Zeus vs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Insane Titan
Zeus fights each of these characters the same way he destroyed Hulk.

In order who stands the best chance using their own durability, damage soak , strength etc amping is allowed

sentry
Photon Genis
Thanos
DP Tyrant
Superman
Darkseid

carver9
Tyrant does. I think Zeus would destroy anyone else here.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by carver9
Tyrant does. I think Zeus would destroy anyone else here. that's because you're a rabid Hulk fan and you're supposed to put then in order so you're opinion doesn't count

SquallX
Depends on which Darkseid you're using.

Pre Crisis wins
Great Darkness Saga wins. Might even end up draining Zeus of all his magic.
Soul Fire wins
Final Crisis wins

carver9
Originally posted by Insane Titan
that's because you're a rabid Hulk fan and you're supposed to put then in order so you're opinion doesn't count

This doesn't have a thing to do with Hulk. Zeus has been stated as being equals to Odin who overall would destroy ANY version of Hulk. I consider Odin above anyone mentioned here minus Tyrant and looking at fts, Odin is above him as well. Zeus is a legit highest of the highs skyfather...no one else here should pose a problem imo.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by SquallX

Pre Crisis wins
Soul Fire wins
Final Crisis wins you know it's a slugfest right?

Insane Titan
This doesn't have a thing to do with Hulk. Zeus has been stated as being equals to Odin who overall would destroy ANY version of Hulk. I consider Odin above anyone mentioned here minus Tyrant and looking at fts, Odin is above him as well. Zeus is a legit highest of the highs skyfather...no one else here should pose a problem imo. it has everything to do with Hulk as you cant have anyone doing better than Hulk if they are round Hulks ballpark Iyo. Being stated to be Odin lvl means nothing when he doesn't have the feats to prove it

SquallX
you know it's a slugfest right?

What's your point?

Both Soul Fire and GDS Darkseid were amping themselves. Where as Final Crisis Darkseid was him in his true form.

Insane Titan
What's your point?

Both Soul Fire and GDS Darkseid were amping themselves. Where as Final Crisis Darkseid was him in his true form. the part about draining Zeus magic and does everyone now have to be retarded and go using the uber powerful versions of a character ie soul fire DS ... It's all ways standard unless stated

SquallX
the part about draining Zeus magic and does everyone now have to be retarded and go using the uber powerful versions of a character ie soul fire DS ... It's all ways standard unless stated

Maybe should pay more attention to your own threads.

You said amping is allowed right? Guess what? GDS Darkseid is able to amp himself by draining his opponents magics. That was how he got the better of 31st Century Mordru.

I used different versions because regular non jobbing Darkseid is about equal or a little higher than Zeus.

Branlor Swift

Pre Crisis wins
Soul Fire wins
Final Crisis wins Maybe the common Darkseid? Or maybe he's using Chaos King Zeus?

Hell, maybe he wants us to actually use Cosmic Armor Superman, and HOTU Thanos?

Sin I AM
I consider Odin above anyone mentioned here minus Tyrant and looking at fts, Odin is above him as well.

wait, are u saying dp tyrant is above Odin? yor wording is a bit off

carver9
Originally posted by Sin I AM
wait, are u saying dp tyrant is above Odin? yor wording is a bit off

I'm saying they are equals but I'm also saying that if someone said Odin is more powerful, I wouldn't argue with them since Odin fts poot all over DP Tyrant.

Insane Titan
Maybe should pay more attention to your own threads.

You said amping is allowed right? Guess what? GDS Darkseid is able to amp himself by draining his opponents magics. That was how he got the better of 31st Century Mordru.

I used different versions because regular non jobbing Darkseid is about equal or a little higher than Zeus. *FACEPALM* amping under their own power.

Thanks for proving my point in previous thread about bias

SquallX
*FACEPALM* amping under their own power.

Thanks for proving my point in previous thread about bias

Am pretty sure amping, 99% of the time is done through outside forces.

Darkseid is no different. The only time it wouldn't follow that rules is
1. Darkseid showed his true self
2. A boomtube is not used.

Insane Titan
Am pretty sure amping, 99% of the time is done through outside forces.

Darkseid is no different. The only time it wouldn't follow that rules is
1. Darkseid showed his true self
2. A boomtube is not used. but not when drawing power from opponents .

Sigh it's like talking to a brick wall

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.