Hercules ragestomp the survivors.

The end.

tijay
Emma can't Mind rape fo' shizzle a this moment in time

I am Vegeta
Originally posted by sacred108
Jean Grey
Emma frost
Colossus
Magneto
Juggernaut
Iceman
Rouge

Vs

Thor
Hulk
Iron man
Quick silver
Hercules
Ms. Marvel
Spiderman juggernaut distracts hulk, rouge beats ms. Marvel and absorbs quick silver's power, Iceman freezes spidey and iron man, then they help juggs with hulk and all that's left is Thor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.