Blindfolded

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tijay
Spiderman (Martial arts Pete)

Vs

Cap

Vs

Cyclops

Vs

Daredevil

Vs

Midnighter

Vs

Wolverine

All are blindfolded and are I'm a room that is 7 meters high by 15 meters long by 10 meters wide

H2H only no weapons ie adamantium claws

Last to knockout wins

DarkSaint85
Lol @ Daredevil being blindfolded.

SquallX
^ What he said.

Spiderman spider sense keeps him in the fight. Where as Logan keen sense, especially his sense of smell and regen makes him hard to keep down.

Daredevil wins this. Logan comes second, Peter third, Cap fourth.

Don't know where to rank Midnighter. So he's a wild card.

-Pr-
While Cyclops is actually pretty decent with his eyes closed, he's not on the fighting level of the other guys in the room.

Mindset
Originally posted by tijay

Daredevil
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

Shut up.

Flyattractor
Spidey-sense makes it as funny as daredevil being blindfolded.

tijay
Only reason I added him was cos most of these on here would beat him straight up and I wanted to have a measure to see how you would rate

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Spidey-sense makes it as funny as daredevil being blindfolded.

Except Blackout pretty much tooled him in the dark last week...

Bouboumaster
Reed Richards

Brockalizer
Spidey wins, with Logan and Matt finishing second and third respectively. Spiderman is strong enough to one shot most of these guys, and Logan's track record against Pete ain't that good.

SamZED
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Except Blackout pretty much tooled him in the dark last week... Wasn't Pete, it was Ock. Also PIS. Blindfolded Pete beat the living crap out of upgraded Kaine using his MA. There are lots of other examples. Being blindfolded doesn't handicap him at all. If anything it makes him go into "maximum spider" mode.

Q99
Being blind sometimes throws Peter off for a bit, but once he stops letting his sighted reflexes distract him he does fine.

Daredevil's only hindered if he gets earmuffs ^^

SamZED
Originally posted by Q99
Being blind sometimes throws Peter off for a bit, but once he stops letting his sighted reflexes distract him he does fine.

Daredevil's only hindered if he gets earmuffs ^^ Pretty much. His fight with Daken is another good example. There were many instances where he'd just shut his eyes and rely on his SS entirely to win a fight.

Mindset
Prove Spiderman can close his eyes.

SamZED
Originally posted by Mindset
Prove Spiderman can close his eyes. I.. concede... sad

Decimus
Spiderman followed closely by DD

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Mindset
Prove Spiderman can close his eyes.

Originally posted by SamZED
I.. concede... sad

laughing laughing laughing

maxivitopowe
Originally posted by tijay
Spiderman (Martial arts Pete)

Vs

Cap

Vs

Cyclops

Vs

Daredevil

Vs

Midnighter

Vs

Wolverine

All are blindfolded and are I'm a room that is 7 meters high by 15 meters long by 10 meters wide

H2H only no weapons ie adamantium claws

Last to knockout wins

so

Spidey/DD
Wolverine
Cap
Midnighter
Cyke

SamZED
^Pretty mich. id only make a slight change.

Originally posted by maxivitopowe

Spidey
DD
Wolverine
Cap
Midnighter
Cyke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.