Mordru & Dormammu Vs Odin & Zeus & Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Board Walker
Fight takes place in a neutral universe, characters are fully powered, blood lusted, no CIS or PIS. Each character is in their strongest incarnation (barring weapon/artifact power ups)

carver9
What has Mordu and Dormammu done to be pitted against 2 elite Skyfathers and a trans tier character?

Board Walker
Well from what I have read (and I am not stating team 1 or team 2 would win), Mordru during his silver age years was fighting the JSA, JLA, and other teams simultaneously with ease.

I'm really just looking for opinions, and I wouldn't be the best one to ask for past feats on these characters.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Odin is the top dog but Mordru and Dormammu at their best are up there. Zeus doesn't have too many showings and while Thanos can take a licking I don't see him beating a high end Dormammu and Legion Mordru. At the same time, Dormammu and Mordru can have some extremely meh showings and at one point Dormammu said his power was equal to Zeus.

Basically, I can't picture Zeus being portrayed as any less powerful then Dormammu and wouldn't be surprised if he beat Mordru but he doesn't have many feats. So it's a close fight as a result.

Golgo13
Team 1.

Board Walker
bump

beatboks
Odin and Zeus should be enough to match and overcome Mordru and Dormammu In a good fight. Adding Thanos just makes it a smash up

kgkg
Team 1

beatboks
Originally posted by Board Walker
Well from what I have read (and I am not stating team 1 or team 2 would win), Mordru during his silver age years was fighting the JSA, JLA, and other teams simultaneously with ease.

I'm really just looking for opinions, and I wouldn't be the best one to ask for past feats on these characters.

In the SA yes ( the other team was the Legion of Superheroes from the 30th century) but you haven't specified pre COIE or PC Mordru. Therefore as far as I'm concerned we would take the most recent. Nu52 Mordru is very sub par his magic so far less than spectacular. If we go pre Flashpoint he's certainly not Odin or Zeus level. He and Dormammu only have one feat each that put them above the sky fathers. For Dormammu that's takin Eternity's power which he did with his sisters help a lot of circumstances just right. Not something he could do alone. Same deal with Mordru taking power of infinite man he was aided by Lilith. Neither could IMO do this alone

Omega Vision
All characters at their best (Thanos's "best" not counting IG or THOTU), team 1 wins.

Mshinu
Team one wins. Thanos: "If only I had a year of prep, boohooo"

Board Walker
bump

carver9
This isn't a good thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.